Author Topic: S20 Spoilers  (Read 91243 times)

Offline bearsfolife

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: S20 Spoilers
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2009, 09:41:31 AM »
Jenna's definitely on it. There was another update on TNAWrestlingnews.com that confirmed she took a few months off to be on Samoa.

I think it's weird and kind of shady that they're actually specifically mentioning she won't be around because of Survivor. Isn't there a contractual obligation that says they can't say why? Or is that just for the first time around? Especially since she was supposedly just filmed a couple of weeks ago in Orlando...

Yea, I know, it seems a little odd but why would they lie about the reason? The site itself is pretty credible just from my experiences of having read it in the last year.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2009, 12:11:02 PM »
What about Jonathan Penner? If anyone deserves a third chance.. it will be him since his second chance was wasted away.

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2009, 04:54:18 PM »
Jenna's definitely on it. There was another update on TNAWrestlingnews.com that confirmed she took a few months off to be on Samoa.

I think it's weird and kind of shady that they're actually specifically mentioning she won't be around because of Survivor. Isn't there a contractual obligation that says they can't say why? Or is that just for the first time around? Especially since she was supposedly just filmed a couple of weeks ago in Orlando...

Yea, I know, it seems a little odd but why would they lie about the reason? The site itself is pretty credible just from my experiences of having read it in the last year.

That's a good question. It seems like one day she's on Survivor, then the next there's people saying she was in Florida filming, and there's even a screenshot of her there, and then a week or so TNA comes out with a release saying she is definitely on Survivor. I don't read the site, so I wouldn't know about its credibility, but I'll take your word for it. Just seems kind of weird that they mentioned Survivor when it's normally so hush-hush. If it wasn't a big deal who the cast was, that'd make the people searching for them jobs much easier! :)

I guess the only thing that it might be would be if they saw her on their TV a couple of Mondays ago. That could've easily been filmed a few weeks prior to her leaving. But they didn't make it sound that way...and isn't that stuff normally filmed live? Sorry, I'm not a wrestling fan and know nothing about it.

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2009, 04:24:49 AM »
Hmm, I don't think it's fair that they keep bringing back people from the first eight seasons to cast in the All-Stars. They've done that in the first All-Stars and Micronesia. They should give the chances to more people in the later seasons! Gabon and Tocantins do have many colourful, memorable characters who deserve a second chance, rather than third chances for people who've appeared so many times we're already sick of them. Hmm.

Of course, my ideal list of contestants would be from the season of Vanuatu onwards.

Vanuatu: Can't think of anyone, did not catch the full season
Palau: Ian Rosenberger
Guatemala: Danni Boatwright, Rafe Judkins (even though I think he's boring, he's super smart and super likeable)
Panama: Up for grabs
Cook Islands: Yul Kwon, Candice Woodcock
Fiji: Up for grabs
China: Todd Herzog, Peih-Gee Law
Micronesia: Natalie Bolton
Gabon: Sugar, Ken, Randy, Corinne
Tocantins: Coach, Tyson, Sierra, Brendan
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 04:35:00 AM by Ruth »
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2009, 04:47:53 AM »
And how can they do an all-stars about Heroes VS Villians without Yul in the cast?

Offline bearsfolife

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2009, 08:56:31 AM »

That's a good question. It seems like one day she's on Survivor, then the next there's people saying she was in Florida filming, and there's even a screenshot of her there, and then a week or so TNA comes out with a release saying she is definitely on Survivor. I don't read the site, so I wouldn't know about its credibility, but I'll take your word for it. Just seems kind of weird that they mentioned Survivor when it's normally so hush-hush. If it wasn't a big deal who the cast was, that'd make the people searching for them jobs much easier! :)

I guess the only thing that it might be would be if they saw her on their TV a couple of Mondays ago. That could've easily been filmed a few weeks prior to her leaving. But they didn't make it sound that way...and isn't that stuff normally filmed live? Sorry, I'm not a wrestling fan and know nothing about it.

TNA is not filmed live. Up to a couple of weeks ago, they filmed 3 or 4 episodes in 1 week(and would subsequently show those episodes each Thursday night) and now they are filming on just Tuesdays I believe again and it'll be shown on Thursday night.

TNA isn't like WWE in that sense.

All I know is she hasn't been on air since the last PPV appearance back at Victory Road back on July 19th. She definitely hasn't been on in the last few episodes of TNA Impact. Maybe they're not being truthful about the reason but she hasn't been seen, so that's my only guess.

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2009, 08:39:07 PM »
i wish jason/erik from micronesia would come back
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline bearsfolife

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2009, 09:07:45 PM »
What about Jonathan Penner? If anyone deserves a third chance.. it will be him since his second chance was wasted away.

I agree, but what side would they put him on? He got a raw deal the last time.

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2009, 12:34:05 PM »
While I agree that it doesn't seem quite fair to get three bites at the proverbial apple, I sure would like to see some more Ozzy.   

Maybe he can just stand next to jeff and smile for me.  Maybe climb a tree every now and then.  Maybe NOT make out with anyone.

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2009, 08:45:22 PM »
I have been reading in quite a few places that Russell and Parvati are part of the final 3 and that all of the final 3 have been to the finals before, and that they are all villains.

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2009, 04:09:11 PM »
As have I, I hope it isn't true actually. Also apparently Ciriegoddess gets voted off pretty early nooo
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2009, 08:23:17 AM »
SurvivorsUnite Spoilers
20th - Sugar
19th - Stephenie
18th - Randy
17th - Cirie
16th - Tom
15th - Tyson
14th - James
13th - Rob
12th - Coach
11th - Courtney
10th - J.T.
9th - Amanda
8th - Candice
7th - Danielle
6th - Rupert
5th - Colby
4th - Jerri
3rd - Russell
2nd - Parvati

WINNER - Sandra

to add
missyae spoilers (final 3)

18. Russell
19. Parvati
20. Sandra

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2009, 08:59:23 AM »
I'm going to pray to God that this isn't true. :meow: :groan:

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #38 on: November 15, 2009, 11:04:26 AM »
I'm going to pray to God that this isn't true. :meow: :groan:

Agreed. I didn't think Sandra deserved to win her season, let alone appear on an All-Star one...

SU also said that they don't have any tribe names, simply Heroes (blue buffs), Villains (red buffs) and the merged tribe is called Yin Yang (black buffs)

He also said Tyson and James are double booted, and that JT is now going to be known as the "dumbest Survivor ever".

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #39 on: November 15, 2009, 11:11:52 AM »
thanks for the updates kitty, keep them coming please!! I have not had time to read thru the all the spoilers  :waves:

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2009, 05:09:47 PM »
thanks for the updates kitty, keep them coming please!! I have not had time to read thru the all the spoilers  :waves:

Sure thing! I've got lots.

-9 people are on the jury (which I think would start with Coach)
-at least one bitter juror speech
-Tyson has a new friend in Courtney
-Russell didn't know who anyone was before season 11 (and the villains had to explain to him why they were so surprised that Stephenie was voted out so early)
-Cirie is taken out by an immunity idol
-No tribal swaps
-Jerri goes on an apparent run of Immunity wins
-When JT goes home, 2 idols are played
-James got hurt again (knee), but was not medevaced, he was a "sympathy" vote-out

Apparently after CBS sees season 19 and 20, they will be "begging for more."

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2009, 05:59:55 PM »
Fantastic kitty! Thank you!  :jumpy:

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2009, 07:11:00 PM »
Fantastic kitty! Thank you!  :jumpy:

Any time! I mean, you guys post so many, this is just my small contribution :)

One more:

Boston Rob goes home because of Coach. Coach vowed not to write BR's name down (and vice versa), and when BR's alliance got word of it, they were not happy.

It seems as though the alliance they are referring to is Russell, Parvati, Rob, Jerri, and Danielle with the opposing alliance of Coach, Tyson, Courtney, Sandra, and Randy.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2009, 07:39:02 PM by kittygoesmeow »

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #43 on: November 16, 2009, 05:42:18 AM »

-Russell didn't know who anyone was before season 11 (and the villains had to explain to him why they were so surprised that Stephenie was voted out so early)
-No tribal swaps
-James got hurt again (knee), but was not medevaced, he was a "sympathy" vote-out

Ouch. I'm still hoping this isn't true, is there by any chance this isn't going to be true?

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #44 on: November 16, 2009, 05:46:22 AM »
Sandra winning = renew my faith in Survivor. :funny:
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #45 on: November 16, 2009, 08:03:21 PM »
Ouch. I'm still hoping this isn't true, is there by any chance this isn't going to be true?

The major rumor going around is that Tom is the one that plays the idol...

I am guessing the alliances are Tom-Steph-Colby-Rupert-Candice vs Amanda-James-Cirie-Sugar-JT, or something give or take one switch.

It appears that on some level, the heroes are going for the biggest individual threats. With the tie at 4-4 (Sugar and Steph already out), they go to take out the next strongest threat (Tom), so he plays the idol and it reverses onto Cirie.

Then with the idol flushed out, they go back to Tom, and then have James as the "sympathy" boot next. And then it's only a matter of time before "the dumbest Survivor move ever".

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #46 on: November 16, 2009, 09:56:43 PM »
I heard that Cirie is voted out via idol by the person who leaves after her (Tom) so yes I believe Tom saves himself in favor of Cirie but goes next anyway!
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #47 on: November 16, 2009, 09:57:13 PM »
James and Tyson leave at a double tribal council apparently

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #48 on: November 16, 2009, 10:04:06 PM »
James and Tyson leave at a double tribal council apparently

I already said both of those spoilers, but good try :)

Offline eragon

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2009, 05:08:09 AM »

-No tribal swaps

Oh no, Steph!  :'(