Archive > Survivor Samoa

CBS Fantasy Game

<< < (3/7) > >>

chaoswva:
Thanks S1...I am in.. :jumpy:.looked for you at RTVW during S18..but never found a name close to yours.. :duno:..just happend by this site doing a search for spoiler stuff.. :yess:.good luck to all on S19...Rog :casey

georgiapeach:
:welcome: to RFF, Rog!! :waves:

RudyRules:

--- Quote from: bee1233 on August 27, 2009, 07:15:44 PM ---TY for invite.  It was much easier this time to register.   :wohoo:

--- End quote ---
Got your email invite, s1.  Thank you!  Yes, as bee1233 said, it was lots easier to register.  I had NO probs this time!

Great seeing you all.  I've been on pc & tv hiatus all summer!  But now I'm readiiiee to hit the games!  :wohoo:

Rudy ;D

s1:
Hi Rudy and welcome back!!!  I have a tendency to take the summer off also.  Can't wait for Thursday, this season looks very promising!!!

Welcome to the tribe Rog!!!  This should be a great season, aren't they all  :tup: 

Our tribe has at least 9 members now.  If there are more I can't see them. I've got:

S1
axman
bee1233
luvrudy
geo
skirk
gavinator
snooky
chaoswva

if there are others please post here so we'll know you're there even if we can't see you.  Good Luck & Good Spoiling  :neener:

bee1233:
Hello all...can't wait for thursday.  So good to see everyone back again.  :hosed

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version