Author Topic: S20 Spoilers  (Read 91101 times)

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
Re: S20 Spoilers
« Reply #150 on: May 12, 2010, 07:57:33 PM »
A big spoiler for the final 4 from blackwhale:

Russell wins immunity. They (Parvati and Sandra) want a fellow winner in the finals so their vote goes to Jerri. Jerri is tight with Russell and knows he won't vote his girl Parv, so her vote goes to Sandra. Russell has a decision on whether to force a tie or just cut Jerri lose. Russell's criteria in thinking this over is the jury. He gets the idea planted in his head that Jerri has a good shot at a few votes. We will see a scene similar to the Samoa finale when he told Natalie that the jury would not vote for her. Upon deciding to sacrifice his ally Jerri in favor of keeping Sandra, he informs Sandra he will be keeping her because she has no game and has no shot at a single jury vote. He does have difficulty coming to terms with how Sandra received 5 jury votes to his 0. He feels completely entitled and cheated from another win. Sandra plays very well into his line of thinking and does a good job planting into his head that Jerri has a legitimate shot at winning.

Clever little rascal!  I love Sandra!

Belle Book

Offline bostonfan

• RFF Jr. Member
  • dont do the crime if you can't do the time
« Reply #151 on: May 12, 2010, 08:44:15 PM »
I can't wait to see Russell's face at the reunion when he has lost a second Survivor seaon to "A dumbass Girl"  I just can't wait to see it.

Russell wins immunity. They (Parvati and Sandra) want a fellow winner in the finals so their vote goes to Jerri. Jerri is tight with Russell and knows he won't vote his girl Parv, so her vote goes to Sandra. Russell has a decision on whether to force a tie or just cut Jerri lose. Russell's criteria in thinking this over is the jury. He gets the idea planted in his head that Jerri has a good shot at a few votes. We will see a scene similar to the Samoa finale when he told Natalie that the jury would not vote for her. Upon deciding to sacrifice his ally Jerri in favor of keeping Sandra, he informs Sandra he will be keeping her because she has no game and has no shot at a single jury vote. He does have difficulty coming to terms with how Sandra received 5 jury votes to his 0. He feels completely entitled and cheated from another win. Sandra plays very well into his line of thinking and does a good job planting into his head that Jerri has a legitimate shot at winning.

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #152 on: May 13, 2010, 10:10:36 AM »
I can't wait to see Russell's face at the reunion when he has lost a second Survivor seaon to "A dumbass Girl"  I just can't wait to see it.

I imagine it will look something like this:

Offline bostonfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #153 on: May 13, 2010, 10:21:19 AM »
You just made my day Kitty  :hearts:  :jumpy: :wohoo:

I imagine it will look something like this:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #154 on: May 13, 2010, 12:38:37 PM »

This. seriously. made. my. day.

« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 07:23:12 AM by Joab »

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #155 on: May 14, 2010, 07:05:39 PM »
PURE SPECULATION

These are how some of the jury votes will go between Parv, Sandra and Russell.

Coach - ??
Courtney - Sandra, for sure.
JT - ??
Amanda - Parvati, Sandra for sure.
Candice - Parvati, Sandra for sure.
Danielle - Parvati, for sure
Rupert - Sandra, for sure. (Pearl Islands and really wanted to flip to help the Heroes but Candice wouldn't)
Colby - ??
Jerri - ??

Sandra has 2/9 confirmed votes while Parv has 1... 6 more votes up for grabs. :lol3:

Pretty sure this is how it goes.

Sandra: Jerri, Rupert, Candice, Amanda, Courtney
Parvati: Colby, Danielle, JT, Coach
Russell: jack squat

After last night, you're pretty sure Amanda and Candice votes Sandra because they're simply darn happy when she took out the idol. Danielle would have voted for her i believe, if Parv is not in the final 3. Just look at how the girls are all smiling last night.

Offline Paron

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #156 on: May 15, 2010, 12:48:13 PM »
Once again . . .

BOOTS: Colby (F5) and Jerri (F4)
FINAL THREE: Parvati, Russell, and Sandra
WINNER: Sandra (supposedly)

Offline bostonfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #157 on: May 15, 2010, 07:33:25 PM »
Once again . . .

BOOTS: Colby (F5) and Jerri (F4)
FINAL THREE: Parvati, Russell, and Sandra
WINNER: Sandra (supposedly)

Dear God Please don't let that little Troll win. If he wins I don't think I can watch again

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #158 on: May 16, 2010, 12:34:17 AM »
SU said on Sucks that he was wrong about JT's jury vote, and that he actually voted for Sandra.

So it's now supposedly 6-3.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #159 on: May 16, 2010, 10:13:45 AM »
SU said on Sucks that he was wrong about JT's jury vote, and that he actually voted for Sandra.

I hope that's the case!

Incidentally, I saw a promo of the Final 5 and right after they showed the words "1 Ultimate Survivor!" there was a picture of Sandra!  That might be good news for her!

Belle Book

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #160 on: May 16, 2010, 12:16:06 PM »

That explains it. Especially how he wanted Parv to be gone at the final 10 and it is because of her he went home.