Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 323692 times)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #575 on: August 27, 2009, 01:35:35 PM »
jordan did tell jeff that michele said that nat would put up a strong player against her(michele) and michele said that no offense jordan but.. and implied it was jeff..jordan went on to say it was her..:lol:

also michele the other night said that nat was good at #'s and jordan dismissed her and michele played it off like she was wrong.. but she gave a look like "oh boy is she kiddin me?"  michele caught onto to nat's ability to count cards.. she knows what nats game is.. 

i have been saying it all along that she was playing way under her inteligence level.. she may be clutzy/goofy.. but she's smart.. very smart..
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #576 on: August 27, 2009, 01:44:43 PM »
My prediction is michelle will win hoh and nat and kevin go on the block  :casey
delightful just delightful

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #577 on: August 27, 2009, 01:53:41 PM »
My prediction is michelle will win hoh and nat and kevin go on the block  :casey

:hfive:  I'm with you KK!  :yess:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #578 on: August 27, 2009, 02:02:47 PM »
i'm on that bus too KK and Queeny!! :waves:   :party:

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #579 on: August 27, 2009, 02:05:38 PM »
  :talk         Come on 1 more and we have a full on party!

:cheer3: :pickle: :yess:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #580 on: August 27, 2009, 02:10:35 PM »
That continuous camera shot on the HOH BR must be where the SWAT team comes out if Russell goes on a roid rage.  :casey  :lol:  :neener:

I  like the idea  of Michele winning and putting both Nat and Kevin up,  :tup:
No MSG!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #581 on: August 27, 2009, 02:11:41 PM »
I'll join that bus!

(and I was looking at queeny's "high five" smiley from a few posts back.

You know, if you took out the arms, you could TOTALLY turn that into a "chest bump" smiley for the next time Jordan goes after Russ...

or Russ goes after Chima...

or Kevin goes after Ronnie...

:lol:

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #582 on: August 27, 2009, 02:17:32 PM »
Alright Party Time  :wohoo:

Go Michele!

:cheer:   :ghug:   :beer2: :martini: :wine:

:hosed

LMK- If you look next to the woohoo smiley there is a link that says more thats where they are.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #583 on: August 27, 2009, 02:23:53 PM »
 :smoke can't have a party with out this!!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #584 on: August 27, 2009, 02:26:43 PM »
Maybe they were told the PR is closing?

LOL scratch the above. 
No MSG!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #585 on: August 27, 2009, 02:28:44 PM »
 :ascared I have been cheering on Michele right along - but remember my prediction - Kevin is going to vote to evict Natalie and blame the wonky vote on Michelle in the hopes of throwing off her concentration for the HOH comp. It won't work - she will be more determined than ever to prove herself loyal to Jeff and Jordan, not that I think she needs to, but Kevin is going to be sealing his fate as the next HG out the door.  :snicker:  I don't blame Kevin by the way - it's a smart move, and from his perspective, there aren't many moves available for him to make.
 (:;) I am just going to hate, hate, hate, all the nasty words that will be exchanged between the eviction and the HOH. Not to mention the entire next week. Scrappy will be like a Pit Bull on Michele's case. She will have to lock herself in the HOH.  :(
 :groan: If I were Michele and won tonight's HOH - I would be worried - she can't play next week, and it's the critical HOH. With Kevin out next week, and Jeff as the next HOH, Michele and Nat would go up, with Jordan as the only vote. Jordan will vote to evict Michele, unless Jeff is smart enough to insist on keeping her. Michele is his ticket to the money - she will ultimately be the one getting her hands dirty evicting Jordan for him.  :snicker:
Michele is walking a tightrope.   :hug?:
I want Michele to win the $500K. :hoot:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #586 on: August 27, 2009, 02:36:53 PM »
 :groan: Oh No!!! It's Not Endurance!!! :ascared

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #587 on: August 27, 2009, 02:57:13 PM »
:duno:

i just got home and have not read the feeds..how do you know it is not endurance? :duno:

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #588 on: August 27, 2009, 03:00:14 PM »
:ascared I have been cheering on Michele right along - but remember my prediction - Kevin is going to vote to evict Natalie and blame the wonky vote on Michelle in the hopes of throwing off her concentration for the HOH comp. It won't work - she will be more determined than ever to prove herself loyal to Jeff and Jordan, not that I think she needs to, but Kevin is going to be sealing his fate as the next HG out the door.  :snicker:  I don't blame Kevin by the way - it's a smart move, and from his perspective, there aren't many moves available for him to make.
 (:;) I am just going to hate, hate, hate, all the nasty words that will be exchanged between the eviction and the HOH. Not to mention the entire next week. Scrappy will be like a Pit Bull on Michele's case. She will have to lock herself in the HOH.  :(
 :groan: If I were Michele and won tonight's HOH - I would be worried - she can't play next week, and it's the critical HOH. With Kevin out next week, and Jeff as the next HOH, Michele and Nat would go up, with Jordan as the only vote. Jordan will vote to evict Michele, unless Jeff is smart enough to insist on keeping her. Michele is his ticket to the money - she will ultimately be the one getting her hands dirty evicting Jordan for him.  :snicker:

:waves: hey artsy...i also wanted to say you are probalby right about keving doing the wanky thing with the vote....Iwhat would be funny if kevin and michelle both did something with the votes and ruseell stayed....that would be interesting...

i

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #589 on: August 27, 2009, 03:12:26 PM »

i just got home and have not read the feeds..how do you know it is not endurance? :duno:
:waves: BB told them to wear regular clothes.  :'(

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #590 on: August 27, 2009, 03:23:58 PM »

I predicted that one a while ago. ;)
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #591 on: August 27, 2009, 03:25:42 PM »

:waves: BB told them to wear regular clothes.  :'(

thanks

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #592 on: August 27, 2009, 03:26:55 PM »

I predicted that one a while ago. ;)

:tup: Yes, I remember you did! I am just disappointed because with endurance I thought Michele had the best chance. With Q & A it's anybody's game. I hope BB isn't Scrappyfying the comp!  :ascared

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #593 on: August 27, 2009, 03:35:04 PM »
Jordan did pretty good against Michele in that POV last week- so its now open game for her too!  Maybe it will be the blind-fold one. 

Yup anybodies game now.  :duno:

Well that party was fun while it lasted....maybe she'll win anyway and we can spark it back up tonight!  :yess:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #594 on: August 27, 2009, 03:59:29 PM »
 :tup: Fingers crossed and sending good thoughts and positive energy for Michele. I am already bummed out today watching Ted Kennedy's motorcade, if Michele loses HOH I will have to cry myself to sleep tonight.  :'(

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #595 on: August 27, 2009, 04:19:53 PM »
 :funny: If Nat is Argentinian I will eat a live goldfish! :snicker:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #596 on: August 27, 2009, 04:22:05 PM »
kevin WON'T throw the vote. he thought  about it over and over but PROMISED NAT he wouldn't NOT.. he doesn't want to take a chance. so that's not happening.

nat chokes on comps no matter what they are..

so it's kevin michele and jordan.

i think jordan will crack on this one.. she was too upset last night her head is too worried about what russell will say

michele has not  cracked in anyone of the comps.. nor when directly threatened or mobbed.. she's strong..

in my eyes it's 75% michele

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #597 on: August 27, 2009, 04:45:21 PM »
 :tup: I sure hope you're right! I don't  believe Kevin 100% though - that could be part of his set-up to convince them that it was Michele. If Kevin does vote for Russ to go - then I think Michele will be OK. I think she will only get rattled if there is a wonky vote. She is strong, tough as well as smart. All the elements of a winner!   :casey

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #598 on: August 27, 2009, 04:55:42 PM »
 :neener: It's Tid-Bit Time!!!

http://tvwatch.people.com/2009/08/27/big-brothers-chima-i-quit-a-game-i-couldnt-win/

This article is dated today, BUT, at the bottom, in faint gray lettering is the by-line: Sonja Flemming/CBS ???

I think Chima if full of it. The cameras are on them 24/7 - you guys know that better than I do - How can BB Production fake this game? Sounds like more Sour Grapes to me. She is a quitter either way, which is a slap in the face of everyone who has ever sincerely tried out for this game. Not nice.  :meow:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #599 on: August 27, 2009, 06:39:28 PM »
If I were Michele and won tonight's HOH - I would be worried - she can't play next week, and it's the critical HOH. With Kevin out next week, and Jeff as the next HOH, Michele and Nat would go up, with Jordan as the only vote. Jordan will vote to evict Michele, unless Jeff is smart enough to insist on keeping her. Michele is his ticket to the money - she will ultimately be the one getting her hands dirty evicting Jordan for him.  :snicker:
I was thinking about that process too.  For Michelle to advance, Nat needs to win.  She wants Jeff and only Jeff.  She talks crap to cover her trail, but if she had the power, Jeff would be the only target.  If Jeff or Jordan didn't get VETO - he'd leave.  Michelle could then advance WITH the ability to run for HOH then next two times in a row.  I want Nat to win BECAUSE I want Michelle to make it to the end.  She's not crazy, she's uncomfortable in her own skin and that's why she's socially awkward. Genius level brains rarely hold social grace.  I like her, she's a smart cookie.  I just wish she had better allies.  JJ suck for allies.