Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 311394 times)

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2009, 02:28:20 PM »
Yeah what happened last year is they had to stay there for the closest to an hour without going over

Keesha leaped out after like ten minutes and then everyone else went over after an hour so she won :P

EDIT: This may have been the veto though
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2009, 02:29:27 PM »
Wonder what it would take to have a very large box of BUGS dropped into the backyard for the uber-annoying Gnat?

OMG OMG!!!! (I'm probably going to "out" myself as an uber nerdy reality show addict, but I'll take that chance)...Wasn't there some type of POV last year where they had bugs crawl on the HG's?  I can't remember if it was this or Survivor, but I thought the HG's were laying in boxes of dirt (maybe) and they dropped worms or something, and one of the girls (April?  Keesha?) jumped up and went running...

We need to PRAY to the BB gods that the next HOH is something like digging through a box of crickets for puzzle pieces, and then taking the pieces and putting them together - winner gets HOH.

Ok BB gods, make it happen!!!  :tup:

They were flowers. They had to sit in the flowerbox for an hour (or what they thought was an hour). They had water dripping onto their foreheads and they had bugs poured on them. When they thought an hour had elapsed, they could get out of their flowerbox. Person closest to the hour mark without going over won the Veto. One person got scared and got out way before the hour was up, and the others were in there past it.

It was a competition when there were more than six people left, so the other houseguests were pouring the bugs and stuff on them.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2009, 02:39:15 PM »
That's right!!!  And you're right - it WAS a POV...

But hey - they can tailor it to be an HOH, and who CARES if Nat says it's rigged against her.  I just want her gone...

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2009, 02:42:43 PM »
They're not going to make it an endurance HOH. The next HOH will be questions. Guaranteed.

If anything, they're going to try to make the first part of the final HOH competiton a long one. I don't think there'll be any bugs or whatever needed. Just a lot of water. (If Natalie makes it to the final three, she won't last long.)
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2009, 02:49:52 PM »
They're not going to make it an endurance HOH. The next HOH will be questions. Guaranteed.

If anything, they're going to try to make the first part of the final HOH competiton a long one. I don't think there'll be any bugs or whatever needed. Just a lot of water. (If Natalie makes it to the final three, she won't last long.)

Can't a girl dream?!?  :lol:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2009, 02:52:19 PM »
I can totally see the key being used however BB producers want it used. We have not been told how (or if} it will come into play. However Kevin said he asked if it would change the game and they told him it wouldn't. If this is true and I have no reason to doubt him, then that completely changes the integrity of the game.  

It would be jaw-dropping it Michele used the veto on Jeff! I know it won't happen but still... as Will said it would be the stupidest move since Marcellus didn't use the veto to save himself.  :lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2009, 02:54:34 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 11:

Week 1: Jessie, HOH, Chima & Lydia nominated, Russell wins veto, used on Lydia, Braden up, Braden evicted 5-5
Week 2: Ronnie, HOH, Jeff & Laura nominated, Jeff wins veto, used on self, Jordan up, Laura evicted 8-1
Week 3: Jessie, HOH, Jordan & Michele nominated, Michele wins veto, used on self, Casey up, Casey evicted 7-1
Week 4: Russell, HOH, Lydia & Ronnie nominated, Michele wins veto, not used, Ronnie evicted 4-3
Week 5: Chima, HOH, Lydia & Russell nominated, Kevin wins veto, not used, Jeff uses the Coup D' Etat, Jessie & Natalie nominated, Jessie evicted 3-2
Week 6: Michele, HOH, Chima & Natalie nominated, Chima expelled from Big Brother
Week 6: Jordan, HOH, Lydia & Natalie nominated, Jordan wins veto, not used, Lydia evicted 3-1
Week 7: Jeff, HOH, Kevin & Natalie nominated, Jeff wins veto, used on Kevin, Russell up, Russell evicted 3-0
Week 8: Kevin, HOH, Jeff & Michele nominated, Michele wins veto, used on self, Jordan up, to be continued...

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2009, 03:02:21 PM »
I have the flashbacks up of Michele and Jeff pressuring Nat to save Jeff this morning.

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,19706.msg461723.html#msg461723

and

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,19706.msg461726.html#msg461726

There will be pressure till Thursday to save Jeff. (If the key doesn't save him.)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2009, 03:08:31 PM »
I knew it was personal with Nat no matter how many times she said it is "strategic" to get Jeff out. She said when Jessie sees the video hes going to be happy and love Kevin because on the Nom chairs he told her to send him Jeff blahblah

And whatever the pandora's box dealio the announcer said "plus a surprise twist awaits the HOH .. Whats behind the mysterious door? and will it effect the game?  find out Tuesday at 9  ..."
Has to be filmed before tomorrow nights show right?

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2009, 03:14:47 PM »
Hope, Hope, Hope the twist is Jeff has the key that somehow lets him take himself off, Michelle goes off Jordan goes up with Jeff, Jeff comes off Nat the only left to go up with Jordan. Michelle and Jeff vote Nat out.  The world is good again.

Kimmie0712

« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2009, 03:22:08 PM »
Hope, Hope, Hope the twist is Jeff has the key that somehow lets him take himself off, Michelle goes off Jordan goes up with Jeff, Jeff comes off Nat the only left to go up with Jordan. Michelle and Jeff vote Nat out.  The world is good again.

Sounds good to me!!   :tup:

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2009, 03:33:21 PM »
I hope that Jeff or Jordan win but I would lose all respect for the BB production and would think it is grossly unfair if they pull a rabbit out of the Pandora's box and Jeff ends up staying because of it.

Jeff and Jordan screwed up by turning against Michelle and falling for N/K's lies.

I am sorry but America saved Jeff's butt before with the CDT....I really will think this game is crooked if Jeff ends up staying because of some surprise twist.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2009, 03:34:32 PM »
 :waves: Remember how involved BB was with ED and keeping him in the house against all odds? If BB wants Jeff to stay they will make the PB key open some magic door and Jeff will get a magic power. They (production) are probably all sitting around the table throwing out plausible scenarios for keeping Jeff with the PB key.  :funny:

Didn't they have to eat bugs several times in the past in comps?  :duno:

Also - in the past didn't they have to stick their hands into something with bugs?  :duno:

Kimmie0712

« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2009, 03:36:57 PM »
I wonder if they will give any more information about this key thing tomorrow as a teaser for Thursdays live show....

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2009, 03:38:02 PM »
I hope that Jeff or Jordan win but I would lose all respect for the BB production and would think it is grossly unfair if they pull a rabbit out of the Pandora's box and Jeff ends up staying because of it.

Jeff and Jordan screwed up by turning against Michelle and falling for N/K's lies.

I am sorry but America saved Jeff's butt before with the CDT....I really will think this game is crooked if Jeff ends up staying because of some surprise twist.

IMO it's set up already.  Production feeds these people info, plays on their emotions to get a reaction.  Hence a show that has the best ratings its ever seen.

I won't be surprised at anything happening, especially with the "key."
No MSG!

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2009, 03:40:02 PM »
Well, I def didnt like it when ED won so I am not going to pretend to like it when it works to one of my favorite players.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2009, 03:55:09 PM »
Jeff is right if he manages to stay and Nat goes this week and he does get to the F2 He will have pretty much sent almost everybody to the Jury house the best he can get is 2nd place.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2009, 04:00:29 PM »
Yesterday, Atomic said she/he read something about the key possibly belonging to a car...

If this were true, what COULD keep Jeff in the game and not totally ruin it's integrity  (while still falling under the Pandora's box/greed/hope thing) is that Jeff could hold the key to the car.

They could tell him on Thurs that he has the key and he can offer it up as a trade to one of the HG's...they get the keys and leave, he stays.  Jordan would probably take it simply to keep Jeff in.  Dumb move?  Depends on the worth of the car, I suppose...

Plausible?  Yes.  Probable?  No.  But at this point, I'm just hoping to see is a wrinkle in Nat and Kevin's plan.   I want to see them so thrown for a loop and soo pissed off that Nat tanks at HoH.

Kimmie0712

« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2009, 04:05:13 PM »
Yesterday, Atomic said she/he read something about the key possibly belonging to a car...

If this were true, what COULD keep Jeff in the game and not totally ruin it's integrity  (while still falling under the Pandora's box/greed/hope thing) is that Jeff could hold the key to the car.

They could tell him on Thurs that he has the key and he can offer it up as a trade to one of the HG's...they get the keys and leave, he stays.  Jordan would probably take it simply to keep Jeff in.  Dumb move?  Depends on the worth of the car, I suppose...

Plausible?  Yes.  Probable?  No.  But at this point, I'm just hoping to see is a wrinkle in Nat and Kevin's plan.   I want to see them so thrown for a loop and soo pissed off that Nat tanks at HoH.

I could actually see this happening.  At this point anything to make N not win HOH works for me. 

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2009, 04:06:40 PM »

Plausible?  Yes.  Probable?  No.  But at this point, I'm just hoping to see is a wrinkle in Nat and Kevin's plan.   I want to see them so thrown for a loop and soo pissed off that Nat tanks at HoH.

Agreed, anything to put a wrinkle in their scheming ways.  :yess:
No MSG!

Kimmie0712

« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2009, 04:12:04 PM »
So, no one has actually seen this key on the feeds?  I mean, if it was shaped like a car key then we would have heard talk of that (I would think anyway).  It's probably an oversized key similar to the houseguests keys for the wall...

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #46 on: August 31, 2009, 04:21:00 PM »
And whatever the pandora's box dealio the announcer said "plus a surprise twist awaits the HOH .. Whats behind the mysterious door? and will it effect the game?  find out Tuesday at 9  ..."
Has to be filmed before tomorrow nights show right?

Part of it has been filmed with the money raining down and Kevin locked up. What the key stands for, we don't know yet other than Jeff unlocked Kevin (I'm confused about whether it was handcuffs or the door.) ???

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #47 on: August 31, 2009, 04:48:31 PM »
I hope that Jeff gets to use the key to stay in the house. It's not like it wasn't fair. Everyone had the same chance to find it, so BB wasn't playing favorites!!!   

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #48 on: August 31, 2009, 04:58:46 PM »
:welcome2: to RFF Sbriandy7!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #49 on: August 31, 2009, 05:02:03 PM »
 :waves: Thank you Georgiapeach!!! I have never done this, it is scary, but I always read these and thought, well maybe it would be fun to participate!!