Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 323740 times)

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #925 on: August 29, 2009, 05:36:28 AM »
She said in the conversation with Nat and Kevin that she was fake crying but I don't believe it. She said she was fake crying to make Jeff and Jordan think she was weak and stuff.
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #926 on: August 29, 2009, 05:38:14 AM »
Jeff jealous of Russell?  WTF is she going on about?  Jeff probably beats his girlfriends??  MY GOD!
No MSG!

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #927 on: August 29, 2009, 05:42:35 AM »
Fake crying or not, the way she's acting cocky and like hot **** just makes me realize I really do not like her. I gave her many chances to root for her, but just when I feel sorry for her and hope she makes it through she opens her mouth and says something nasty or arrogant or does something two-faced, so what happened tonight is the topper. I hate her as much as I hate Nat.  (:;)

ChineseTO, who said that?

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #928 on: August 29, 2009, 05:47:10 AM »
Fake crying or not, the way she's acting cocky and like hot **** just makes me realize I really do not like her. I gave her many chances to root for her, but just when I feel sorry for her and hope she makes it through she opens her mouth and says something nasty or arrogant or does something two-faced, so what happened tonight is the topper. I hate her as much as I hate Nat.  (:;)

ChineseTO, who said that?

Michele did just a few ago, talking with Kevin.  I'm completely flabbergasted!
No MSG!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #929 on: August 29, 2009, 05:49:44 AM »
LOL and now she admits she had a F2 with Russell. 
No MSG!

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #930 on: August 29, 2009, 05:54:23 AM »
Oh well, there's always all-stars Jeff. You will not get this far ever again but hey you tried a big move and it didn't work out. I'm hoping he gets jury prize after people see Michele here and she's voted out next week. I think Nat/Kevin realizes that Michele is a bigger threat than Jordan.

My rankings right now is Jeff/Jordan/Kevin/Michele/Natalie but screw the last 3/5ths. Keep pretending that Kevin/Natalie are your besties now Michele. ;)

Sorry, I just stayed up all night for this bull**** and I need to vent aha.

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #931 on: August 29, 2009, 05:55:09 AM »
Of course she'll admit it now that she's in the clear for the week, but I can only hope there's some sort of saving grace for Jeff and Jordan but I'm not that confident in it. What was the purpose of that flippin' key??? Is BB saving it for the POV ceremony or was the gold door utterly useless? Julie said there were more twists and the gold door could change the game....so where? How?  :knuckles:

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #932 on: August 29, 2009, 05:57:56 AM »
Okay people, time to walk the dog and go to bed, it's been nice chatting with everyone and I'll see you all later today. :-)

Thank you to all the updaters for keeping people like me informed since I don't have the feeds.

Nite!!  :waves:

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #933 on: August 29, 2009, 06:02:55 AM »
I know I will get some of you mad right now, but I am happy Michelle won, otherwise she would have got booted. I want Michelle and Jordan as final 2. Kevin would have never put up big mouth Nat.

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #934 on: August 29, 2009, 06:03:40 AM »
 (:;)  damn michelle....and nat and kevin......

this was the worst case scenario...michelle winning POV.......i was feeling sorry for her, but now she is in like flynn with K/N.... (:;)

i do want to thank all you updaters for keeping me informed.......is there a way to donate to this site?  I don't have the feeds because I know if i subscribed i would not get anything done, but you guys deserve much KUDOS for the job you do......

I have questioned jeff game play, as I am sure he is doing right now,  he should have kept russ....I have been saying for weeks that kevin needed to go because he can win comps........it would be great if the key meant he could save himself....dare to dream.......

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #935 on: August 29, 2009, 06:05:44 AM »
OMG and now Michele is implying Jordo cheated in the POV she won.  This is nuts!
No MSG!

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #936 on: August 29, 2009, 06:09:03 AM »
I'm watching Jeff instead and it's depressing. He knows he made the right choices but just didn't win today, he's also saying that he was counting the money, staring at the final 2 and got ahead of himself and is saying ****, it really hurts and it wasn't meant to be/it's a good move by Kevin. Hopefully this game brings me something on the outside. 'Greedy mother****er, i knew I had bad karma today etc'(all those dead vibes with the greedy ****)

:(

I feel so bad for em right now. He's come to terms and he's pretty legit, too.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #937 on: August 29, 2009, 06:20:53 AM »
I'm watching Jeff instead and it's depressing. He knows he made the right choices but just didn't win today, he's also saying that he was counting the money, staring at the final 2 and got ahead of himself and is saying ****, it really hurts and it wasn't meant to be/it's a good move by Kevin. Hopefully this game brings me something on the outside. 'Greedy mother****er, i knew I had bad karma today etc'(all those dead vibes with the greedy ****)

It's very legit and honest.
No MSG!

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #938 on: August 29, 2009, 06:25:20 AM »
OMG and now Michele is implying Jordo cheated in the POV she won.  This is nuts!

It is hard to distinguish michelles "game play" from her just being nuts.....she is totally sucking up to nat and keving and that makes me sick..........

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #939 on: August 29, 2009, 06:33:59 AM »

It's very legit and honest.

Just trying to catch up. You are sooo right.  Just read jeff admits he wouldn't have gotten this far without the power America gave him.  He has had his cocky, paranoid, annoying moments but that's mostly being in that House 24 7 with nothing to do but stay in your own head.  Overall he is the most sane and normal - both him and jordan.

Michele better enjoy the gloating and the moment because unless she wins next week she can watch Jeff and Russell in the Jury house up close and personal.   

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #940 on: August 29, 2009, 06:36:42 AM »
I hope this dude gets the jury prize.

Really, now. Since Russ' HOH he's chosen who to get out, he played big in getting Ronnie out, he played big in getting Jessie out, he played big in getting Russell out and those are the three best players in the game back then.

He's reaaaaaaaal cool right now. Classy.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #941 on: August 29, 2009, 06:40:20 AM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 11:

Week 1: Jessie, HOH, Chima & Lydia nominated, Russell wins veto, used on Lydia, Braden up, Braden evicted 5-5
Week 2: Ronnie, HOH, Jeff & Laura nominated, Jeff wins veto, used on self, Jordan up, Laura evicted 8-1
Week 3: Jessie, HOH, Jordan & Michele nominated, Michele wins veto, used on self, Casey up, Casey evicted 7-1
Week 4: Russell, HOH, Lydia & Ronnie nominated, Michele wins veto, not used, Ronnie evicted 4-3
Week 5: Chima, HOH, Lydia & Russell nominated, Kevin wins veto, not used, Jeff uses the Coup D' Etat, Jessie & Natalie nominated, Jessie evicted 3-2
Week 6: Michele, HOH, Chima & Natalie nominated, Chima expelled from Big Brother
Week 6: Jordan, HOH, Lydia & Natalie nominated, Jordan wins veto, not used, Lydia evicted 3-1
Week 7: Jeff, HOH, Kevin & Natalie nominated, Jeff wins veto, used on Kevin, Russell up, Russell evicted 3-0
Week 8: Kevin, HOH, Jeff & Michele nominated, Michele wins veto, to be continued...

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #942 on: August 29, 2009, 06:41:42 AM »
Just read Jeffs description of going to the jury house "Like killing a bunch of people and then going to hell and seeing them"  That's Jeff he may be screwed but he can still make you laugh.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #943 on: August 29, 2009, 06:51:03 AM »
I'm done with BB11...I don't see how I can continue now....it's gonna be hard for me to update BBAD with alll those losers except for J/J. I guess I'll have to enjoy my Jeff fix for the next five nights.

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #944 on: August 29, 2009, 06:53:31 AM »
Natale and Jordan have locked up final 3 with this, now it's just which one of Kevin/Michele makes it.

I'm hoping Kevin at this point because after Jeff said congrats, hugged her and turned to leave she started doing gun motions at his back like he isn't the only reason she's still there.

I don't even know why this is bugging me so much aha. Maybe I'm not used to it. My guy has been in the final 2 for the past two seasons(Dan/Ryan were first day picks) and it sucks to be brought back to that. Eric was my season 8 guy so it's like reliving that double eviction night aha.

Offline snowgurl

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #945 on: August 29, 2009, 06:58:45 AM »
I'm done with BB11...I don't see how I can continue now....it's gonna be hard for me to update BBAD with alll those losers except for J/J. I guess I'll have to enjoy my Jeff fix for the next five nights.

never posted before however  I did find this quote from a pandora myth

' It was a great relief when Pandora revisited her box and let out hope as well.
It may be worthy to note that in the story, hope is represented as weakly leaving the box but is in effect far more potent than any of the major evils.'

I'm a jeff fan till the end and am praying there may be more to come!

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #946 on: August 29, 2009, 07:01:10 AM »
I don't think they'll save em again. It's too late and  people will just scream rigged.

The worst part about this will be the people at the jury house leaping up and down, Jessie doing his dumb sound he does and them all jumping around like they accomplished something. Add that to Chima's twitter messages and stupid comments and I'm about ready to shoot myself in the face aha.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #947 on: August 29, 2009, 07:13:54 AM »
Natale and Jordan have locked up final 3 with this, now it's just which one of Kevin/Michele makes it.

I'm hoping Kevin at this point because after Jeff said congrats, hugged her and turned to leave she started doing gun motions at his back like he isn't the only reason she's still there.

I don't even know why this is bugging me so much aha. Maybe I'm not used to it. My guy has been in the final 2 for the past two seasons(Dan/Ryan were first day picks) and it sucks to be brought back to that. Eric was my season 8 guy so it's like reliving that double eviction night aha.

Wow!  Michele did that to Jeff after  he congratulated her?  I missed that one.
No MSG!

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #948 on: August 29, 2009, 07:16:19 AM »
Yeah she like waves her hands above her head and somebody said it was gun motions. I noticed it but didn't know what it was but I was like "are you for real?"

EDIT: Also I can't see Jordan winning at this point. Against Michele she probably doesn't have Russell/Kevin/Natalie/Lydia/Jessie and against Natalie she probably doesn't have Russell/Kevin/Lydia/Jessie. Maybe Russ but it's almost a lost cause
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 07:27:27 AM by RahRah »

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #949 on: August 29, 2009, 07:26:53 AM »
Yeah she like waves her hands above her head and somebody said it was gun motions. I noticed it but didn't know what it was but I was like "are you for real?"

I was completely blown away with Michele in the HOH after the comp.  I never thought she'd go so sour and stoop to the lying. And her comment "America is stupid."  That took the cake.
No MSG!