Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 323759 times)

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #950 on: August 29, 2009, 07:58:19 AM »
Yea Michelle  :jumpy:

She is full of dooky, trying to make her breakdown look like gameplay, but Yea Michelle  :jumpy:

Jeff slapped her down and left her for the birds just before POV so I'll give her this day to vent.

If she goes on and on like Jeff did to her, then I'll feel bad for Jeff too, but for now, I'm happy  :jumpy:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #951 on: August 29, 2009, 08:15:07 AM »

i do want to thank all you updaters for keeping me informed.......is there a way to donate to this site?  I don't have the feeds because I know if i subscribed i would not get anything done, but you guys deserve much KUDOS for the job you do......

Thank YOU Melissa!! Yes you can donate right here:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,14658.0.html

It is the donations of our viewers that keeps us going around here, every penny makes a difference.

:ty
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #952 on: August 29, 2009, 08:18:24 AM »
Yea Michelle  :jumpy:

She is full of dooky, trying to make her breakdown look like gameplay, but Yea Michelle  :jumpy:

Jeff slapped her down and left her for the birds just before POV so I'll give her this day to vent.

If she goes on and on like Jeff did to her, then I'll feel bad for Jeff too, but for now, I'm happy  :jumpy:

I agree ~  :hearts:

I have to give her props for kicking a**, especially when she was in the middle of a breakdown.  Not crazy about how she was acting though...  :knuckles:

I also have to give Jeff props for being classy about going home.

What IS driving me crazy is that Jeff is trying to tell Jordan how to proceed over the next 2 weeks, and she wants go sacrifice HERSELF so he can continue?  :groan:  Come ON girl!!!

And then he's telling her how to align, and within 5 minutes she spills to Nat?  Sigh...Jordan will make it to F3 because she poses ZERO threat, but then she's gone...

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #953 on: August 29, 2009, 08:26:01 AM »
 :lol: Jordan is two bricks shy of a load  :lol:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #954 on: August 29, 2009, 10:34:28 AM »
I think we've all had a say and I'm in for that beer now.  Heck, I'm setting up bar for all of us

:blaster :conf: :beer: :conf: :piano: :hosed :conf: :margarita: :conf: :jam: :conf: :ghug:

I don't want a beer, but I'll DEFINITELY take a margarita!  :margarita: :margarita:

:funny:  I have the coffee brewing and fixing some hangover food...
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #955 on: August 29, 2009, 10:38:46 AM »
I LOVE JEFF :hearts:

Even in his moment of complete and utter failure, he is there saying everything to melt my heart.  He admitted all his wrong and I really hope him and Jordan will at least still be very good friends outside the house.

I can't stand Michelle.  Now it's either her or Kevin to win it.   :'(  I think Nat is planning to take Jordan to f2.  That would be her ONLY shot at the $$$.  I hope Jordan can pull out some wins and go up against Nat in the end.  It's her only shot, BUT I won't hold my breath.  SHe will fall apart once Jeff is gone.  She's probably going to pull a Lydia.

Oh well, All Jeff had to do was stick to the f4 deal with JJMR and let the chips fall at f4 between JJ and MR and then he would have had a shot. 

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #956 on: August 29, 2009, 10:46:12 AM »
Another season of updater favorites crushed dreams  :'( :'(  BB truly hates me  :(  :james:

:( I'm sorry puddin and everyone who feels bad right now. Maybe the key means Jeff can take himself off the block. It must mean something. Pandora's Box has more meaning than just the money. (Greed)

It ain't over till it's over.  :ghug:

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #957 on: August 29, 2009, 11:21:20 AM »
I am totally bummed....    :'(  I detest Nat and can't stand Michele...  I hope the final 2 are Kevin and Jordan and Jordan wins.  I know that is not a realistic scenario....but what the heck.........

I will love J/J to the bitter end.  I would like to say that I won't even watch the show or come here anymore...it's over for me....  ---  but I know my curiosity will get the best of me. 

Why, oh why did Michele have to win that stinkin' veto?   :groan:

I'm off to have a pity party for myself....and J/J....  and maybe some of those margaritas you were talking about !!!   
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #958 on: August 29, 2009, 11:34:34 AM »
I'm a total mess today, having many crying fits, one after the another and I'm trying to tell  myself it's almost over and be glad about it. 17 more days and our lives will be back to normal. I am definitely voting for Jeff to get the AC. I am so dreading this Thursday's show.

I think Jeff will have the classiest exit out of everybody this season. I can see his speech will be a tribute to Jordan. He will make the best of his remaining five days in the house and encouraging his girl to go to the end.

He will always be remembered for getting both meatheads evicted on his watch.

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #959 on: August 29, 2009, 11:39:47 AM »
Thunderstruck I agree with you.  I'm glad she won POV.  EVERYONE in that house has talked sh*t about her, put her thru hell multiple times, and she was loyal to J/J who didn't believe her.  She deserves this win.  Her gloating up in HOH was to be expected since she picked herself up from the bottom of the barrel and not one person helping her to get there.  I believe she will calm down now.  J/J got very cocky with the HOHs and didn't think clearly about that F4 deal..........going to the other side that have hated them since week one.......stupid mistake.  GO Michelle and think, think, think clearly on how to win this game.   :yess:
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #960 on: August 29, 2009, 11:56:15 AM »

i do want to thank all you updaters for keeping me informed.......is there a way to donate to this site?  I don't have the feeds because I know if i subscribed i would not get anything done, but you guys deserve much KUDOS for the job you do......

Thank YOU Melissa!! Yes you can donate right here:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,14658.0.html

It is the donations of our viewers that keeps us going around here, every penny makes a difference.

:ty

thanks for the info.....i do not feel so guilty now....you guys rock

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #961 on: August 29, 2009, 11:57:04 AM »
[never posted before however  I did find this quote from a pandora myth

' It was a great relief when Pandora revisited her box and let out hope as well.
It may be worthy to note that in the story, hope is represented as weakly leaving the box but is in effect far more potent than any of the major evils.'

I'm a jeff fan till the end and am praying there may be more to come!

Thanks for the quote. Hope being the operative word. (And that's for everyone! Keep the hope for your favorite.)

Welcome to RFF snowgirl!

:welcome:

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #962 on: August 29, 2009, 12:13:02 PM »
I have been a J/J fan from the beginning and Michelle was my 3rd choice.

However, I think some of the J/J fans are going after Michellle unfairly.

I watched her the whole season...I think she was ALWAYS looking out for J/J.

Jeff caused this mess by being STUPID and letting Nat/Kevin confuse him with their lies.

I think Michelle is reacting exactly like someone who had been loyal to J/J from the beginning only to see how J/J turned on her when it suited their purposes....Michelle NEVER voted against J/J's benefit.

What these people say to other players, lies or not, are one thing...but J/J made it personal.

I think Michelle's comments after she won was just the hurt someone feels who got stabbed in the back but was able to turn it around.

I still would love to see J/J win, but they have ONLY their own stupidity and arrogance to blame.

In my opinion.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #963 on: August 29, 2009, 12:32:15 PM »
Wow, look how skinny Jeff is in this picture. Jordan is right when she told him he feels tiny to her.

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #964 on: August 29, 2009, 12:46:29 PM »
I have been a J/J fan from the beginning and Michelle was my 3rd choice.

However, I think some of the J/J fans are going after Michellle unfairly.

I watched her the whole season...I think she was ALWAYS looking out for J/J.

Jeff caused this mess by being STUPID and letting Nat/Kevin confuse him with their lies.

I think Michelle is reacting exactly like someone who had been loyal to J/J from the beginning only to see how J/J turned on her when it suited their purposes....Michelle NEVER voted against J/J's benefit.

What these people say to other players, lies or not, are one thing...but J/J made it personal.

I think Michelle's comments after she won was just the hurt someone feels who got stabbed in the back but was able to turn it around.

I still would love to see J/J win, but they have ONLY their own stupidity and arrogance to blame.

In my opinion.

Albert I agree 110%, I just didn't know how to put it as eloquently as you did. Thanks for putting into words everything that has been rolling around in my head  :tup:

I have liked J/J from the beginning as well, and loved that they were teaming with Michelle. I would have been happy with any of those three winning the whole kit and kaboodle. I still would be. I guess what I am saying is that throwing Nat and Kevin into the equation really screwed things up for me in how I was feeling about J/J for a while. Not to mention their somewhat unfair personal attacks on Michelle. I understood the Russell thing, although I didn't think it was the smartest move and still don't, but after that transpired, I still wanted J/J/M to remain the 3 amigos!
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #965 on: August 29, 2009, 12:55:21 PM »
I don't feel sorry for Jeff one bit.  He screwed up getting Russell out...plain and simple...and now he's paying the piper.  You just don't turn against your F4 deal when there's only 6 people left and go with 2 people who have been against you since day 1. 

What did Kevin and Natalie ever do for him to sway his trust away from Russell and Michele?  Nothing.  What did Russell and Michele do for Jeff?  Take out Ronnie and Chima. 

And how did Jeff repay them?  By stabbing them in the back.

Jordan, at least, has shown a strong intuition about who to get out.  She originally wanted Natalie out when she was HOH, which would have been the logical first choice (followed by Kevin and then Lydia).  But sadly the lie was told, Jeff believed it, and his paranoia ended up corrupting Jordan as he took hold of the reigns. 

Jeff has also shown an incredible level of sheer stupidity with his decisions.  I never hear him talk about potential jury votes, and how their decisions will effect the outcome.  It's always about F4 stuff.  Doesn't he realize that by taking out Russell that he automatically lost that vote?  Jeff might have Jessie's vote, if Jessie respects Jeff's game play enough, but he completely lost Russell's the second he betrayed him.  And he lost Michele's at the very same time.  He went from a probable tie with the votes to having only Jordan's with that one single decision.  I never heard him once give jury votes any thought whatsoever.  Dumb dumb dumb.

I'm with Michele 100%.  As much as I've loved Jeff and Jordan, Michele's been my girl since the very beginning, because she gives me hope as a socially awkward person myself (yeh...I have that annoyingly uncomfortable nervous-laugh-at-the-end-of-every-sentence thing, too, and inherited most of my quirks from my PhD socially awkward science nerd dad).  People like us go through so much sh*t with people who think we're weird...I can't even tell you how bad the odd looks and offhand jokes about us, and the social distance people keep from us can be!  It can really suck sometimes, and real life for us isn't much different than what Michele is experiencing in the house (only thank God it isn't nearly as extreme).

So to Michele, from one awkward chick to another, YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :hearts:  :hearts:  :hearts:

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #966 on: August 29, 2009, 12:56:52 PM »
Pumpkin:

I guess that prooves great minds think alike!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #967 on: August 29, 2009, 01:11:13 PM »
I just read Jeff's HOH blog and it was great. Not cocky at all and he spoke highly of Jordan.

Now on to Michele....I despise her. I've always thought from day 1 that she was very weird and she gets weirder as time goes on and she has been a flip flopper the whole season. I am totally not rootin for her to go to F2.

Now that Jeff's toast this week, I think at this point I want to see Jordan/Kevin F2.

I think we will see lot of good scenes this week with Jeff and Jordan. Hopefully lots of kissing included before he walks out on Thursday! Thank God I'm on vacation now until the 14th and will get to watch the full three hours of BBAD every night especially the next five nights with Jeff. I can't wait to hear his speech on the live show and I know it will be very classy and awesome. 

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #968 on: August 29, 2009, 02:10:27 PM »
Another season of updater favorites crushed dreams  :'( :'(  BB truly hates me  :(  :james:

:( I'm sorry puddin and everyone who feels bad right now. Maybe the key means Jeff can take himself off the block. It must mean something. Pandora's Box has more meaning than just the money. (Greed)

It ain't over till it's over.  :ghug:

from your keyboard to BB's ears TL!!   :hugs: :hugs:

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #969 on: August 29, 2009, 02:17:18 PM »
I'm a total mess today, having many crying fits, one after the another and I'm trying to tell  myself it's almost over and be glad about it. 17 more days and our lives will be back to normal. I am definitely voting for Jeff to get the AC. I am so dreading this Thursday's show.

I think Jeff will have the classiest exit out of everybody this season. I can see his speech will be a tribute to Jordan. He will make the best of his remaining five days in the house and encouraging his girl to go to the end.

He will always be remembered for getting both meatheads evicted on his watch.

yeah at least this is final 5 not him going out week 2 like Ronnie wanted, and almost everyone except Jordan.  Over nothing.   He is the best player of this season and I'm just gonna have to take that away from it.  Janelle made her big play final 4 in All Stars only got cut out of the finals, yet again, but she's still my favorite player and I remember those things long term over some of the stupid asses that have actually won this game.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 02:22:50 PM by kcphilly »

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #970 on: August 29, 2009, 02:22:18 PM »
i wonder if jeff will try and push the "put up nat" idea or will lay low and not make waves for jordan to get closer to the f2 :duno:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #971 on: August 29, 2009, 02:33:21 PM »
i wonder if jeff will try and push the "put up nat" idea or will lay low and not make waves for jordan to get closer to the f2 :duno:

I wish Jeff would of gotten Nat out last week, then he would not have this problem. If Kevin goes against Nat this would be very interesting, but I don't think he has the guts to do so. Also, Nat has not won anything, she needs to go.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #972 on: August 29, 2009, 02:36:12 PM »

Is he smart enough?  And can he think long term?  He keeps saying his biggest mistake is thinking too far ahead, but not thinking long term is exactly why he's in the position he finds himself in now.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #973 on: August 29, 2009, 02:59:46 PM »
Should I take one for the team and make Nat my favorite? My favorites NEVER win! (Janie, Daniele, Sheila or Renny just to name a few.  :colors (ED was a fluke.)

(But if I do, and she wins.. Y'all would never forgive me.. forgetaboutit...)

BTW, If you have the feeds but afraid to try to update. Now would be the perfect time to give it a shot! If it gets hectic a bunch of people will jump in!!  :tup: Don't worry about caps!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #974 on: August 29, 2009, 03:03:57 PM »

BTW, If you have the feeds but afraid to try to update. Now would be the perfect time to give it a shot! If it gets hectic a bunch of people will jump in!!  :tup:

Yes please feel free to jump  :jumpy: in and update.. practice now while it's slow  and you'll be set  for next season!!   :wohoo:  i promise it's easy!!  :jam:

and for the record.. I DON'T BITE!! :lol3:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!