Author Topic: S19: John Fincher, a rocket scientist from Santa Monica, CA  (Read 5854 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
S19: John Fincher, a rocket scientist from Santa Monica, CA
« on: August 27, 2009, 11:02:51 AM »
John Fincher, a rocket scientist from Santa Monica, CA

John
Biography
John Fincher (25)
Hometown: Los Angeles, Calif.

John Fincher claims “winning” is his favorite hobby, and because of that he should have no problem playing the game of SURVIVOR. Being a rocket scientist probably will not hurt his chances either. This charmingly cocky genius believes he possesses the analytical skills necessary to take him far in the game while helping him create a mastermind strategy. In addition to brains, he is a former semi-pro soccer player, who is also going to pose a physical threat in the game.

Fincher says that he is at his best during high pressure situations and times of complete chaos. He finds idiots or “unskilled” people amusing, and has no problem telling them to their face. John has traveled extensively in South America, Europe, South Africa, and Canada, and he plans to use his experience of dealing with people from diverse backgrounds to his best advantage.

John is no stranger to creating conflict and thinks it could work to his advantage in the game. Although, John also believes his good looks and charm will help even out his aggressive personality, especially with the ladies. He also will not apologize living a privileged life and claims that he will party his way around the world with his winnings.

John resides in Santa Monica, Calif. His birth date is August 16th.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 11:16:33 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: S19: John Fincher, a rocket scientist from Santa Monica, CA
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2009, 03:51:54 PM »
from CBS

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2009, 05:35:20 AM »
He seems to be another one who can go all the way and win it all..

But he doesn't seem like the nicest person... :(

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2009, 09:54:29 AM »
I really liked the look of him but after reading his bio... It was quite a turn-off. He's gonna be one really arrogant guy it seems. But definitely looks like he'll do very well. =/
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`