Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 323690 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #725 on: August 28, 2009, 12:17:56 AM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 11:

Week 1: Jessie, HOH, Chima & Lydia nominated, Russell wins veto, used on Lydia, Braden up, Braden evicted 5-5
Week 2: Ronnie, HOH, Jeff & Laura nominated, Jeff wins veto, used on self, Jordan up, Laura evicted 8-1
Week 3: Jessie, HOH, Jordan & Michele nominated, Michele wins veto, used on self, Casey up, Casey evicted 7-1
Week 4: Russell, HOH, Lydia & Ronnie nominated, Michele wins veto, not used, Ronnie evicted 4-3
Week 5: Chima, HOH, Lydia & Russell nominated, Kevin wins veto, not used, Jeff uses the Coup D' Etat, Jessie & Natalie nominated, Jessie evicted 3-2
Week 6: Michele, HOH, Chima & Natalie nominated, Chima expelled from Big Brother
Week 6: Jordan, HOH, Lydia & Natalie nominated, Jordan wins veto, not used, Lydia evicted 3-1
Week 7: Jeff, HOH, Kevin & Natalie nominated, Jeff wins veto, used on Kevin, Russell up, Russell evicted 3-0
Week 8: Kevin, HOH, to be continued...

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #726 on: August 28, 2009, 01:05:25 AM »
Hopefully Jeff and Michele go up, Jeff wins veto, uses it on himself and they most likely won't get rid of Jordan over Michele because they're debating on getting Michele out before Jeff in the threat factor.

That's my personal best case scenario. Then J/J win HOH and get Kevin out while they still can, or at least let this guy see a vote for the first time in this game aha.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 01:10:03 AM by RahRah »
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #727 on: August 28, 2009, 02:44:30 AM »
The mystery door in the HOH room is going to be large this week...should be interesting!  I wonder when it will be unveiled.   :piano:
No MSG!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #728 on: August 28, 2009, 03:42:30 AM »
Is that the HOH twist that Julie was talking about?? ???
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #729 on: August 28, 2009, 07:07:03 AM »
In Allison Grodners talk with TV MOJOE she states that what's behind the door is part of the HOH's 'responsibility'.  She also says that in case of a tie vote at the end....the viewers will decide (so that kills our earlier theory).  She said it will be announced soon. 

Someone posted the interview on another website and I don't know how to 'link' it here, or I would. 

I just wish there was some way to get Nat out...but I guess I'll have to hope for getting Michele out this week....then Jeff wins HOH .....
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #730 on: August 28, 2009, 07:17:23 AM »
In Allison Grodners talk with TV MOJOE she states that what's behind the door is part of the HOH's 'responsibility'.  She also says that in case of a tie vote at the end....the viewers will decide (so that kills our earlier theory).  She said it will be announced soon. 

Someone posted the interview on another website and I don't know how to 'link' it here, or I would. 

I just wish there was some way to get Nat out...but I guess I'll have to hope for getting Michele out this week....then Jeff wins HOH .....

Well, there IS a way to get Nat out, but it completely rides on Jordan...and J/J using their brains.

Jordan has to win HOH and take Jeff off, which would force K to put N up.  J/J vote to evict Nat.

Easy Peasy! (Yeah right!)

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #731 on: August 28, 2009, 07:21:26 AM »
Someone stated on the board earlier that if Jeff and Michelle go up it would be cool for Jordan to win POV and redeem herself with Jeff. If Jeff goes up with Michelle that is best case scenario. Jordan wins and pulls Jeff off leaving Nat to be put up, with JJ being the voters. Jeff is gonna be pissed off about being put on the block even if it is as a "pawn". No doubt JJ would vote out Natalie if this should happen exactly this way. Jeff is already thinking they are gonna try and BD him. If veto comes down to Jeff and Jordan I hope Jeff has the foresight to throw it to Jordan ensuring both safety. The only thing though that I am absolutely positive about at this point is that Jeff is gonna be pissed that Kevin didnt keep his word about not putting him up. This will make very clear Kevin's motives towards Jeff.

Edit: GMTA LMK you beat me to the punch  :lol:
delightful just delightful

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #732 on: August 28, 2009, 07:30:34 AM »
Atomic you are not alone!
 The yellow smiley is Nat!

:CnJ:

QUEENY!  :nono2:  THREE FOOT RULE!

:funny:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #733 on: August 28, 2009, 07:33:58 AM »
Someone stated on the board earlier that if Jeff and Michelle go up it would be cool for Jordan to win POV and redeem herself with Jeff. If Jeff goes up with Michelle that is best case scenario. Jordan wins and pulls Jeff off leaving Nat to be put up, with JJ being the voters. Jeff is gonna be pissed off about being put on the block even if it is as a "pawn". No doubt JJ would vote out Natalie if this should happen exactly this way. Jeff is already thinking they are gonna try and BD him. If veto comes down to Jeff and Jordan I hope Jeff has the foresight to throw it to Jordan ensuring both safety. The only thing though that I am absolutely positive about at this point is that Jeff is gonna be pissed that Kevin didnt keep his word about not putting him up. This will make very clear Kevin's motives towards Jeff.

Edit: GMTA LMK you beat me to the punch  :lol:

Yes, but you are way more eloquent.    :waves:

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #734 on: August 28, 2009, 08:19:21 AM »
I found the interview starbaby mentioned about Allison Grodner...hmmm  interesting.  Confuses me  though when she says America gets to break the tie I think she means for the final 2, and that it's been that way since season 2, but there's never been able to be a tie before this year cause the jury has always been an odd number.  :duno:

oh yeah and holler for 2 hour finale...it's about damn time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoa, 'Brother': America's Vote Could Be Key
By Josef Adalian
Email
Print
ShareThis
votesBuzz up!

Another key player left the "Big Brother" house Thursday night, as big bad Russell got the boot by a unanimous 3-0 vote (the first unanimous vote of the season).

As always, TV MoJoe talked to "Brother" exec producer Allison Grodner right after tonight's episode to get her thoughts on this week's goings-on:

So why do you think Jeff went back on his final four deal with Russ?

He firmly believes that, in order to win this game, he needed to strike now. He felt Russ was the biggest threat physically. That's why he struck at Jessie.

But there's a big risk....

He chose to trust two people who've never had his interests at heart, over Russell.
I think he thought (Kevin and Natalie) weren't strong competitors.

Let's talk about the harsh words between Jeff and Russ. Did you have to warn them their talk was getting too tough?

They know the rules and they both know the line. They were both told that they needed to watch out for the line. They obeyed the rules.

Are you worried what might happen if Jeff ends up in the jury house?

There could be conflict if Jeff arrived. But I don't think it would get violent.

Let's say Kevin or Natalie win HOH. Do you think they'll go after Jeff?

Probably. The only doubt would be how (they) decide to do it. There's a possibility they do the old backdoor and put up Jordan and Michelle.

Do you think Kevin should have considered aligning with Russ and Michelle to vote out Natalie?

I think that would have been amazing for him to do that.. It would have been an awesome move.

So what's this secret HOH door we saw Thursday?

I'm gonna tease. There is a secret door that will weigh into the HOH. It's something we've had planned for a while. I wouldn't call it a power. It's just something that's been added to the HOH's (responsibility).

Can you confirm what will happen if there's a tie at the end of the game? How will you break it?

If you go back to "Big Brother" history, all the way to season two, it's always been the same.

Viewers get to break the tie?

Yup. We're going to announce it soon.

CBS confirmed last week that this year's finale will be two hours. Are you happy about that?

Sure. We've usually had to squeeze a lot of material in at the end. Now we'll be able to have more time for the first four houseguests (who didn't go to jury) to reveal secrets. And we'll be able to ask some really good questions. We're excited to give this season its due.

http://www.thewrap.com/ind-column/whoa-brother-americas-vote-could-be-key_5645
« Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 08:31:57 AM by kcphilly »

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #735 on: August 28, 2009, 08:31:01 AM »
In Allison Grodners talk with TV MOJOE she states that what's behind the door is part of the HOH's 'responsibility'.  She also says that in case of a tie vote at the end....the viewers will decide (so that kills our earlier theory).  She said it will be announced soon.  

Well, there IS a way to get Nat out, but it completely rides on Jordan...and J/J using their brains.

Jordan has to win HOH and take Jeff off, which would force K to put N up.  J/J vote to evict Nat.

Easy Peasy! (Yeah right!)

well I certainly would hope that if Kevin straight up puts Jeff, not even trying to BD him, that the two of them will wake up and see it was a lie when Kev and Nat each said that they would put each other up as replacements and that Jeff wouldn't be in the picture at all.   They will have to know that Kev and Nat are sticking together and that they'd be 2 against 2 if they kept Nat not Michele.  If they get rid of Nat, it's only M and J/J playing for HOH with Kevin sitting out.  That would mean Kev's only hope would be veto.  Where if they keep Nat she would get to compete for HOH and their chances go down again.

As much as I love both J/J...if my fav scenario of Jordan winning veto and saving Jeff happens...if they don't get rid of Nat then they deserve if they lose.  I understood the Russ and Michele paranoia...but this they would just have to be blind not to see it cause it'd be right in front of them.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 08:39:58 AM by kcphilly »

Offline meathead71

• RFF Newbie
Re: HOH Results page1 -- live feed updates go here please 8/27 --28
« Reply #736 on: August 28, 2009, 08:36:45 AM »
michele crying harder now
 .. why god  its just a ****ing game

Boohoo!  My heart bleeds for her...NOT!!!  She is alone because she threw her pardner under the bus, backed it up and ran him over again.  She is getting what she deserved.  I just hope it's Dumb or Dumber that go home this week instead...preferably Dumb.

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #737 on: August 28, 2009, 09:54:48 AM »
I am curious to see Jeff's reaction to being put on the block.  :knuckles:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #738 on: August 28, 2009, 11:16:42 AM »
I am curious to see Jeff's reaction to being put on the block.  :knuckles:

It will be wrath and fury!! :dick
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #739 on: August 28, 2009, 11:36:30 AM »
I don't see how getting rid of Michele right now sounds like a good idea. I keep saying that Jeff is a threat. Can Kevin just drop Natalie for two seconds to realize this? If Natalie gets in his head for too long (and I'm afraid that's what'll happen), he can see how strong Jeff is and possibly get him out. Then maybe the final three endurance will actually be a level playing field. Just sayin'.

And I know I keep saying this, but hey... It sounds like I'm the only one who thinks that Jeff's going to walk his way straight into the final two if he doesn't go up in the next two weeks.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #740 on: August 28, 2009, 12:25:20 PM »
Copying over one of Texas Lady's lovely caps here...cause OMG...anybody seen the movie Fight Club?  Seeing Jeff shirtless with the yellow gloves is giving me a flashback of the movie with Brad Pitt opening his bedroom door with those gloves on

:colors :colors :colors

:-* :-* :-*

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #741 on: August 28, 2009, 12:31:08 PM »
I know Jeff is an idiot for believing N/K....but he is still gorgeous !!   And I wouldn't mind him winning the $$ :roses:
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #742 on: August 28, 2009, 12:48:09 PM »
Does Kevin and Natalie know that one part of the final HOH competition is definitely endurance? Jeff and Jordan are going to lie about it to them and tell them that the rest of the HOH competitions are strictly questions to get Michele out.

Jeff/Jordan/Kevin/Natalie are the worst final four ever. In my opinion.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #743 on: August 28, 2009, 01:05:50 PM »
LOL
No MSG!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #744 on: August 28, 2009, 01:16:13 PM »
Natalie knows exactly how the final three comps play out, she spelled it out in great detail last night.

Why in the world is Jeff thinking that taking NATALIE to final three would be a good idea?? :groan:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #745 on: August 28, 2009, 01:36:31 PM »
Natalie knows exactly how the final three comps play out, she spelled it out in great detail last night.

Why in the world is Jeff thinking that taking NATALIE to final three would be a good idea?? :groan:

Jeff is a pure "pretty boy" no so bright in the head

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #746 on: August 28, 2009, 01:42:49 PM »
Now its one big happy family, but wait until noms occur the happy family will fizzle out. :funny: Jeff will not be happy to be nominated even as a "pawn."

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #747 on: August 28, 2009, 01:43:58 PM »
 (:;)   I wish Nat would STH up about the need for fumigation and go into the DR and TELL BB HERSELF.
No MSG!

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #748 on: August 28, 2009, 02:59:52 PM »
Ok who thinks its fumigation and who thinks its luxury?

I vote luxury  :yess:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #749 on: August 28, 2009, 03:27:55 PM »
I vote luxury!!!!!  :yess:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.