Archive > Big Brother Live Feed Updates

Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!

<< < (2/251) > >>

lovemykiddies:

--- Quote from: YOLAG213 on August 31, 2009, 12:06:52 PM ---
I think I just read on the live feeds that Nat said she wants to win with honesty, integrity and loyalty.  That ship sailed a longgggggg time ago

--- End quote ---

I just read that and came on here to vent.  (:;)

I'm with you, YOLAG...

YOLAG213:
I mean really - I work in Miami and the spanish people have an expression - How does she have the face to say that.  They also have a couple of other expressions that I can't post here.  Somebody on one of the other forums suggested that for the 2 hour finale they put together a montage of Natalies
lies -

bigben07:
Me to Lovemykiddies.  She really needs to go.  I hope she says something to Kevin the wrong way or just something and he puts her up on the block.  My day would be wonderful if that would happen.  She is getting on my last nerve.

bigben07:
I think Michele is thinking real hard about taking Jeff off the block instead of her.  I will do a happy dance in the middle of the road if she does this.  I have been praying for her to do that and please please Kevin to put up Natalie.  We can dream and hope.

RealityFreakWill:
I swear to God if Michele uses the veto on Jeff, i will laugh my ass off all day! That will go down as the DUMBEST move ever in Big Brother history and that will even top Marcellas not using it on himself from S5.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version