Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 323715 times)

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #675 on: August 27, 2009, 09:54:53 PM »
ooh I guess not. Why can't Jordan make sweet tea? It's tea bags, water and simple syrup, which = 1+2=3.  :groan:

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #676 on: August 27, 2009, 09:55:55 PM »
Honestly, if I were in the BB house I wouldn't trust Kev or Nat at all. Both are liars and have an agenda so as long as those two are a team, it's hard to trust anything those two say. If I went to jury and it came down to Kev VS. Nat in the final two, Kev would get my vote because at least he's won a couple of times and seems like a nicer person whereas Nat is a whining, useless little liar that makes my skin crawl.      

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #677 on: August 27, 2009, 09:56:17 PM »
Sounds like Kevin is going to keep his deal with Jeff??? Wow!!!

russ really planted the seed before he left -- that Michele is the one to get rid of.  I'm still trying to figure out why he said that.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #678 on: August 27, 2009, 09:59:05 PM »
 :groan: I am dizzy from this! Where the heck did Kevin get a son from? Did we know this? If his boyf didn't sign a release before this how has he been able to talk about him  and mention his name all this time?

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #679 on: August 27, 2009, 10:00:46 PM »
Well it appear sas Kevin is totally engaged with Nat,  They just had a whisper fest about who to put up.  But I think it was Thunder who wrote if J-J-or M wn Veto Nat is toast.  Kevin and Nat are not even talking about the votes, it's almost like some fantom people are gonna come in and vote the way they want!  :funny:

I love that Thunder - good point  :yess:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #680 on: August 27, 2009, 10:01:28 PM »
:groan: I am dizzy from this! Where the heck did Kevin get a son from? Did we know this? If his boyf didn't sign a release before this how has he been able to talk about him  and mention his name all this time?

He calls his boyfriend "my boy."

Or rather "refers to" him as "my boy."
No MSG!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #681 on: August 27, 2009, 10:02:41 PM »
kevin is looking at nat while she is talking and it's not a happy confident  look like when he won the veto..

i think he's pisssed that she didn't try harder on this .. he just said "next week you have to win HOH" nat's reply was" i will if it's memory and michele is gone."

the look he gave her was a disappointment look.

kevin knows that if he takes nat to the end she already has 2 votes in the jury house. he has to be thinking of #'s.. if he sends jeff there  he may not get that vote.. he only has lydia so far.. if he sends nat she WILL give him her vote since she doesn't really like j/j/m

i can go on but i think there's a lot more reasons to send nat to the jury house than any of the other 3 if not just for the vote.

nat and him made up lies.. she's hit everyone with that mack truck.. why would he think he would be safe from  her  CDL  driving?  he already speculates she's not 18 either..

If he was smart he should OUT her before she does it to him

he's not the type to show his playig hand so who knows what he'll do.

and yeah nat  is already running  this HOH
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #682 on: August 27, 2009, 10:03:02 PM »
Hey Everyone- I think you are getting son from the other HGs saying they want to see his boy- they mean his partner.

He has stated he has never been with a girl and wants to adopt in the future.  Unless his partner has a child and I missed that somehow.  :duno:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #683 on: August 27, 2009, 10:04:51 PM »
His boyfriend's name is Alba, he is Mexican American, they have been together for 9 years, and he wasn't happy that Kevin was going into the BB house, and Kevin was worried that he would leave while he was inside. He calls him My Boyf, short for boyfriend, but natalie said we'll get to see your son! What son? I don't remember a son being mentioned!

Offline glenlake8

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #684 on: August 27, 2009, 10:06:26 PM »
In the live feed updates it says that j/j are happy that keven won.  I have a feeling this might change, lol.  Just as a side note, both j/j put kevin on the block and michelle didnt!

LOL, it might change, LOL  :funny: :funny: :funny:

Nat is a goner if the VETO is won by the JJM who is not on the block.  This is a tricky week  :snicker:

I'll admit, I'm new to the Big Brother phenomenon, but...  If person A wins the Veto and then gives it to person B, isn't person B then the Veto owner and person A becomes available to be put up (unless person A is the HOH)?

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #685 on: August 27, 2009, 10:10:12 PM »
It used to be that way, now if the veto winner takes someone else off, the veto winner cannot go up.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #686 on: August 27, 2009, 10:11:43 PM »
Oh DUH! Sorry Folks - I am really losing it tonight!I went back over the feeds and you guys are right - Nat did say "Boy", which for some unknown reason instantly translated in my head as "Son" - (maybe because my boy is my son?), Anyway - I am sorry. :duno: :groan:

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #687 on: August 27, 2009, 10:14:45 PM »
Oh man its terrible seeing Michele breaking down in the green room alone- I wish someone would go in there and giv her a hug and remind her there is still the veto.  Just knowing about her brother being so recent and all the people in there not really being that nice to her, it breaks my heart!   :'(

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #688 on: August 27, 2009, 10:16:56 PM »
Oh man its terrible seeing Michele breaking down in the green room alone- I wish someone would go in there and giv her a hug and remind her there is still the veto.  Just knowing about her brother being so recent and all the people in there not really being that nice to her, it breaks my heart!   :'(

Mine too Queeny. And that little Bi**h Nat saying - "it's only peppers", as if to say why bother with her. I hope Kevin slaps the piss out of her this week. Really! Sorry for the crude language - but  :groan: :groan: :groan:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #689 on: August 27, 2009, 10:17:35 PM »

Jordon knows she's upset -- and not even going to her -- just sucking up to N &K.  I bet Jordo has know clue that she should be in there giving Michele a little hug and support.  She's so busy yapping -- she;s clueless.

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #690 on: August 27, 2009, 10:18:25 PM »
Yeah, I feel bad for her as well, I used to not like her but over I time that faded and she's really not that bad of a person I think. Hopefully Jordan will go in there and comfort her, it sucks to feel alone and like you've got nowhere or no one to turn to.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #691 on: August 27, 2009, 10:18:53 PM »
Oh man its terrible seeing Michele breaking down in the green room alone- I wish someone would go in there and giv her a hug and remind her there is still the veto.  Just knowing about her brother being so recent and all the people in there not really being that nice to her, it breaks my heart!   :'(

I've not been a big fan of Michele but I have to agree. Why the H can't someone go check on her! It's breaking my heart too!

I hope this fish break is to call Michele into the DR!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #692 on: August 27, 2009, 10:20:50 PM »
I think Jeff would go in if he knew.  He must be in the DR or something.  :duno:

Offline glenlake8

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #693 on: August 27, 2009, 10:21:29 PM »
It used to be that way, now if the veto winner takes someone else off, the veto winner cannot go up.

So veto is ultra powerful. One more, say the nominations were Jeff/Michelle and then Jeff won Veto, if he gave it to Jordan, would he still be able to take himself off the firing block- or does the change only work for someone not nominated.  

If so then Kevin HAS to put up Michele and Jeff, b/c Jordan would be the least likely of the three to win Veto, thus still allowing him to put her up in case Michele or Jeff won Veto.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #694 on: August 27, 2009, 10:21:42 PM »
Clueless as well as selfish. Remember yesterday with everybody poo pooing over her because Russell called her fat? She is totally self-absorbed. Poor Michele really is all alone in there. Maybe if jeff were there he would go to her? I'd like to think someone would! If she ever needed a hug it's now. Watching this game must be killing her husband and her family and friends. They should all pile into cars and be waiting on finale night with baseball bats outside the Bb house to swat these jackholes. I am pooped. This evening's festivities exhausted me! Nite  :waves:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #695 on: August 27, 2009, 10:21:53 PM »

Mine too Queeny. And that little Bi**h Nat saying - "it's only peppers", as if to say why bother with her. I hope Kevin slaps the piss out of her this week. Really! Sorry for the crude language - but  :groan: :groan: :groan:
I HATE NAT ___ I'm so afraid she's never going away.  There to the end.  NOT FAIR--  I'd rather have seen russell there.  Lying, whining , little brat!!!!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #696 on: August 27, 2009, 10:24:43 PM »
I think Jeff would go in if he knew.  He must be in the DR or something.  :duno:

i was thinking the same thing queeny!!   jeff is in the dr they were asking him if the eviction went the way he wanted(feeds bled)

she's trying to pull it together now.. she needed that break down..  LIKE MOST STRONG WOMEN!!  now she  got it out of her system
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #697 on: August 27, 2009, 10:27:05 PM »

So veto is ultra powerful. One more, say the nominations were Jeff/Michelle and then Jeff won Veto, if he gave it to Jordan, would he still be able to take himself off the firing block- or does the change only work for someone not nominated.  

If so then Kevin HAS to put up Michele and Jeff, b/c Jordan would be the least likely of the three to win Veto, thus still allowing him to put her up in case Michele or Jeff won Veto.

Veto is crucial this week. If Jeff was on the block, he could only save himself, so yes, your last scenario is correct. (He could put up Nat, but I don't see him doing it.)

Welcome to RFF glenlake!

:welcome:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #698 on: August 27, 2009, 10:28:39 PM »
Night Artzy  :waves:

I think you are right Ugot.  She should just take a little nap and she'll feel better.

If Nat could shut up for a while- she is entirely too loud and cocky.  Gloat much?  UGH!

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #699 on: August 27, 2009, 10:29:12 PM »
Nat in the final 4 really burns my hide because she hasn't one a damn thing and this "I'm 18 and a great poker player" BS is really getting on my nerves....don't the others realize she's already put her foot in her mouth when she talks about Vegas???? I hope that she gets evicted in some way, shape or form because the idea of her being in the final 2 would make me sick and it would be a waste of a season of BB.