Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 323877 times)

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #625 on: August 27, 2009, 08:21:40 PM »
I'm with you ...I predict Kev will win.  Now, let me see.....   :juggle  will it be J/J on the block.... or M/and which J ?????
I think M/Jeff for sure.  Michelle has a couple VETOs under her belt, so if JJ were up and Michelle won VETO, she would not only be immune, but she would take a J down, therefore MAKING Nat hit the block.  With Michelle and either of the Js voting, Nat would go. :casey
The same scenario would playout if Jordan won after Michelle/Jeff were up, but it's less likely  :-[

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #626 on: August 27, 2009, 08:21:56 PM »
Hmm, if Kevin wins HOH then he will more than likely put up Michelle and Jeff, if Jeff wins POV, he'll take himself off and Jordan will go up, and Michelle will probably go tp the jury house over Jordan. However, this "secret" door may change all of it, so this will be interesting to say the least.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #627 on: August 27, 2009, 08:23:01 PM »
Michele will win this

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #628 on: August 27, 2009, 08:25:23 PM »
I posted this in the other thread....  I might change my mind.  Kevin might get pooped out...Michele might be able to hang in there.    :duno:

Kevin said he would bleed to stay in if it were endurance, so he should be able to handle Smores  :duno:

Michele will win this

Michelle needs to stop being a lab tech and not worry about perfection here.  She stops, balances, pours, then wipes with both hands!  Kevin is there and back 5 times to her 4.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #629 on: August 27, 2009, 08:29:28 PM »
I'm trying the "if you wish hard enough maybe it will happen" tactic  :'( :(

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #630 on: August 27, 2009, 08:32:04 PM »
I hope the theory still plays out that Kevin will take out Jeff if Jeff doesn't get off with the VETO

And, I'm sorry I ruined your positive thinking  :casey

I think we both wanted the same goal of Michelle being safe.  :kuss:

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #631 on: August 27, 2009, 08:34:42 PM »
Hmm, if Kevin wins HOH then he will more than likely put up Michelle and Jeff, if Jeff wins POV, he'll take himself off and Jordan will go up, and Michelle will probably go tp the jury house over Jordan. However, this "secret" door may change all of it, so this will be interesting to say the least.

I wonder if there is will be "someone" behind the door, or a second Veto if one of the HG finds the key to the door, or solves a puzzle.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #632 on: August 27, 2009, 08:36:04 PM »
However, this "secret" door may change all of it, so this will be interesting to say the least.

What secret door?  I know Julie said 'surprises'...   :duno:

I want Nat to leave next....  keeping fingers crossed.....   :please:
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #633 on: August 27, 2009, 08:37:41 PM »
I hope the theory still plays out that Kevin will take out Jeff if Jeff doesn't get off with the VETO

And, I'm sorry I ruined your positive thinking  :casey

I think we both wanted the same goal of Michelle being safe.  :kuss:

Yes, but didn't Russ tell Kevin that he needed Michele to get to the end with because with her he would have a shot at the $$? What Russ forgot to say is - Kev already has 10K + the 9K stipend so Michele will get the 500K from the jury, depending on how he plays his HOH, and what ever the freakin heck the ? on the new mystery door is??? My guess is that it will be something like the old "Let's make A Deal" TV show - Keep your HOH, or take the prize behind the door! Now that would be cool!

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #634 on: August 27, 2009, 08:39:20 PM »
Yeah, I'm wondering if the HOH can bring back a houseguest or something, or I may be totally off because in BB you never know what can happen....as long as they don't bring back Jesse for a THIRD time, LOL!!  :meow:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #635 on: August 27, 2009, 08:41:47 PM »
Holy smokes - Kevin is kicking butt and taking names!  :( :'(

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #636 on: August 27, 2009, 08:42:43 PM »
However, this "secret" door may change all of it, so this will be interesting to say the least.

What secret door?  I know Julie said 'surprises'...   :duno:

I want Nat to leave next....  keeping fingers crossed.....   :please:

They showed a door with bows or ribbons or something and Julie mentioned that the door was special, but didn't mention how or when or why it would be opened or what is behind it.

Nat WILL be gone if the one of JJM who is not on the block wins VETO.  Nat goes up JJM vote her out.

Jessie for a third time  :funny: That's funny  :groan:  It's funny right  :duno:  NOOOOO  :'(

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #637 on: August 27, 2009, 08:46:14 PM »
Thanks Thunderstruck...   I was making dinner and was in and out during the show.

I typed a response, but I keep getting 'connection failed'.  There are about 400 people on this website, I hope it doesn't crash. 

The only person I don't want to win is Nat...  I still like J/J...don't know why.... they are stupid to believe K/N.

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #638 on: August 27, 2009, 08:47:14 PM »
Jesse walks back in wearing that "the man, the myth, the legend" shirt and those HIDEOUS pink spandex pants  :eww  Now that would be a nightmare, just as much if Nat stayed in the house  :groan:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #639 on: August 27, 2009, 08:48:07 PM »
 :waves: By the way - Jesse was disgusting.

The Secret Door is in the HOH room, looks to be on the right hand side of the bed in the wall. It had a big ? on it, and Julie said the secret it holds could change the HOH. My thought is it's like the old "Let's Make A Deal" TV show - Keep your HOH,  or give it away and take the prize that's behind the door, or maybe it's adding a new element into the game, but it will be HOH's choice???

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #640 on: August 27, 2009, 08:49:01 PM »
ahahhahahhaha Nat looks like she is dyiing.   This is hysterical.
No MSG!

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #641 on: August 27, 2009, 08:49:26 PM »
Well, I have to give kudos to Kevin.....    :groan:   He's hanging in there.  

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #642 on: August 27, 2009, 08:51:06 PM »
Could penalty points come up after the HOH comp?  Both Kevin and Nat were threatened with expulsion twice.  Is that the surprise?
No MSG!

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #643 on: August 27, 2009, 08:52:01 PM »
I just find it so hard to believe that Nat, a completely USELESS player has made it this far  :duno:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #644 on: August 27, 2009, 08:52:36 PM »
OMG! The Gummi Bear Kind????:funny:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #645 on: August 27, 2009, 08:53:18 PM »
I just find it so hard to believe that Nat, a completely USELESS player has made it this far  :duno:

Yeah for someone who complains the most, how she has made it this far is beyond me.
No MSG!

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #646 on: August 27, 2009, 08:54:25 PM »

The Secret Door is in the HOH room, looks to be on the right hand side of the bed in the wall. It had a big ? on it, and Julie said the secret it holds could change the HOH. My thought is it's like the old "Let's Make A Deal" TV show - Keep your HOH,  or give it away and take the prize that's behind the door, or maybe it's adding a new element into the game, but it will be HOH's choice???
I couldn't place where that door was but I do remember them talking about the door in the HOH

What if it is a door to the outside world?  You can leave and they give you a $10K consolation prize AND you don't go to the jury house...you're free.  Then the jury house is back to an odd number of votes again and a new HOH comp takes place - AWESOME

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #647 on: August 27, 2009, 08:55:32 PM »
I hate to say it but we've GOT to give Kevin  props for this - he is really pulling one out of his secret door! Wow - he's a real sleeper, and all this time I thought the sleeper would be Nat! He's probably a secret olympic marathon runner!

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #648 on: August 27, 2009, 08:56:40 PM »
What if it is a door to the outside world?  You can leave and they give you a $10K consolation prize AND you don't go to the jury house...you're free.  Then the jury house is back to an odd number of votes again and a new HOH comp takes place - AWESOME

ooooohhh....verrrry interesting possibility....   :casey

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #649 on: August 27, 2009, 09:00:11 PM »

I couldn't place where that door was but I do remember them talking about the door in the HOH

What if it is a door to the outside world?  You can leave and they give you a $10K consolation prize AND you don't go to the jury house...you're free.  Then the jury house is back to an odd number of votes again and a new HOH comp takes place - AWESOME

That would be unprecedented - but very interesting!