Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 323757 times)

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #550 on: August 27, 2009, 02:15:48 AM »
But uuuuuuuuuugh

He needs to realize that michele is on his side; that whole thing about him thinking she's coming after him and stuff is just - uuuuugh

It'd be better for michele to get Jeff out because then she's the strongest competitor and the smartest but damn
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #551 on: August 27, 2009, 02:22:38 AM »
Latest popularity standings....MAJ0R CHANGE

MICHELE
JEFF
JORDAN
KEVIN
RUSSELL
NATALIE

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #552 on: August 27, 2009, 02:58:32 AM »
Nat has been saying right along that she will put Jeff up if she wins HOH. Did you guys see BBAD last night when she ran one lap around the yard, stopped at the weight bench and lifted the 45lb. bar 15 times, then curled the 10lb. weight 5x per side, then finished her lap? Well if y'all saw that - then you saw the perfect muscle definition in her arms while she was doing it. Jeff saw it too. You don't get that kind of definition by being lazy, as she professed. I hope he is sharp enough to realize what he was looking at, and what it could mean for his future.  :groan:
I think we all forgot that she's a martial arts champ.  That takes serious mental strength as well as physical strength.  She just might be playing the weak 18 yr old game until - SCHAZAAM - she pulls out the Karate Kid crane position!  She even told Jordan tonight that she would put up Michelle and Jeff if she won HOH and Jordan didn't blink an eye.  She didn't tell Jeff and didn't defend him.  It's down to the nitty-gritty folks!

On a different note, I HATE that Jeff still wants Michelle out.  I hope she gets HOH and puts up Nat & Kev and tells them that they are just pawns, then BD's Jeff before he gets her!

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #553 on: August 27, 2009, 03:20:05 AM »
I think if Michelle wins HOH Natalie and Kevin will tell her what Jeff and Jordan said about her. I don't know if she will believe them, but she keep saying Jeff is the strongest player. But I also think she's know whoever in in the final 2 with Jeff has a good chance of winning the big bucks.

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #554 on: August 27, 2009, 05:59:32 AM »
Nat has been saying right along that she will put Jeff up if she wins HOH. Did you guys see BBAD last night when she ran one lap around the yard, stopped at the weight bench and lifted the 45lb. bar 15 times, then curled the 10lb. weight 5x per side, then finished her lap? Well if y'all saw that - then you saw the perfect muscle definition in her arms while she was doing it. Jeff saw it too. You don't get that kind of definition by being lazy, as she professed. I hope he is sharp enough to realize what he was looking at, and what it could mean for his future.  :groan:
I think we all forgot that she's a martial arts champ.  That takes serious mental strength as well as physical strength.  She just might be playing the weak 18 yr old game until - SCHAZAAM - she pulls out the Karate Kid crane position!  She even told Jordan tonight that she would put up Michelle and Jeff if she won HOH and Jordan didn't blink an eye.  She didn't tell Jeff and didn't defend him.  It's down to the nitty-gritty folks!

On a different note, I HATE that Jeff still wants Michelle out.  I hope she gets HOH and puts up Nat & Kev and tells them that they are just pawns, then BD's Jeff before he gets her!

i agree with you.. J/J should be kissing michelles butt....she is thir main chance this week.  They should be leary of N/K.....Michelle is psycho, but she has had J/J back the whole time......

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #555 on: August 27, 2009, 06:29:20 AM »
Nat and Kevin deserve to win NOTHING after their repeated attempts at cheating AND stealing.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 06:49:38 AM by chinese takeout »
No MSG!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #556 on: August 27, 2009, 07:38:27 AM »
 :waves: After yesterday's events, and last night's BBAD, I just think that Jeff and Jordan are going to blow it big time this week.  I do believe Michele is going to win HOH tonight, and I just want to say, in her defense, I do not believe she is "psycho". She said to Jordan awhile ago that she has never had close girlfriends, and that she was made fun of a lot when she was a kid. She is very socially awkward, and being a brainiac doesn't help. She has been treated like crap in this game by everyone, Jeff and Jordan included, and she has been very loyal to them. Jordan gets called a Fattie once and has a complete melt down with everyone holding her hand and patting her on the back - but not one single person came to Michele's defense one single time! She has been a consistently strong player, and winner, and somehow she continuously ends up the underdog. Jeff and Jordan were trashing her like crazy every time she left the room last night. How nice is that? I have never once heard Michele trash talking them. Maybe I am wrong since I don't have the feeds, but I don't think so. She has persevered against all the odds, and without a single friend, and has made it to F5 completely on her own. Jordan has gotten there in Jeff's pocket, and Nat and Kevin have slid through because there were bigger A**Holes in their respective alliances. Yes, she is weird, but let's cut a girl a break and give her a little credit. She is going to win HOH tonight, and whoever makes it to F3 will be there because of her. If it's Michele in the F2, and "we" get a vote, she will be the one who deservedly gets mine!  :yess:

:res: OK - I'm off my soapbox now. I just felt so bad for her after watching BBAD, I couldn't help myself.  :(

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #557 on: August 27, 2009, 08:11:10 AM »
:waves: After yesterday's events, and last night's BBAD, I just think that Jeff and Jordan are going to blow it big time this week.  I do believe Michele is going to win HOH tonight, and I just want to say, in her defense, I do not believe she is "psycho". She said to Jordan awhile ago that she has never had close girlfriends, and that she was made fun of a lot when she was a kid. She is very socially awkward, and being a brainiac doesn't help. She has been treated like crap in this game by everyone, Jeff and Jordan included, and she has been very loyal to them. Jordan gets called a Fattie once and has a complete melt down with everyone holding her hand and patting her on the back - but not one single person came to Michele's defense one single time! She has been a consistently strong player, and winner, and somehow she continuously ends up the underdog. Jeff and Jordan were trashing her like crazy every time she left the room last night. How nice is that? I have never once heard Michele trash talking them. Maybe I am wrong since I don't have the feeds, but I don't think so. She has persevered against all the odds, and without a single friend, and has made it to F5 completely on her own. Jordan has gotten there in Jeff's pocket, and Nat and Kevin have slid through because there were bigger A**Holes in their respective alliances. Yes, she is weird, but let's cut a girl a break and give her a little credit. She is going to win HOH tonight, and whoever makes it to F3 will be there because of her. If it's Michele in the F2, and "we" get a vote, she will be the one who deservedly gets mine!  :yess:

:res: OK - I'm off my soapbox now. I just felt so bad for her after watching BBAD, I couldn't help myself.  :(

I agree with you in regards to the treatment of Michele.  I've been saying all week that just based on the way she has been treated alone, I am rooting for her for F2.  Not a single person has truly befriended her or been nice to her.  If I were in her position, I would have been out of there and in the nearest Psychiatric office the first week.  It started with Ronnie, and hasn't let up yet.

She's called Jordan stupid and dumb several times, but that comes nowhere near to the treatment she's received.

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #558 on: August 27, 2009, 09:12:11 AM »
Latest popularity standings....MAJ0R CHANGE

MICHELE
JEFF
JORDAN
KEVIN
RUSSELL
NATALIE

so Russ moved from 1st to 5th  :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Look at those top 3 BB that needs to be the final 3!!!    :waves: :waves:

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #559 on: August 27, 2009, 09:57:41 AM »

ITA and couldn't have said it better.  I've been stewing over this since Jeff started calling her "crazy" shortly after Ronnie's rant on her.  GO MICHELLE  :hug?: :hrt: :yourock:
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline bigbrotherfreak34

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #560 on: August 27, 2009, 10:06:56 AM »
I was reading Jokers updates from last night, and once again Natalie and Kevin feel they need to bend the rules. When Michele was up in the HOH talking with Jeff and Jordan, the two of them, and I think Russ at some point, went through Michele's stuff trying to find her gloves, so Natalie could steal them and wear them during the HOH comp since she can't find hers. When they couldn't find her gloves, they attempted to go through Jordan's things but she moved everything upstairs because she didn't want Russel to do anything to her stuff.

In other news Jordan did say she doesn't want NK near an HOH win tomorrow, she only wants herself or Michele to win!
I also do not like that JJ want to backstab Michele if they get to the final 4, but its the same situation as last year with Dan and Memphis getting rid of Keesha before Jerry. JJ feel that they could beat Natalie easier than they could beat Michele, and I sort of agree. I do not however like it, and I hope if she does get nominated in the final 4 she wins POV!

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #561 on: August 27, 2009, 10:13:02 AM »
Nat and Kevin deserve to win NOTHING after their repeated attempts at cheating AND stealing.

Those two were still at it this morning going thru all Michelle's personal stuff looking for her gloves.  They were going to hide them so she wouldn't have them for the HOH comp..........with the encouragement of Russell I may add.  She must have had some intuition about this because as they were doing this, she came down from the HOH room to go to sleep in the pool room.  It was Nat's idea and she kept saying that Michelle did a good job hiding them since she and Kevin went thru her stuff in the bedroom and bathroom twice each and couldn't find them. 

Also re: Nat's athlethic abilities...........she apparently made the JUNIOR olympics and is now 24, so a few years have passed since then.  She stated yesterday to Russell that she would probably pull a muscle or something if she tried it now.

When Russell was in the red room after Michelle came down, he was mocking the way Michelle was eating her steak to Nat and Kevin.  He had some nerve since both he and Nat are the most disgusting eaters, smacking and stuffing and chewing with mouths open.  YUK  :pull
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #562 on: August 27, 2009, 10:14:31 AM »
I was reading Jokers updates from last night, and once again Natalie and Kevin feel they need to bend the rules. When Michele was up in the HOH talking with Jeff and Jordan, the two of them, and I think Russ at some point, went through Michele's stuff trying to find her gloves, so Natalie could steal them and wear them during the HOH comp since she can't find hers. When they couldn't find her gloves, they attempted to go through Jordan's things but she moved everything upstairs because she didn't want Russel to do anything to her stuff.

In other news Jordan did say she doesn't want NK near an HOH win tomorrow, she only wants herself or Michele to win!
I also do not like that JJ want to backstab Michele if they get to the final 4, but its the same situation as last year with Dan and Memphis getting rid of Keesha before Jerry. JJ feel that they could beat Natalie easier than they could beat Michele, and I sort of agree. I do not however like it, and I hope if she does get nominated in the final 4 she wins POV!

The only difference is that Dan and Memphis actually liked Keesha, and they felt really bad when they voted her out. They were thrilled when she got the $25K. I don't remember them trash talking behind her back. If they did - I just don't remember - I remember them really liking her and treating her respectfully.  :duno:

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #563 on: August 27, 2009, 10:28:08 AM »

The only difference is that Dan and Memphis actually liked Keesha, and they felt really bad when they voted her out. They were thrilled when she got the $25K. I don't remember them trash talking behind her back. If they did - I just don't remember - I remember them really liking her and treating her respectfully.  :duno:

Oh no I agree with you on that I don't like the trash talking at all, especially about someone who is supposedly on your side. I don't know I like all three of JJM, Jeff and Michele more, than Jordan, and I don't like the trash talk ever, so when they do that about Michele i get mad, but I guess its venting frustrations, and who knows how they actually feel about Michele, for every mean thing they say about her, they say nice things to her face. I know I am guilty of trash talking friends behind their backs at times, so that how I look at it. I don't like their viciousness, but it is a way to vent frustrations I suppose. I for one am pulling for Michele to win HOH, and I think when NK try to throw JJ under the bus, Michele will tell JJ, and hopefully that will open up their eyes even more, to what NK are up to!

I also am not sure if I made much sense in the above post, I just write as it comes to me, so I apologize in advance! :groan:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #564 on: August 27, 2009, 10:32:20 AM »
I'm actually disgusted with this whole house.  I've never seen such wicked, hateful people.

I mean, does the game really "do" this to you, or does it just bring out your worst traits, you know?

I mean, never in my life would I go through someone's stuff.  Never in my life would I be so hateful and cruel...

The lying?  Part of the game.  I have to give props to N/K for going for it and succeeding.  The character assassinations and rule breaking?  Nope.

I know myself, and I would most certainly call people an ass or a jerk or something...I would probably say someone is crazy, like as in "Russel is crazy", but it would eat away at me if I sat there and tore apart people's appearances, characteristics, etc.

Even as mad as I get sometimes in real life, I don't do that.  And it really does get to me to SEE this kind of thing.

Sometimes I wonder why I watch BBAD or read the updates, because it starts to weigh on my soul to see people being so malicious...all over pride and the love of money.

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #565 on: August 27, 2009, 10:43:47 AM »
I'm actually disgusted with this whole house.  I've never seen such wicked, hateful people.

I mean, does the game really "do" this to you, or does it just bring out your worst traits, you know?

I mean, never in my life would I go through someone's stuff.  Never in my life would I be so hateful and cruel...

The lying?  Part of the game.  I have to give props to N/K for going for it and succeeding.  The character assassinations and rule breaking?  Nope.

I know myself, and I would most certainly call people an ass or a jerk or something...I would probably say someone is crazy, like as in "Russel is crazy", but it would eat away at me if I sat there and tore apart people's appearances, characteristics, etc.

Even as mad as I get sometimes in real life, I don't do that.  And it really does get to me to SEE this kind of thing.

Sometimes I wonder why I watch BBAD or read the updates, because it starts to weigh on my soul to see people being so malicious...all over pride and the love of money.

I have been watching BB since season 3, and the part that I always don't like is the trash talking, but I think that the game makes you do things you wouldn't do. Jeff said it two or three times yesterday, right after going off about Michele, that he hates the person he has become in this game, so I give him props for at least realizing how he is acting in regards to some of the people in the house. That doesn't justify it by any means, but I think it gives us a better idea about what the game can do to you when you play it.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #566 on: August 27, 2009, 10:52:20 AM »

:tup: I completely agree! I sometimes feel that by watching I am helping to perpetrate the negativity. I think that BB looks for people who have more or less  extreme personalities to begin with - then they psychologically test them to make sure they won't actually kill another HG or themselves - then they throw them into the BB Soup. I don't ever understand why people resort to the low down dirty things they do - but just watch your local news any given day - or read a newspaper in this country. It's all about the terrible things people do to each other.  :'(

:res: On that note - Here is my prediction for tonight's vote: Jordan is going to vote to evict Russell; Michele is going to evict Russell; Kevin is going to evict Natalie, and tell everyone he voted to evict Russell, and blame the wonky vote on Michele. Jeff and Jordan are going to "kind of" believe him, and Kevin will hope that it throws off Jordan and Michele's HOH game play. (I don't think it will work - I think Michele will win HOH) :casey :yess: :jumpy:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #567 on: August 27, 2009, 10:57:50 AM »
Even as mad as I get sometimes in real life, I don't do that.  And it really does get to me to SEE this kind of thing.

Lovemykiddies, you are not alone with your feelings.  :hugs: They all lie; they all do things to advance themselves at the expense of everyone else. Big Brother is a social experiment and it isn't designed to bring out the best in a person. Far from it.

ETA: Artzy, it never occurred to me the possibility that Kevin would/could switch his vote. Wouldn't it be funny (!) if Michele did the same thing?
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #568 on: August 27, 2009, 11:35:59 AM »
Does anyone know what is up with the "princess and the pea" beds in the red room?

It looks like Kevin and Nat took the mattresses off the other two beds in that room and put them on top of their's- but why? :duno:

They seem to horde everything in the house- blankets, pillows, even the nail clippers so Nat can sit in her bed and fick bits of skin and nail all over the place!   Whatever they can get their hands on, it's super selfish!  :groan:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #569 on: August 27, 2009, 11:56:43 AM »
Somewhere Kevin decided to try the two mattresses and they raved about how much more comfortable they were that way....
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #570 on: August 27, 2009, 11:58:34 AM »

I have been watching BB since season 3, and the part that I always don't like is the trash talking, but I think that the game makes you do things you wouldn't do. Jeff said it two or three times yesterday, right after going off about Michele, that he hates the person he has become in this game, so I give him props for at least realizing how he is acting in regards to some of the people in the house. That doesn't justify it by any means, but I think it gives us a better idea about what the game can do to you when you play it.

I've been watching BB on and off since the beginning, but just started to read the updates 2 seasons ago...Wow!  What a difference!

I mean, I can get that the pressure does crazy stuff to you, but it seems like this year, there were so MANY people who went to extremes.

Yet...for some reason, I don't quit reading!  :lol:

(And Artzy, I get what you're saying about perpetrating the negativity).

Well, tonight should be interesting.  I'm rooting for Michele...

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #571 on: August 27, 2009, 11:59:35 AM »
Somewhere Kevin decided to try the two mattresses and they raved about how much more comfortable they were that way....

:groan:  Did you notice they didn't bother to remove the bedding underneith?   :colors

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #572 on: August 27, 2009, 12:00:03 PM »
BB told them the other day  they had to put them back for today- eviction day.
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #573 on: August 27, 2009, 12:06:01 PM »
Kevin said he can stop hitting his head and his feet can hang off the edge now. Nat and Kevin say this is their HOH bed since they never win HOH. About the sheets, they used their own sheets and Nat's bed has the sheet from the other mattress, under her mattress. Kevin put the other sheet and covers on the empty bed frames so they would look better.

It reminded me of Adam and Ryan taking Sheila's mattress, breaking her frame so she had a mattress that didn't fit on a frame that was broken. At least Kev and Nat aren't that bad.  :lol: 
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #574 on: August 27, 2009, 01:11:52 PM »
I hope Michelle wins HOH because the JJ's are like the typical popular kids who talk mess about others. I used to like them, but they have let their "power" go to their heads :colors. I am surprised Jordan did not run to tell Jeff what Nat said, like she did when Russ was gunnung for jeff.