The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Technical notes

<< < (3/30) > >>

Slowhatch:
Google does an adequate job mapping Tokyo and HCMC. A couple of address finders to complement searching:
* Diadiem covers the larger cities of Vietnam and has an English interface
* An awkwardly named website allows searching for Japanese addresses using English, but you must know the address and a knowlege of the prefecture/ward system is helpful. Here's a Tokyo ward map and here is the address of the Hachiman shrine properly mapped out.

Boingo:
 :lol: OK, here's my token contribution to the list of utilities, namely a FREE photo editor (with so much more).

PhotoScape beats Picasa hands down, IMO.  If you hate Picasa (as I do), then you may want to check out PhotoScape.  Tons of effects, good UI, and simple to use.  Mainly for manipulating photos.  And it's FREE.   :snicker:

Even has an EXIF info viewer, and a direct link to Pictriev (for searching faces on the internet).

download PhotoScape here

puddin:

--- Quote from: Boingo on October 02, 2009, 12:55:36 PM --- :lol: OK, here's my token contribution to the list of utilities, namely a FREE photo editor (with so much more).

PhotoScape beats Picasa hands down, IMO.  If you hate Picasa (as I do), then you may want to check out PhotoScape.  Tons of effects, good UI, and simple to use.  Mainly for manipulating photos.  And it's FREE.   :snicker:

Even has an EXIF info viewer, and a direct link to Pictriev (for searching faces on the internet).

download PhotoScape here

--- End quote ---
Done! Thanks Boingo  :hearts:

Jobby:
Looks good and downloaded! Thanks Boingo!

georgiapeach:
Me too! Me too! I like it lots, thank you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version