Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 322940 times)

Offline bigben07

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #1075 on: August 30, 2009, 02:08:34 PM »
Do you guys think there might be a chance that Michelle will take Jeff off the block and Kevin would put up Natalie and then Jeff and Jordan would vote for Natalie to go home?  I think that Nat is getting on Kevins nerves with all her scenerios.  I just can't fathom not having Jeff and Jordan together in this house.  I will go thru withdrawl because I don't know if I would watch.  I have been racking my brain this morning trying to come up with something.  So what do you think.

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1076 on: August 30, 2009, 02:08:56 PM »
YUP Michelle gets mine too.  I know I am going to take slams for this BUT Jordan IS dumber than dumb.  She has been so nasty towards Michelle since the HOHs when J/J were in power.  Now she is so sweet on that POS Gnat who is the biggest liar, schemer of them all.  Although Michelle has played both sides trying to save HERSELF (since no one else would), she never ever abandoned J/J.  When J/J see these tapes, I hope they feel like a POS for the way they treated Michelle.  Kudos to Jeff for not agreeing to their stupid plan for Michelle to use POV to take him off and BD her.  Kevin and POS were delusional to think that Michelle would not use the POV on herself.  Jordan should be so pissed at Kevin for putting Jeff up yet she is siding with them against Michelle.  I have yelled at my screen "STFU" to these stupid, nasty people so many times these past two weeks, it's a wonder the neighbors didn't hear me.
GOOOOOOO MICHELLE  :yess: :yess: :yess:
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1077 on: August 30, 2009, 02:12:57 PM »
The only way I see Jeff staying this week is if Jordon voluntarily leaves.   NK  -will say whatever but NOT VOTE Jordon out if she's up when Michele takes herself off.  The problem is Jordo believes whatever Nat is saying :groan:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1078 on: August 30, 2009, 02:13:51 PM »
Do you guys think there might be a chance that Michelle will take Jeff off the block and Kevin would put up Natalie and then Jeff and Jordan would vote for Natalie to go home?  I think that Nat is getting on Kevins nerves with all her scenerios.  I just can't fathom not having Jeff and Jordan together in this house.  I will go thru withdrawl because I don't know if I would watch.  I have been racking my brain this morning trying to come up with something.  So what do you think.

Kevin would N E V E R put Nat up over Jordan REGARDLESS of whether or not she gets on his nerve...

If he were to do so, he would automatically lose Nat, Jesse, Russ and Lydia's voite because 1) he would have betrayed Nat 2) he would have left in the biggest threat of the game and 3) if Michele is so totally devoted to Jeff that she'd use HER POV on HIM, then that means her loyalty would be to Jeff and not Kevin...so even if they did conspire to keep Jeff and "guaranteed" Kevin safety, he would still only make it as far as F3...With Nat, he's guaranteed F2.

Besides - why would Michele risk it?  There's no altruism in BB...

(But hey - I'm all for the plan if THEY are! :tup: )

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1079 on: August 30, 2009, 02:18:43 PM »
Do you guys think there might be a chance that Michelle will take Jeff off the block and Kevin would put up Natalie and then Jeff and Jordan would vote for Natalie to go home?  I think that Nat is getting on Kevins nerves with all her scenerios.  I just can't fathom not having Jeff and Jordan together in this house.  I will go thru withdrawl because I don't know if I would watch.  I have been racking my brain this morning trying to come up with something.  So what do you think.

Kevin would N E V E R put Nat up over Jordan REGARDLESS of whether or not she gets on his nerve...

If he were to do so, he would automatically lose Nat, Jesse, Russ and Lydia's voite because 1) he would have betrayed Nat 2) he would have left in the biggest threat of the game and 3) if Michele is so totally devoted to Jeff that she'd use HER POV on HIM, then that means her loyalty would be to Jeff and not Kevin...so even if they did conspire to keep Jeff and "guaranteed" Kevin safety, he would still only make it as far as F3...With Nat, he's guaranteed F2.

Besides - why would Michele risk it?  There's no altruism in BB...

(But hey - I'm all for the plan if THEY are! :tup: )
The only way I see Jeff staying this week is if Jordon voluntarily leaves.   NK  -will say whatever but NOT VOTE Jordon out if she's up when Michele takes herself off.  The problem is Jordo believes whatever Nat is saying  :groan:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1080 on: August 30, 2009, 02:21:41 PM »

The only way I see Jeff staying this week is if Jordon voluntarily leaves.   NK  -will say whatever but NOT VOTE Jordon out if she's up when Michele takes herself off.  The problem is Jordo believes whatever Nat is saying  :groan:

If Jordan voluntarily left, I'd fly out to CA just to slap her in the back of the head.

I can't BELIEVE she was talking about sacrificing herself for Jeff!  First off, the girl's family needs the cash...Second, this is just some guy she met 2 months ago!   :WTF

(on a sidenote, did he really ask her to leave him her bra?!?  :funny:  He's a piece of work...)

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1081 on: August 30, 2009, 02:34:56 PM »

Why do I think this isn't going to happen? Kevin would be all alone in the house if he put Natalie up and she went home. Then everyone may or may not be gunning for him to go.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1082 on: August 30, 2009, 02:42:54 PM »
safety, he would still only make it as far as F3...With Nat, he's guaranteed F2.

Nat is not going F2 with kevin, if she has the choice....She is taking Jordan.  I think that no one should want to take Kevin F2.  THe only way he gets there is winning the final HOH.  I will be S-I-C-K if I have to see Nat sitting there in F2.  At this point, I will be happy with Michelle winning it.  I think she genuinely wants to go F2 with Jeff.  That seems like her best shot....maybe Jordan too.  I think her attempt to bully Kev into keeping Jeff has failed.  The problem with these people is they can't do any kind of alliance beyond a duo.  This has been a season of pairs.  Everything else just gets blown up within minutes. Everyone runs and tells EVERYTHING to anyone who will listen.  I have never seen a cast suck so badly at alliances.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1083 on: August 30, 2009, 02:49:40 PM »
As much as I will not give up hope until Thursday night....  I would be an idiot to think that Jeff is not going home this week.  Seeing J/J separated makes my heart hurt.....   :'(

I have to say this at least once a day.....  Nat is a lying, nasty, lazy b**ch who thinks the entire world should revolve around her.  I'm tellin' ya...  if somehow she would be voted out Thursday, I will buy you all a beer or a margarita or an iced tea or whatever you want !!!!!!!     :martini: :wine:
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1084 on: August 30, 2009, 02:58:37 PM »
Kevin and Nat    (:;)   Make me laugh.....(sarcasm)  going on about how big of a lier Michelle
is when IMO Nat is the Biggest Lier in the House.  I need to step away from the computer  :funny:
Sooooo hoping Nat will be gone soon !!!

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1085 on: August 30, 2009, 03:06:50 PM »
Now Nat is bashing Michelle and saying she didn't really earn the POV's and HOH
that she won      :lol:    OMG  that girl   :groan:    Hmmm lets see   and what have you
won Nat     :duno:     :funny:         OK   I'm finished

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1086 on: August 30, 2009, 03:49:13 PM »
Now Nat is bashing Michelle and saying she didn't really earn the POV's and HOH
that she won      :lol:    OMG  that girl   :groan:    Hmmm lets see   and what have you
won Nat     :duno:     :funny:         OK   I'm finished

Well pledge, Nat may NOT have won anything, but she COULD have and SHOULD have won everything, don't you know?  :funny:

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1087 on: August 30, 2009, 03:50:43 PM »
If Kevin was smart he would drop Nat. She has her whole posse in the jury's house, that is guranteed win, eventhough she has not won sh*t. Nat is so darn annoying.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1088 on: August 30, 2009, 03:52:21 PM »
NEWSFLASH .......   Nat is taking a shower !!  Been in there and hour !!   :shower:
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1089 on: August 30, 2009, 03:55:28 PM »
J/J playing a guessing game............she guesses wrong constantly.........he says "I HATE WHEN YOU ACT DUMB" ......... I hate to tell you Jeff, but that is NOT an act. :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy:
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #1090 on: August 30, 2009, 03:57:03 PM »
If Kevin was smart he would drop Nat. She has her whole posse in the jury's house, that is guranteed win, eventhough she has not won sh*t. Nat is so darn annoying.

i agree...although i do not like nat...kevin being a somewhat smart player shoudl know that he cannot beat nat....all her friends are in the jury house.......she needs to go....

although would never be so dumb to take jeff off the block instead of herself..there will never be another marceles

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1091 on: August 30, 2009, 03:59:00 PM »
NEWSFLASH .......   Nat is taking a shower !!  Been in there and hour !!   :shower:

Wouldn't it be funny if that was the tie breaker question for HOH?  Give me the total number of seconds Natalie has spent in the shower this season...

Hmm....4 showers times sixty minutes times sixty seconds....14,400 Julie!

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #1092 on: August 30, 2009, 04:00:15 PM »
J/J playing a guessing game............she guesses wrong constantly.........he says "I HATE WHEN YOU ACT DUMB" ......... I hate to tell you Jeff, but that is NOT an act. :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy:

i agree that is not an act, but.....would it not be the greatest  if it was....if her dumb as rocks act was just that, just an act.......she would be the greatest player of all time if she was just acting dumb.....no one wants to get rid of her because they think she cannt win..she may just coast to the final.......

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1093 on: August 30, 2009, 04:12:12 PM »
I am not convinced that the key isn't a key for something else. Jeff won it, perhaps it is another form of a veto. As in, he can take himself off the block.  Money is sometimes equated to greed and evil, the key could represent hope which was also in the box when the evils were unleashed.

Just throwing it out there. I'm back to being neutral.  :lol:

About Jordan, I don't think she's so much dumb as naive.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1094 on: August 30, 2009, 04:16:00 PM »

Just throwing it out there. I'm back to being neutral.  :lol:

:funny: :funny:

That's how I am.  One day I LOOOOVE Jeff, the next I despise him.  Then I root for Kevin, then I can't stand him.  Same with Jordan and Michele.  I've NEVER been so back and forth...I usually pick 1 HG and like them pretty much throughout the game.

But the one thing I've stayed firm on is my feelings towards Nat.  (:;)

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #1095 on: August 30, 2009, 04:17:38 PM »
I wish the key was another form of veto.......I, like alot of others, wish for some way for jeff to stay.....

earlier there was some talk of the diamond veto ( on the boards)...i remember that from the past, but I do not remember what  is was...can somone clue me in...... :duno:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1096 on: August 30, 2009, 04:24:24 PM »
I don't know if Jordan is just dumber than dumb or incredibly naive but she is the cutest thing ever. with a really good heart.
Who was that American Idol contestant who had the dumb southern thing going on? Like that...

I want to know why we saw production clearly doing the Alien faces in the S/S room last night and yet nothing for the HG's??  Those aliens need to reappear...I got up to look for them!! :funny:   :colors

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #1097 on: August 30, 2009, 04:29:27 PM »
I don't know if Jordan is just dumber than dumb or incredibly naive but she is the cutest thing ever. with a really good heart.
Who was that American Idol contestant who had the dumb southern thing going on? Like that...

I want to know why we saw production clearly doing the Alien faces in the S/S room last night and yet nothing for the HG's??  Those aliens need to reappear...I got up to look for them!! :funny:   :colors

:duno::
,may be i was a little harsh saying jordan was dumber than  a box of rocks, but nevertheless I do like her and think she is funny.....

I also wonder about the faces in S/S room....I hold hope for something else with the "greed" game...i rewatched the show from Thursday, and it does seem that Julie made somehting more of the door......there must be something else to it, or at least I hope there is...if there is not, that tease, by Julie, was overdone

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1098 on: August 30, 2009, 04:38:26 PM »
I think they had everyone go outside so they could film clips of the aliens for tonight's show. They were spooky aliens.  :lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #1099 on: August 30, 2009, 04:51:28 PM »
I think they had everyone go outside so they could film clips of the aliens for tonight's show. They were spooky aliens.  :lol:

:groan: That makes sense...I am just wishfully hoping that there is more too it.... I probably should just give it up........