S19: Laura Morett, a office manager from Salem, OR

(1/3) > >>

puddin:
Laura Morett, a office manager from Salem, OR,

Laura
Biography
Laura Morett (39)
Hometown: Salem, Ore.

Laura Morett is a 39-year-old Hawaiian mother, wife of 21 years and also a grandmother. Her beauty is complimented by the fact that one of her occupations is fitness instructor, which helps her stay in shape and gives her the energy to keep up with her three kids and two-year-old grandchild. When she is not spending time with her family, working out or riding her Harley, this conservative Christian is running the lobby message center at the Oregon State Capitol building for over 400 lobbyists.

Similar religious and political beliefs, as well as the fact that her daughter had a child at 18, has Laura referring to herself as a, “fit version of Sarah Palin.” Laura enjoys listening to Christian music and is studying women’s ministry. In addition, Laura counsels couples in her church based on her experiences in a long-lasting marriage with a man she describes as her other half.

Determined and competitive, she freely admits that she wants to win SURVIVOR for the money but in doing so claims that she would never do anything to compromise her faith to get it.

Currently, Laura resides in Salem, Ore. and her birthday is July 30th.

puddin:
from CBS

Jobby:
It's all about religion again. Can she pull it off?

OMG, i think i do like her and want her to go far!

puddin:
Laura was suppose to be on Amazing Race 14 so heres wishing her much luck in her quest to win the million!  :jumpy:

Ruth:
I thought she looked fierce when I first saw her picture, but the fact that she said she'll not compromise her faith makes me like her. A pre-show favourite for now! And I was shocked when she mentioned that she's a grandmother. She's only 39! Gasp.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version