Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 323652 times)

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #650 on: August 27, 2009, 09:05:01 PM »
Artzy, you may be onto something here, isn't there an exit in the HOH room? Isn't it how production goes in and out? Hmmm......your theory is good, but the prize money would have to be a lot more, like 50K, or the HOH can trade places with someone behind the door and take cash.....very interesting....when the heck will we know this secret? Will they show it tonight after the winner is crowned or will they try to keep the house guests from saying anything?

This reminds me of the "gold room"..........

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #651 on: August 27, 2009, 09:05:16 PM »
Could penalty points come up after the HOH comp?  Both Kevin and Nat were threatened with expulsion twice.  Is that the surprise?

Wait....what???

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #652 on: August 27, 2009, 09:13:42 PM »
Could penalty points come up after the HOH comp?  Both Kevin and Nat were threatened with expulsion twice.  Is that the surprise?

Wait....what???

I posted a piece on the discussion board about Kevin/Nat being busted for hiding items. The piece talks about a past season where penalty points were used on a HG.   Puddin pointed out that the 2 of them had now been threatened with expulsion twice now.  Speaking in pig latin and the hiding of BB property.
No MSG!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #653 on: August 27, 2009, 09:15:24 PM »
Artzy, you may be onto something here, isn't there an exit in the HOH room? Isn't it how production goes in and out? Hmmm......your theory is good, but the prize money would have to be a lot more, like 50K, or the HOH can trade places with someone behind the door and take cash.....very interesting....when the heck will we know this secret? Will they show it tonight after the winner is crowned or will they try to keep the house guests from saying anything?

This reminds me of the "gold room"..........

The question mark on the door was gold! Yes, there is a door inside HOH which is how they get in and out to clean and prep the room, bring the laptop in and out, etc. I don't think it would be the $50K as that is the official 2nd place prize,  BUT what if it was - leave for a day, or $15K, or something completely uniquely tempting to the person who gets the prize? I doubt they would bring anyone new in, and no one "old" would come back - who would pick another person to go after them as a choice? This is good - grabbed our attention because BB knew Kevin would win HOH and doesn't want to lose us!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #654 on: August 27, 2009, 09:15:30 PM »
I think the shot of the HOH door was just for us viewers and the HOH  or HG won't see it till it's time for that surprise...  it wasn't like that when jeff was up ther talking soo i'm sure production took that pic when they had a outside LD of some sorts..
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #655 on: August 27, 2009, 09:15:42 PM »

Wait....what???

I posted a piece on the discussion board about Kevin/Nat being busted for hiding items. The piece talks about a past season where penalty points were used on a HG.   Puddin pointed out that the 2 of them had now been threatened with expulsion twice now.  Speaking in pig latin and the hiding of BB property.
I don't recall those penalty points last season -- what does that mean exactly?

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #656 on: August 27, 2009, 09:18:05 PM »
The gold question mark doesn't necessarily have to be real - it could have been done on a computer for the TV viewers.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #657 on: August 27, 2009, 09:18:15 PM »
penalty nom point like when jen got one for eating while she was on slop..
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #658 on: August 27, 2009, 09:19:21 PM »
The live feed went to fish, but they think it looks like Kevin won......
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #659 on: August 27, 2009, 09:20:16 PM »
Nat and Kevin were speaking Spanish first. They started with the pig latin after they first got yelled at. Then they got called into the DR when they wouldn't quit.

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #660 on: August 27, 2009, 09:20:35 PM »
Artzy, what if the mystery door is exactly that? The HOH has the option of opening it or not, they don't know what's behind it unless they open it and if they do, their HOH is null and void, or something strange, but the point is, whatever is behind the door may be a temptation of sorts and they have the option to take it or leave it.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #661 on: August 27, 2009, 09:21:18 PM »
And could Lydia have managed to last more than 2 1/2 seconds before mauling Jesse?   :groan:

Seriously, girl!  Show some restraint!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #662 on: August 27, 2009, 09:23:47 PM »
I'm bumming on this win.  I like Kevin -- but when it comes down to it -- I want JJM in the finals.  Doesn't look like that is happening now.  One of them is a goner.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #663 on: August 27, 2009, 09:24:53 PM »

Wait....what???

I don't recall those penalty points last season -- what does that mean exactly?

A PAST season.  http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,20353.0.html
No MSG!

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #664 on: August 27, 2009, 09:25:21 PM »
I still think the door could be something verrrry interesting....  and something to do with the fact that they may want to keep the jury house number odd.  

Chima being expelled at the stage of the game that she was kinda screwed things up.

.......on another note... I agree that Chima should NEVER have been put on this show....
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #665 on: August 27, 2009, 09:27:25 PM »
Artzy, what if the mystery door is exactly that? The HOH has the option of opening it or not, they don't know what's behind it unless they open it and if they do, their HOH is null and void, or something strange, but the point is, whatever is behind the door may be a temptation of sorts and they have the option to take it or leave it.

What would entice the HOH to open the door? You are already HOH - guaranteed to be F4. The only kicker is the HOh cannot play next week, and that's the key HOH week. If Kevin already has $19K, and they offer him another $10K, $15K or $20K, He takes the $$$ and runs through that magic door as fast as he can. Otherwise he doesn't have a shot at F3 - he can't play for HOH! The only two who may not take the $$ would be Jeff or Michele. Who knows - it could be a hug from their mothers, or a designer shopping trip, or any insane thing these super creative BB production people can dream up! I can't wait! :wohoo:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #666 on: August 27, 2009, 09:30:23 PM »

What would entice the HOH to open the door? You are already HOH - guaranteed to be F4. The only kicker is the HOh cannot play next week, and that's the key HOH week. If Kevin already has $19K, and they offer him another $10K, $15K or $20K, He takes the $$$ and runs through that magic door as fast as he can. Otherwise he doesn't have a shot at F3 - he can't play for HOH! The only two who may not take the $$ would be Jeff or Michele. Who knows - it could be a hug from their mothers, or a designer shopping trip, or any insane thing these super creative BB production people can dream up! I can't wait! :wohoo:

Maybe it all depends on who BB really want to see in the finals as to what could be behind that door to entice someone --HOH winner Kevin to take it .....

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #667 on: August 27, 2009, 09:32:56 PM »
Didn't Julie hint that it might not be a good thing? She brought it up after she told the HG's that they wouldn't have the slop/Have Nots/Cold Showers anymore didn't she? What if it's a bad thing that takes away the HOH powers? Maybe it has to do with our cbs.com morph contests?

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #668 on: August 27, 2009, 09:42:23 PM »
IMO Nat through that comp so blatently!  She didn't want it once she saw Kevin in the lead, because she feels safe and the big one is next week.  Please throwing her cup and saying "it just does that."  :groan: That was aggrivating.

If I see her sitting on the bed blocking Kevin from talking to anyone and being the co-hoh/interviewer like she was with Jessie I'm gonna go crazy!  :colors  :groan:

Offline PattyCakes

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #669 on: August 27, 2009, 09:44:20 PM »
In the live feed updates it says that j/j are happy that keven won.  I have a feeling this might change, lol.  Just as a side note, both j/j put kevin on the block and michelle didnt!
"When I was walking up the stairs, I saw a man who wasn't there.  He wasn't there again today.  I wish, I wish he'd stay away."  Unknown

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #670 on: August 27, 2009, 09:47:59 PM »
Queeny, it's a definitive that Nat will try and run Kev's HOH because she has to live vicariously though others, like she's done ALL season. It's disgusting to me that she'll actually be in the final 4, a useless little whiner that can't do anything and never knows whan to STFU.  (:;)

As far as the "secret" thing in the HOH, will Kevin and the others see the ? on the door or are they saving the surprise for after noms or something? I wish we knew what and when it was  :snicker:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #671 on: August 27, 2009, 09:48:10 PM »
IMO Nat through that comp so blatently!  She didn't want it once she saw Kevin in the lead, because she feels safe and the big one is next week.  Please throwing her cup and saying "it just does that."  :groan: That was aggrivating.

If I see her sitting on the bed blocking Kevin from talking to anyone and being the co-hoh/interviewer like she was with Jessie I'm gonna go crazy!  :colors  :groan:

Do you really think Kevin will let that happen? I think he will entertain her company for awhile, but want to be alone some as well. Remember - he wasn't aligned with Nat and her crew until Chima and Jesse left. Weren't He and Lydia mostly on their own? He hated Jesse, justifiably. Jeff and Jordan could be in for a rude awakening. I think Kevin may call Nat out on her flimsy showing tonight. This is an interesting twist to the game. If anyone else had to win it I am glad it was him and not Nat. He is a true underdog in this game.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #672 on: August 27, 2009, 09:49:32 PM »
In the live feed updates it says that j/j are happy that keven won.  I have a feeling this might change, lol.  Just as a side note, both j/j put kevin on the block and michelle didnt!

LOL, it might change, LOL  :funny: :funny: :funny:

Nat is a goner if the VETO is won by the JJM who is not on the block.  This is a tricky week  :snicker:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #673 on: August 27, 2009, 09:51:25 PM »
Sounds like Kevin is going to keep his deal with Jeff??? Wow!!!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #674 on: August 27, 2009, 09:54:17 PM »
Kevin has a son?  I didn't know that...

I can't wait to see pictures!