Author Topic: Survivor Challenge  (Read 22320 times)

Offline Spooky

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re:Survivor Challenge
« Reply #50 on: February 28, 2003, 03:58:59 PM »
We were finally able to log in again.
"Cats work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause the most inconvenience."

Shanghilil

« Reply #51 on: March 01, 2003, 07:46:47 PM »
Hi,

Now, this is a Saturday night, no problems logging into Survivor-Challenge..however Survivor Fan Forums league is nowhere to be seen..not in the drop down menu..not anywhere. Is it moi or was the league name changed mayhap. Somehow I dobt that as I read through the thread and saw nary a mention of it. Ah...this is driving me nuts this whole game thing..couldn't make first week picks or third becuase I waited until a few hours before game end...duhh I know. So tonight I figure I'll go and do everything now..and bah humbug..no Survivor Fan Forum league. Pleas say it aint so...any joe!

Thanks for any head's up where this problemo I;m having is concerned.

Shang

Shanghilil

« Reply #52 on: March 01, 2003, 08:00:18 PM »
Forgot to ask when they ask the question "Who will Not receive any votes during this episode," do they mean of the tribe who loses IC or anyone of both tribes? Sounds slow of me but hwhat can I say...I'm paranoid about trick questions...   :o

PS. Still can't find the league..I see Survivor Fanatics...but no that's not it  ;)

Offline Mamaschatzi

• Mama , Robs First Angel
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Redheads Rule!
« Reply #53 on: March 02, 2003, 11:38:18 AM »
Hi Shanghilil and Welcome!  Nice to see you posting. :D

I deleted the Survivor Fan Forum group and we are now Reality Fan Forum.

http://survivor-challenge.com/

Reality Fan Forum
password=peanutbutter

I haven't been over there yet today to make my picks.  I will make them later this afternoon after I research a little.  I will definitely post my answers for you.  Hope to see you back here later.

We may rise and fall, but in the end
We meet our fate together.....Creed

Theresa

« Reply #54 on: March 02, 2003, 11:40:44 AM »
I need to go make my pics also and go see where i am on the board now, I figure I lost some places this week, i wa soooo confused.

Theresa

Shanghilil

« Reply #55 on: March 04, 2003, 12:50:39 AM »
Hey Again,

Thanks for the update..so you, know I've joined Reality Fans as opiatesurvivor. Hope to do better with the picks and be able to get them in at a decent time (shooting for Wednesdays).

Any one know the answer to my question concerning survivor-challenge's question "Who will not receive any votes this episode?' Do they mean from the IC losers or anyone on both teams? At first read it seems like a straight forward questions..but then again..it doesn't..this is what happens when one has too much time on their hands  ;)

Peace
Shang
« Last Edit: March 04, 2003, 01:03:50 AM by Shanghilil »

Offline Mamaschatzi

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Redheads Rule!
« Reply #56 on: March 04, 2003, 09:47:39 AM »
Hey Again,

Any one know the answer to my question concerning survivor-challenge's question "Who will not receive any votes this episode?' Do they mean from the IC losers or anyone on both teams?

I believe they mean anyone on both teams.  I chose Tambaqui to win Immunity so since I don't think they will be going to Tribal Council I chose a man for that answer.  
Mama

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #57 on: March 04, 2003, 01:28:11 PM »
I do the same thing a Mama, If I think the men are going to TC I pick a woman if the women are going to TC I pick a man.

Also for those of you that have not made picks,  I am going to post some tidbits that I have seen on the spoiler boards that may help you make some decisions.  Nothing big, some speculation.

Shanghilil

« Reply #58 on: March 05, 2003, 01:48:01 PM »
Thanks Schatz for the reply...I've been doing just that..then it struck me "What if that's not what they mean?" ln any case it' being interpreted as what I originally thought it was..so all that for nada..ah well better safe than pointless ;)

« Last Edit: March 05, 2003, 04:57:58 PM by Shanghilil »

CindiLou

« Reply #59 on: March 06, 2003, 05:45:10 PM »
Hi, CindiLou here. Just got around to joining this site although I am a member of the Amazon Challenge game. I missed having a message board at that site so I came here. Hope to talk to you all soon!

Offline Mamaschatzi

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Redheads Rule!
« Reply #60 on: March 06, 2003, 09:57:20 PM »
Welcome CindiLou ;D  Hope you like our home away from home!  Some of us have known each other for several Survivor seasons but this board is relatively new.   Since Yahoo Pickem is gone we've had more friends flocking here.  Feel free to join us at the challenge.  Are you playing My Piranha?  We have a team over there as well.   Nice to have you aboard ;D
Mama