Archive > Big Brother 11 Discussion Board

Jessie To Become A WWE Superstar?

<< < (2/3) > >>

chinese takeout:

--- Quote from: ThunderStruck on August 22, 2009, 02:29:58 AM ---He was also on this dating show called NEXT.  The girls gets to know you until she decides she doesn't like you and says "next" so the next contestant comes out to date her.  This video is STUPID FUNNY  :funny:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYilAQrhsEw&feature=related

--- End quote ---

LOL  I watched this too.  The guy is unreal.  Could ya tell I'm not a wrasslin' fan?  :funny: :funny:

TexasLady:
Why would he want to mess up that precious pec-tacular bod and his pretty face.  :res: :lol:

northernlite:
I am surprised that WWF would take him, he is actually a pretty small guy at 5 foot 8 inches.  I can just picture some big wrestler picking him up and giving "Mr. Pectacular" a helicopter ride. :funny:  Jesse is going to be thrown around like a rag doll by these huge guys. :winner   Maybe Lydia can get a job standing in his corner yelling at his opponents.  (:;)

RealityFanWA:

--- Quote from: HurricaneHowieWood on August 21, 2009, 10:00:01 PM ---Sometimes fact is stranger than fiction this could be one of those times...

- Bodybuilder Jessie Godderz, who was voted off of CBS' Big Brother last night, says his dream is to be a WWE performer. According to Godderz' LinkedIn profile, he says he has been working at WWE's developmental territory FCW since March of 2009 and uses the nicknames The Super-Natural and Mr. Pec-tacular, Jessie "Young Gunz" Godderzzzzzz. He says he is in the process of trying to become a WWE Superstar.

Source: http://www.prowrestling.com/article/news/13633

From Jessie's Linkedin profile....

Sports Entertainer
FCW (a.k.a. Florida Championship Wrestling, An Important Division Of The WWE)
(Entertainment industry)

March 2009 — Present (6 months)

I am living the dream of a lifetime...I am in the process of hopefully becoming a Sports Entertainer in FCW (and then hopefully moving on to "ECW", "WWE Superstars", "Friday Night Smackdown" and "Monday Night Raw")!
My primary nickname is:
Mr. PEC-tacular (also spelled: Mister PEC-tacular)
My secondary nickname is:
The Man, The Myth, The Legend
My third and final nickname is:
The SUPER-Natural

Source: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jessiegodder

Looking at Florida Championship Wrestling' website Jessie is mentioned nowhere on the website as an active performer.  It should be noted however, that just because he is not listed currently on the website does not mean he is not a member of the roster.  WWE the parent of FCW quite often takes wrestler's profiles of their websites, for "storyline" purposes.  Such could be the case with Jessie, or such could be the case that Jessie's Linkedin page is fake, and the prowrestling.com could be picking up on a false story.  I guess we will just have to wait and see.  Will keep you all posted.

--- End quote ---

I can't wait to see Jesse on WWE. That would be so cool. He keeps saying he wants to be a sports entertainer.

TexasLady:
He better learn to give better interviews.  :lol: He could take some lessons from Lydia.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version