Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 323628 times)

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #525 on: August 26, 2009, 05:35:47 PM »
Jordan plays with her heart.  If she wins HOH this week, she'll remember how kind Kevin was to her.  May not be good game play, but if it gets rid of Nat, I'm ok with it.

I could totally see Jordan and Jeff in the HOH room all next week, talking about how to put Natalie and Kevin up during nominations and then backdoor Michele if she doesn't win the Veto.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #526 on: August 26, 2009, 05:46:03 PM »
I cannot wait until Friday when Jeff and Jordan are put up on the block(if Nat or KEvin win HOH), I am eager to see their responses, because why on earth would one believe nat and kevin. :casey :'(

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #527 on: August 26, 2009, 06:14:32 PM »
I cannot wait until Friday when Jeff and Jordan are put up on the block(if Nat or KEvin win HOH), I am eager to see their responses, because why on earth would one believe nat and kevin. :casey :'(

THey do believe them -- and that's so scary to me.  SO I would think -- why hand someone 500k when they can't even tell the good peeps from the bad peeps-- To me --- if you know someone's crap -- in this case the whole NJLCK etc crowd--- why on earth would you think they would be golden just because Jesse went out the door.  He wasn't the mastermind.  NAt was --  and still is. 

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #528 on: August 26, 2009, 06:24:01 PM »

THey do believe them -- and that's so scary to me.  SO I would think -- why hand someone 500k when they can't even tell the good peeps from the bad peeps-- To me --- if you know someone's crap -- in this case the whole NJLCK etc crowd--- why on earth would you think they would be golden just because Jesse went out the door.  He wasn't the mastermind.  NAt was --  and still is. 

This is why I don't understand JJ's logic, how is one week NK bad people then the next week they aren't!! I was origanlly rooting for JJ, but when Jordan got HOH their game play died. JEff is walking around like the big man on campus, but come Friday he will be the one who got played. I hope Michelle wins HOH, because JJ's with power are horrible, but if KN when HOH it would make for good TV because Jeff "thought they had his back"

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #529 on: August 26, 2009, 06:27:43 PM »

I agree with you...but the thing IS, everything that Nat and Kevin told them...every lie they laid out...Michele and Russel VERIFIED!

I've been thinking about this the last couple days and  tried to put myself into J/J's position:

They call final 4...They are leary about one of their team (Russ).  They ask Michele what she things, and Michele basically says Russ is sneaky and disloyal and he is intimidated by Jeff and wants him out...then the whole lie a few weeks ago, with Michele supposedly approaching Nat, Chima and someone else about saving Ronnie, and when everyone calls her out, she falls into that that trap with the whole "I don't remember" bit.  Then with the newest lie that N/K come up with, Michele and Russ CONFIRM IT!

I think I'd start to have doubts in my alliance too...MAJOR doubts.  It may make me consider jumping ship, esp. when Russ has been SO controversial.  And then the vote for Jesse would have clinched it for me.  Had Kevin voted for Jesse to stay, Jeff's game would have been over that week.  Russ took a HUGE risk that ultimately blew up on him.

This is not to say that I'm happy with J/J's game play, or their demeanor this week.  Just saying that without the benefit of being a fly on the wall watching the shows and listening to the feeds, I probably would have done the same thing.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #530 on: August 26, 2009, 06:50:51 PM »

I agree with you...but the thing IS, everything that Nat and Kevin told them...every lie they laid out...Michele and Russel VERIFIED!

I've been thinking about this the last couple days and  tried to put myself into J/J's position:

They call final 4...They are leary about one of their team (Russ).  They ask Michele what she things, and Michele basically says Russ is sneaky and disloyal and he is intimidated by Jeff and wants him out...then the whole lie a few weeks ago, with Michele supposedly approaching Nat, Chima and someone else about saving Ronnie, and when everyone calls her out, she falls into that that trap with the whole "I don't remember" bit.  Then with the newest lie that N/K come up with, Michele and Russ CONFIRM IT!

I think I'd start to have doubts in my alliance too...MAJOR doubts.  It may make me consider jumping ship, esp. when Russ has been SO controversial.  And then the vote for Jesse would have clinched it for me.  Had Kevin voted for Jesse to stay, Jeff's game would have been over that week.  Russ took a HUGE risk that ultimately blew up on him.

This is not to say that I'm happy with J/J's game play, or their demeanor this week.  Just saying that without the benefit of being a fly on the wall watching the shows and listening to the feeds, I probably would have done the same thing.

I so hear what you're saying==but like I said --if you knew how these people NK were at the beginning of the game-- what makes you think they are different and your buddy now?  I would still have kept Michele in the "loop" because losing Russ -- jeff not being able to play the HOH and counting on ms southern belle to keep you in the games are just too big of odds.  Now Jeff can't even count on Michele.  No one really can-- but he really does need her HOH win.  Jordon in my opinion -- just went way over the top to the other side all to obvious.  Nat keeps saying you can't trust anyone in this game.  I just don't hear that from JJ.  Too bad they lost all focus.  but I will secretly be rooting for something to happen good tomorrow.  Or one of them (JJ)  is sure to go next week.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #531 on: August 26, 2009, 07:07:51 PM »
Russell will be out, dont worry.

And as bad as he is, he is nowhere near as bad as Evil Dick was,......I will never forget home ED was toward Jen....look up the word misogynist in the dictionary and it has a picture of that prick.

Finally, I am predicting that Jordan will win HoH as well.

Final 3...J/J/M.

In my opinion!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #532 on: August 26, 2009, 07:10:16 PM »
Final 3...J/J/M.

If Natalie or Kevin win the next HOH competition... Not happening. Bet on it.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #533 on: August 26, 2009, 07:15:16 PM »

I so hear what you're saying==but like I said --if you knew how these people NK were at the beginning of the game-- what makes you think they are different and your buddy now?  I would still have kept Michele in the "loop" because losing Russ -- jeff not being able to play the HOH and counting on ms southern belle to keep you in the games are just too big of odds.  Now Jeff can't even count on Michele.  No one really can-- but he really does need her HOH win.  Jordon in my opinion -- just went way over the top to the other side all to obvious.  Nat keeps saying you can't trust anyone in this game.  I just don't hear that from JJ.  Too bad they lost all focus.  but I will secretly be rooting for something to happen good tomorrow.  Or one of them (JJ)  is sure to go next week.

I agree...but I'm thinking that if someone were to betray me it would probably weigh heavily until I lost focus, esp. if I were mired in paranoia for weeks on end.  It's like, he was told by everyone that Russ wanted him out...yet N/K have repeatedly told him that they would keep him safe.  I know he "shouldn't" believe them, but he has no proof that they WILL betray him, where he DID have proof that his own teammate betrayed him.

Not saying that I agree with it...in fact, although I wouldn't mind see them going to the end, I am secretly rooting for Kevin.  I actually wouldn't mind seeing any of them win, other than Nat and Russ.

That's how disheartened I am this season.  Every other season, I have a fave that I start with and finish with, whether they win or lose.  This year?  I have people that I simply don't want to see win, and the rest is just a toss up for me.

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #534 on: August 26, 2009, 07:22:27 PM »

THey do believe them -- and that's so scary to me.  SO I would think -- why hand someone 500k when they can't even tell the good peeps from the bad peeps-- To me --- if you know someone's crap -- in this case the whole NJLCK etc crowd--- why on earth would you think they would be golden just because Jesse went out the door.  He wasn't the mastermind.  NAt was --  and still is.  

Jeff made a dumb game play putting up Russ so early imo. Why trust two peo ple(N/J) who you did not trust in the beginning! Jeff will realize how dumb it was putting up Russ comes Friday when he is put up on the block, then on Thursday when he is voted out. His game play is horrible this past week. Also, Joradan still thinks Nat and Kevin would put each other up if they when HOH.  :funny:  I just don't understand the JJ's logic, why would Nat put up kevin vice versa. :(
« Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 07:25:39 PM by bella365 »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #535 on: August 26, 2009, 07:29:04 PM »
HOH will depend on whatever competition BB decides to use. Jeff and Kevin have been studying the HG's photos. If they have Morph-O-Matic it will be for POV. It's always after BBAD. We never get to see it live.

I'd predict the blindfold/lanes for HOH comp but I'm hardly ever right about comps.  :lol:

When did Nat and Sheila do the comp for HOH in the cubes, was that final 5?
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #536 on: August 26, 2009, 07:37:03 PM »

I so hear what you're saying==but like I said --if you knew how these people NK were at the beginning of the game-- what makes you think they are different and your buddy now?  I would still have kept Michele in the "loop" because losing Russ -- jeff not being able to play the HOH and counting on ms southern belle to keep you in the games are just too big of odds.  Now Jeff can't even count on Michele.  No one really can-- but he really does need her HOH win.  Jordon in my opinion -- just went way over the top to the other side all to obvious.  Nat keeps saying you can't trust anyone in this game.  I just don't hear that from JJ.  Too bad they lost all focus.  but I will secretly be rooting for something to happen good tomorrow.  Or one of them (JJ)  is sure to go next week.

I agree...but I'm thinking that if someone were to betray me it would probably weigh heavily until I lost focus, esp. if I were mired in paranoia for weeks on end.  It's like, he was told by everyone that Russ wanted him out...yet N/K have repeatedly told him that they would keep him safe.  I know he "shouldn't" believe them, but he has no proof that they WILL betray him, where he DID have proof that his own teammate betrayed him.

Not saying that I agree with it...in fact, although I wouldn't mind see them going to the end, I am secretly rooting for Kevin.  I actually wouldn't mind seeing any of them win, other than Nat and Russ.

That's how disheartened I am this season.  Every other season, I have a fave that I start with and finish with, whether they win or lose.  This year?  I have people that I simply don't want to see win, and the rest is just a toss up for me.

When the season started -- I just couldn't get into it== I didn't like anyone!!  I got sucked into the BB machine though-- I like all the human dynamics.  BUT ----there's a line not to cross.  And they have repeatedly done that in my eyes.  Jeff was my fav.  I like JJ together -- I think they have a bond --and its fun to watch when they are themselves together. Jordon -- I don't want her to win.   I have come to like Kevin -- I could cheer him for the win.  Michele -- nope------- Nat & Russ absolutely NOT.    I'll be doing the same thing as last week come tomorrow night.  NOt watching -- it'll be tooo nerve racking for me.  I'll read the updates -- TVO the program and then maybe watch it depending on the outcome.   Next week out to Grand Rapids area anyway -- so if n or K win HOH I won't be missing much.  LOL!!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #537 on: August 26, 2009, 07:44:16 PM »
Doesn't it seem like AGES since Ronnie was in the house being an arse?  :funny:

I swear we're in some sort of a time warp...

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #538 on: August 26, 2009, 07:47:43 PM »
Doesn't it seem like AGES since Ronnie was in the house being an arse?  :funny:

I swear we're in some sort of a time warp...
So much JJ the last few weeks I can't even remember most of the stuff now.

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #539 on: August 26, 2009, 07:51:27 PM »
Jeff has a 75% chance of going up next week.  At this stage in the game you have to win comps or you go home.  Jeff will have the veto and have to earn his place in the final 4.  I actually think it was a dumb move getting Russ out this week, but I totally understand their thinking.  Nat and Kevin haven'[t shown an ability to win comps.  So Jeff will have a good chance at veto, with his only real competition being Michelle.  I still love JJ, but I wouldn't mind seeing Kevin win it. But He's going to have to start winning something.  Win or go home...  Also Jeff's only change at the 500g's is to go f2 with Michelle.  Even then IDK.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #540 on: August 26, 2009, 07:56:08 PM »
Nat and Kevin haven't shown an ability to win comps.

Natalie doesn't even look like she wants to win anything. At least Kevin's come close before (and won a Veto).

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #541 on: August 26, 2009, 08:04:37 PM »
Jeff has a 75% chance of going up next week.  At this stage in the game you have to win comps or you go home.  Jeff will have the veto and have to earn his place in the final 4.  I actually think it was a dumb move getting Russ out this week, but I totally understand their thinking.  Nat and Kevin haven'[t shown an ability to win comps.  So Jeff will have a good chance at veto, with his only real competition being Michelle.  I still love JJ, but I wouldn't mind seeing Kevin win it. But He's going to have to start winning something.  Win or go home...  Also Jeff's only change at the 500g's is to go f2 with Michelle.  Even then IDK.

I agree with you 100%.

Offline bigbrotherfreak34

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #542 on: August 26, 2009, 08:33:07 PM »
I actually think Jeff has a 50-50 chance in regards to this week.
If Michele wins I think she would put up Natalie and Kevin, and I think that if one of them wins veto she would put up Jordan, and not Jeff, simply because in my opinion Michele's best shot at winning is if she is sitting next to Jeff.

I am pulling for Michele to win HOH over Jordan, only because I don't trust Jordan to get rid of Kevin before Michele. I think Michele would still keep Jeff and Jordan safe, and one of NK would be out.

Just my two cents!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #543 on: August 26, 2009, 08:37:17 PM »
I actually think Jeff has a 50-50 chance in regards to this week.
If Michele wins I think she would put up Natalie and Kevin, and I think that if one of them wins veto she would put up Jordan, and not Jeff, simply because in my opinion Michele's best shot at winning is if she is sitting next to Jeff.

I am pulling for Michele to win HOH over Jordan, only because I don't trust Jordan to get rid of Kevin before Michele. I think Michele would still keep Jeff and Jordan safe, and one of NK would be out.

Just my two cents!

yep ----if jordo got an HOH win now --highy doubtful-- but if she did she would pick noms based on emotions not strategic.  So I totally agree she would not put up n & K. 

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #544 on: August 26, 2009, 09:25:45 PM »
Nat and Kevin haven't shown an ability to win comps.

Natalie doesn't even look like she wants to win anything. At least Kevin's come close before (and won a Veto).

Oh Yeah.  I forgot about that.  I really have a feeling Kevin is going to win HOH tomorrow.  Then we will finally get to see what power does to him.  And jeff is going to feel the sting of betrayal.  I really think it was bad planning for the F2 by Jeff to evict Russ.  He made everyone swear on their loved ones and then he turns around an back stabs.  I kind of think Russ has a right to be pissed.  But the main thing is Jeff completely loss Russ' vote, and he NEEDS as many as he can get.  He may have sealed his loss with this one move.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #545 on: August 26, 2009, 09:32:25 PM »
All of a sudden Russ is cooking?  Yeesh.

Did anyone hear him tell Kevin that he's going to talk to Michele about her vote tonight?  This guy has balls of steel!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #546 on: August 26, 2009, 09:36:23 PM »
 :waves:HEY GUYS - JUST A REMINDER - DON'T FORGET - TOMORROW ON A&E AT 12 NOON AND AGAIN AT 6:00PM (EASTERN) IS THE EPISODE ABOUT CHIMA'S RAPE. IT'S CALLED: DE JA VU.  :waves:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #547 on: August 26, 2009, 09:36:52 PM »
All of a sudden Russ is cooking?  Yeesh.

Did anyone hear him tell Kevin that he's going to talk to Michele about her vote tonight?  This guy has balls of steel!

Makes me wonder what these people are thinking most of the time :groan:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #548 on: August 26, 2009, 11:56:23 PM »
Jordan, I don't want Michele up here

Jeff, me either.  I am doing what everyone else does.  I am sitting up here bashing everybody, like I am so much better than they are.  I hate that.  I hate the person I am becoming in this house.  I just have to hang on a little bit longer

Jordan, 3 weeks

You know...I have to say, as disgusted as I've been at J/J for the past two weeks, at least he realizes that he's being a douche.  I mean, he has said some pretty harsh things, but at least it seems like he's showing a little remorse.

Awww Jeff.  I knew I couldn't be mad at you for long...  :flirt:

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #549 on: August 27, 2009, 01:27:33 AM »
Jordan, I don't want Michele up here

Jeff, me either.  I am doing what everyone else does.  I am sitting up here bashing everybody, like I am so much better than they are.  I hate that.  I hate the person I am becoming in this house.  I just have to hang on a little bit longer

Jordan, 3 weeks

You know...I have to say, as disgusted as I've been at J/J for the past two weeks, at least he realizes that he's being a douche.  I mean, he has said some pretty harsh things, but at least it seems like he's showing a little remorse.

Awww Jeff.  I knew I couldn't be mad at you for long...  :flirt:

Yep, he truly is one of the good guys in life.