Archive > Survivor Samoa

Survivor 19:Samoa SPOILERS

<< < (2/11) > >>

Jobby:
I think it's on wikipedia too, that's why my banner already separated them by colour and tribe.

chaoswva:
Youre welcome Lady Peach...I will update it each week with the boot/jury and number.....Rog

georgiapeach:
:ty

puddin:

--- Quote ---missyae  Survivor 19 Spoilers   

The next player to be booted from the game will be Yasmin from Galu. The next player that will be booted from Foa Foa when they go back to Tribal will be Ashley Trianer. The next player to leave due to an injury will be Russell Swan from Galu. This will happen before the merge. The merge will happen when there are 8 Galu members and 4 Foa Foa members. You can easily see which Galu members make it - all but Yasmin and Russell Swan. The first boot after the merge will be Erik from Galu. The word I got on him was \'hothead\' and playing too aggressive. Dont believe Jeff Probst when he pimps Natalie as if she is playing the game and might not be with The Evil One - she is clearly in his back pocket. Laura is the one running things at Galu. Shambo will get along with Russell H after the merge. There will be more info to come. 
--- End quote ---

http://www.survivorsucks.com/topic/58534

georgiapeach:
wow.....   spoilers, finally? She was right this week.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version