Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 323670 times)

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #975 on: August 29, 2009, 04:12:34 PM »
I am hanging my hopes on the 'key' to Pandora's box....  that it is going to save him (Jeff) !!   Expect the unexpected !!    :hearts:
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #976 on: August 29, 2009, 04:14:57 PM »
I am hanging my hopes on the 'key' to Pandora's box....  that it is going to save him (Jeff) !!   Expect the unexpected !!    :hearts:

Hasn't the key been used already?

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #977 on: August 29, 2009, 04:18:57 PM »

Same here star!  The results have not been announced.  Fingers crossed!  :yess:
No MSG!

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #978 on: August 29, 2009, 04:22:31 PM »
:( I'm sorry puddin and everyone who feels bad right now. Maybe the key means Jeff can take himself off the block. It must mean something. Pandora's Box has more meaning than just the money. (Greed)

It ain't over till it's over.  :ghug:

Pandora's Box did unleash terrible consequenses on all of mankind, but even Pandora, made of the Gods (ie: HOH)  I believe Kevin is in for the worst of whatever happens when they reveal the consequences.  It may be something to do with the noms because he's the one who opened it.

I'm just glad Michelle won POV so she's immune from the block, maybe it will save Jeff  :duno:

Ooh, what it Jeff gets a choice because he had the key, he's off the block IF he takes away their money?
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 04:25:34 PM by ThunderStruck »

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #979 on: August 29, 2009, 04:28:16 PM »
:( I'm sorry puddin and everyone who feels bad right now. Maybe the key means Jeff can take himself off the block. It must mean something. Pandora's Box has more meaning than just the money. (Greed)

It ain't over till it's over.  :ghug:

Pandora's Box did unleash terrible consequenses on all of mankind, but even Pandora, made of the Gods (ie: HOH)  I believe Kevin is in for the worst of whatever happens when they reveal the consequences.  It may be something to do with the noms because he's the one who opened it.

I'm just glad Michelle won POV so she's immune from the block, maybe it will save Jeff  :duno:

Ooh, what it Jeff gets a choice because he had the key, he's off the block IF he takes away their money?

OMG Nat will flip if her money is taken away!  :meow:
No MSG!

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #980 on: August 29, 2009, 04:31:54 PM »
OMG Nat will flip if her money is taken away!  :meow:

Yea, if it works like that, she'll not only lose her money, but be on the block! (insert evil laugh here)

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #981 on: August 29, 2009, 04:35:01 PM »
This is why Jeff is on the block because him and Jordan believe the bs Nat and Kevin spew. I don't feel sorry for him, Michelle had his and Jordan's back for majority of the game. All Jordan can do is talk about Michelle behind her back, she was planning to through MIchelle under the bus. Jordan and Jeff are going to look like idiots when they see Nat and Kevin played them like a fiddle when BB is over.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #982 on: August 29, 2009, 04:52:53 PM »
VETO holder next week decides EVERYTHING.  HOH is safe, but decides nothing.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #983 on: August 29, 2009, 05:04:37 PM »
Jeff has been in the DR for a super long time and is still in there......think it might mean something?

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #984 on: August 29, 2009, 05:09:02 PM »
Jeff has been in the DR for a super long time and is still in there......think it might mean something?

Maybe the "key" is being used

Offline PattyCakes

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #985 on: August 29, 2009, 05:13:10 PM »
the key was already used to unlock kevins handcuffs, when the group was talking when the feeds came back on kevin said that he was told it was nothing game changing.  I get that you dont want jeff to go but i just dont believe the key to kevin's handcuffs is going to help him. sorry  :'(
"When I was walking up the stairs, I saw a man who wasn't there.  He wasn't there again today.  I wish, I wish he'd stay away."  Unknown

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #986 on: August 29, 2009, 05:17:02 PM »
I don't feel sorry for Jeff one bit.  He screwed up getting Russell out...plain and simple...and now he's paying the piper.  You just don't turn against your F4 deal when there's only 6 people left and go with 2 people who have been against you since day 1. 

What did Kevin and Natalie ever do for him to sway his trust away from Russell and Michele?  Nothing.  What did Russell and Michele do for Jeff?  Take out Ronnie and Chima. 

And how did Jeff repay them?  By stabbing them in the back.

Jordan, at least, has shown a strong intuition about who to get out.  She originally wanted Natalie out when she was HOH, which would have been the logical first choice (followed by Kevin and then Lydia).  But sadly the lie was told, Jeff believed it, and his paranoia ended up corrupting Jordan as he took hold of the reigns. 

Jeff has also shown an incredible level of sheer stupidity with his decisions.  I never hear him talk about potential jury votes, and how their decisions will effect the outcome.  It's always about F4 stuff.  Doesn't he realize that by taking out Russell that he automatically lost that vote?  Jeff might have Jessie's vote, if Jessie respects Jeff's game play enough, but he completely lost Russell's the second he betrayed him.  And he lost Michele's at the very same time.  He went from a probable tie with the votes to having only Jordan's with that one single decision.  I never heard him once give jury votes any thought whatsoever.  Dumb dumb dumb.

I'm with Michele 100%.  As much as I've loved Jeff and Jordan, Michele's been my girl since the very beginning, because she gives me hope as a socially awkward person myself (yeh...I have that annoyingly uncomfortable nervous-laugh-at-the-end-of-every-sentence thing, too, and inherited most of my quirks from my PhD socially awkward science nerd dad).  People like us go through so much sh*t with people who think we're weird...I can't even tell you how bad the odd looks and offhand jokes about us, and the social distance people keep from us can be!  It can really suck sometimes, and real life for us isn't much different than what Michele is experiencing in the house (only thank God it isn't nearly as extreme).

So to Michele, from one awkward chick to another, YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :hearts:  :hearts:  :hearts:
I disagree. I only read bits and pieces but
1. Russell was his biggest competition, in getting him out he gave himself a better chance at the competitions. Regardless of whether Natalie/Kevin were coming after them they wanted him gone because they thought they could beat Kevin/Natalie. If he had won this competition the game would be Jeff/Jordan and the show would be finished.
2. Russ 100% preached that it was a game and it was Jeff's best move and he does not take anything personal inside of that house. He will vote strategic based off his interview with Ross and Julie. Jeff didn't really need the jury's approval because fact is he'd probably win anyways. Nobody in there actually hates Jeff except Lydia.
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #987 on: August 29, 2009, 05:18:44 PM »
I am so sick of Nat talking about how good she is a stuff, but she has yet to win anything. She is ALL talk,  :lol:,

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #988 on: August 29, 2009, 05:19:15 PM »

Maybe the "key" is being used

Don't get my hopes up...I've been an emotional wreck since late last night once finding out Michele won the veto. I've been crying on and off all friggin' day. Yes, I'm super emotional and I know it's stupid. It's a friggin' reality show but I unfortunately always get emotionally invested in my favorites and then have it crushed and it always kill me. I know I need to get a grip. LOL

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #989 on: August 29, 2009, 05:22:00 PM »
I am so sick of Nat talking about how good she is a stuff, but she has yet to win anything. She is ALL talk,  :lol:,

I agree. She blows the challenges and then backs it up with all of this talk. I can't take her seriously until she wins something.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #990 on: August 29, 2009, 05:37:28 PM »
ok just so we all can laugh

nat has to deal with jordan the whole week and then some!!! NO BUFFER!! she has less patience than jeff!! :lol3:  now that's gonna make her nuts and make us laugh!! :funny:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #991 on: August 29, 2009, 05:40:58 PM »
Ok, Jeff is out of Dr after almost an hour being in there and nobody else is being called in.....smell a rat, anybody? We all will have to study his body language to see if it indicates anything. Geez, I need to get real and accept the fact he's toast on Thursday as much it pains me to say that. Someone  needs to slap the **** out of me and tell me to get over it alreadyl! LOL

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #992 on: August 29, 2009, 05:47:34 PM »
When Kevin was called to the DR and found the clue to the secret door he asked if it was game changing and they said no because he didn't want to do it if it was so I wouldn't get my hopes up for a special power or anything but I sure would love if he at least walked away with a wad of cash.

In other news the feeds are painful to watch  ......... jeff and jordon really think Nat is on their side? WTF?

..................puddin to self " it just a game its just a game its just a game ................."  :colors

TL I hope you have a well stocked cabinet of mind wash bleach handy!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #993 on: August 29, 2009, 06:00:31 PM »
kevin see's through nat like a  cracked glass windshield.... :lol:   he'll be sick of her before thursday.. even though he's dealing with it now he definaltly wants her out..he knows she has jury votes.

I wonder how long before  those 3 nat/kev/jord loose it!!

im not liking the way it's turning out but it's the  best way for nat to almost "taste it" and say ha ha  on you!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #994 on: August 29, 2009, 06:03:12 PM »
RealityFreakWill, it’s okay to be emotionally invested in the show. After all you basically spend all summer with these people and as much as many people might not want to admit it, they become part of your regular routine. I’m not sure if the door thingy will stop ole’ Jeff leaving (not too much of a big twist like Julie was talking about is it?), but I’m sure us Jeff fans need something to hang onto. BB definitely split their viewers this week and I’m sure it’ll show in their ratings. Even people I know that aren’t regular BB fans liked Jeff and with him gone, half of the the average viewers will just tune out.

Natalie just screws the game up. She will just teach other potential HG that being a complete floater and winning nothing will get you to the F2. Just hang around the biggest goofs and let them do your dirty work for you. She reminds me of Erika from season 7, except she’s not taking baths (and more) with Kev. Now Jordan gets to be like Janie during season 7, when she was all alone in the game.  Kev said that the DR told him that the gold room wasn’t a major game changer, but how do we know even he’s telling the truth, or moreover, if BB is telling the truth?

I heard there will be a two hour finale, but if it K/N go to the the end, I’ll skip it and I just hope Jeff brings earplugs to the jury house because he’s going to need them.

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #995 on: August 29, 2009, 06:05:40 PM »
When Kevin was called to the DR and found the clue to the secret door he asked if it was game changing and they said no because he didn't want to do it if it was so I wouldn't get my hopes up for a special power or anything but I sure would love if he at least walked away with a wad of cash.

In other news the feeds are painful to watch  ......... jeff and jordon really think Nat is on their side? WTF?

..................puddin to self " it just a game its just a game its just a game ................."  :colors

I still do not understand how Jordan can be so darn gullible.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #996 on: August 29, 2009, 06:11:49 PM »
RealityFreakWill, it’s okay to be emotionally invested in the show. After all you basically spend all summer with these people and as much as many people might not want to admit it, they become part of your regular routine. I’m not sure if the door thingy will stop ole’ Jeff leaving (not too much of a big twist like Julie was talking about is it?), but I’m sure us Jeff fans need something to hang onto. BB definitely split their viewers this week and I’m sure it’ll show in their ratings. Even people I know that aren’t regular BB fans liked Jeff and with him gone, half of the the average viewers will just tune out.

Natalie just screws the game up. She will just teach other potential HG that being a complete floater and winning nothing will get you to the F2. Just hang around the biggest goofs and let them do your dirty work for you. She reminds me of Erika from season 7, except she’s not taking baths (and more) with Kev. Now Jordan gets to be like Janie during season 7, when she was all alone in the game.  Kev said that the DR told him that the gold room wasn’t a major game changer, but how do we know even he’s telling the truth, or moreover, if BB is telling the truth?

I heard there will be a two hour finale, but if it K/N go to the the end, I’ll skip it and I just hope Jeff brings earplugs to the jury house because he’s going to need them.

Earplugs!  :yess:

Seriously, I agree with that and I'm deaf and wear hearing aids but if I was him, I wouldn't wear them at all in the jury house and totally ignore those ****ers.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #997 on: August 29, 2009, 06:18:13 PM »

In other news the feeds are painful to watch  ......... jeff and jordon really think Nat is on their side? WTF?

..................puddin to self " it just a game its just a game its just a game ................."  :colors

Ready for use! I'm also going to find a special place in hell for those flopping-slopping slippers!  :knuckles:  

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #998 on: August 29, 2009, 06:26:54 PM »
I have to say that I was a HUGE J/J fan up until they made a deal with the devils (N/K) then my love for them fizzled.

I have to say that although I'm SUPER glad that Michele won the POV and will be staying, I give major props for the game Jeff played so far...

He got out Russ and Jesse, and for that, I will be forever grateful, haha.

Now if only he could find a way to snatch Natalie and drag her out the door with him on Thursday...  :tup:

(And Will, I get what you mean about being invested in these people - I think that's why it KILLS me to hear everyone say such disparaging things about each other...because even though this is a reality show, these people DO have feelings, you know?)

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #999 on: August 29, 2009, 06:52:56 PM »
I can't stand it.  What is wrong with Jordan?  I never like to call someone dumb, so I'll just say she's gullible, clueless and out to lunch!!!  She just keeps on thinking Nat is on her side.   :groan:   When Michelle talked to her in the pool today, I thought oh good she's going to see that M is who she needs to align with.  She's going to see that k/n are playing them against each other.  NOOOOOOOO! Not Jordan.  She runs in and tells Nat everything.  The only good thing is if she keeps on saying she's going after Kevin, Maybe K/N will decide to get her out and keep JEFF.  :hearts:  If M would just say to Jo once, she's getting K out next week.  Jo will run back and tell Nat.  THat could be the move that saves JEFF.

Otherwise, I'm holding out for the Pandora Box to save him.  I am holding on to hope.  I just can't see how the key will save him.  I hope it happens today. I can't take the suspense.