Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 323622 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #475 on: August 26, 2009, 07:13:49 AM »
If Jordan has "crappy furniture" and a house so small she shares a room with Mom...then how'd she afford  :boobs:
I just thought after how she spoke of her family, that she wouldn't waste $5K they could use, on boobs!

Now that is a good point! But didn't she say she was living with friends or something? I remember she also said she worked all the time at a couple of jobs. ???

I missed Russ asking about the fat one. Low blow!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #476 on: August 26, 2009, 07:23:40 AM »
 (:;)  After listening to Russell's early morning cuts on Jordo, while outside playing pool and when she was in the PR right next door awake, I hope she nails his bald headed, midget ass to the wall! The guy is a super duper douche bag.  I hope his mother is proud!

Jordo said she worked 3 jobs at one point.
No MSG!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #477 on: August 26, 2009, 08:07:06 AM »
Didn't she say at one point, she said the only day off she had was Monday and for awhile even worked that day as well. ???

Russell is a contradiction, he can be smooth and somewhat endearing, but his basic personality is nasty! 

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #478 on: August 26, 2009, 08:58:45 AM »
ahahhahahha I bet BB busted the 2 of them for hiding stuff.

GM Texas  :waves:  Yes Jordo shared she did work 3 jobs and Monday was her only day off.  OMG Russell was beyond mean early this morning, and SO LOUD in the RR as to disrupt Jordo in the PR.  None of he others said anything to him.

ahahhahahhaha they could be expelled.  :funny: :funny: :funny:
« Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 09:06:25 AM by chinese takeout »
No MSG!

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #479 on: August 26, 2009, 09:19:51 AM »
Jordan in SS rm because Jeff got upset with her for not paying attention when he was explaining the rules of a card game called 31.  She later told Michelle she didn't care because she was not a cards person and was going to give Jeff his space. 
I think Jeff has been extremely patient with her this season because she is dumber than dumb about some things IMO.  Her education seems to be quite limited when it comes to her vocabulary, etc. :duno:
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #480 on: August 26, 2009, 10:48:50 AM »
Jordan in SS rm because Jeff got upset with her for not paying attention when he was explaining the rules of a card game called 31.  She later told Michelle she didn't care because she was not a cards person and was going to give Jeff his space. 
I think Jeff has been extremely patient with her this season because she is dumber than dumb about some things IMO.  Her education seems to be quite limited when it comes to her vocabulary, etc. :duno:

I feel bad for Jeff having to count on Jordan for HOH. Now seems he will be going home soon also. I understand he cares for her but...alot of money at stake and the reason he even tried out for the show was the money right?? Will be interesting if he takes her to F2 and SHE wins the money. haha
what goes around, comes around.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #481 on: August 26, 2009, 12:00:45 PM »
Just thinking about Kevin and Nat, wouldn't you think if you are going to hide things, it would be something more than oranges?  :funny:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #482 on: August 26, 2009, 12:18:19 PM »
I could NOT sleep with my head buried under those blankets!  Can you imagine how stifling it must be?

Why didn't anyone have the foresight to bring those sleep blinders?

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #483 on: August 26, 2009, 12:25:19 PM »
I love it when BB made Kevin and Natalie put everything back what they were hiding.

Jeff and Jordan will make up today and share the room again tonight as it is Jeff's last night as HOH unless Jordan wins it tomorrow and then they'll have the room for another week. My gut feeling tells me Jordan is gonna win, don't ask me why, I just can picture them having the room for another week and Natalie and Kevin being pissed that they still can't win the HOH. I've been having that gut feeling all week and usually I'm the opposite way where I think the power will shift. I keep getting the feeling the HOH comp will be tailored for Jordan to win. I know BB loves Jeff and he's been getting the best edit out of everybody on the show.

I am relieved that Kevin is totally playing Russell so I think the vote will end up 3-0 tomorrow. Michele is not stupid and won't want to be the lone vote. If that is the case, that will be the first unanimous vote all season long! 5-5, 8-1, 7-1, 4-3, 3-2, 3-1

Offline happydance

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #484 on: August 26, 2009, 12:40:13 PM »
I love it when BB made Kevin and Natalie put everything back what they were hiding.

Jeff and Jordan will make up today and share the room again tonight as it is Jeff's last night as HOH unless Jordan wins it tomorrow and then they'll have the room for another week. My gut feeling tells me Jordan is gonna win, don't ask me why, I just can picture them having the room for another week and Natalie and Kevin being pissed that they still can't win the HOH. I've been having that gut feeling all week and usually I'm the opposite way where I think the power will shift. I keep getting the feeling the HOH comp will be tailored for Jordan to win. I know BB loves Jeff and he's been getting the best edit out of everybody on the show.

I am relieved that Kevin is totally playing Russell so I think the vote will end up 3-0 tomorrow. Michele is not stupid and won't want to be the lone vote. If that is the case, that will be the first unanimous vote all season long! 5-5, 8-1, 7-1, 4-3, 3-2, 3-1

I sure hope you are right RFWill and J/J are okay next week. Im getting nervous about it but have been having the same feeling that they will be safe but who knows whats going to happen in this crazy game we all love.   :jam: :casey

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #485 on: August 26, 2009, 12:41:41 PM »
Unless Jordan wins HOH (and I'm going to doubt it), I have a feeling the J's are going to be up on the block. Natalie on the show last night said that if she got HOH, she'd put Jeff and Jordan up and one of them would be out of the house.

Don't know if Michele would do that, or if she'd put Natalie and Kevin on the block. She'd have the tiebreaker if it came down to it. And if one of Kevin/Natalie and one of Jeff/Jordan are up come next Thursday, then it would be a tough decision.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #486 on: August 26, 2009, 12:42:21 PM »
I could NOT sleep with my head buried under those blankets!  Can you imagine how stifling it must be?

That's Right! Sheila and Renny had those! :funny:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #487 on: August 26, 2009, 12:49:23 PM »

That's Right! Sheila and Renny had those! :funny:

I think Braden had one.  It looked smashing with his leather pants.  :lol:
No MSG!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #488 on: August 26, 2009, 12:57:40 PM »
Anyone else find it "tacky" that Michele asked Jeff if she could sleep in the HOH?  She knows Jordo is in the PR and Russell wouldn't bother her with Jordo around.  Odd to me, uncouth even.
No MSG!

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #489 on: August 26, 2009, 01:11:18 PM »
Out of curiosity about this weeks upcoming HOH comp, I took a look back to see when previous seasons had their endurence comps.  We coming into week 8.

Season 8: weeks 5 and 9

Season 9: weeks 5 and 9

Season 10: weeks 4 and 7

Season 11: week 4

So, hummm does that man maybe we will see an endurence?  I hope they didn't think that can thing was endurence?  :groan:

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #490 on: August 26, 2009, 01:14:09 PM »
Anyone else find it "tacky" that Michele asked Jeff if she could sleep in the HOH?  She knows Jordo is in the PR and Russell wouldn't bother her with Jordo around.  Odd to me, uncouth even.

I think had she curled up I the chair that she claims she loves to sleep in it wouldn't be so strange.  It was awkward when she asked him, she was already starting to walk in that direction.  He didn't have much choice.  She had been sleeping just fine in th SS room- so I don't get it.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #491 on: August 26, 2009, 01:22:20 PM »
I may not have a favorite but I don't care much for Michele. I don't know what it is about her.* I think she has a crush on Jeff, maybe she thinks she can stay in the game longer if she bonds with Jeff. (Won't work because he doesn't like her, IMHO)

*Her laugh/giggle, Heehee is getting on my nerves though just about as much as Nat gets on puddins.   :lol:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #492 on: August 26, 2009, 01:26:40 PM »
Here's a link to Russell's insult about Jordan's looks.

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,19706.msg457465.html#msg457465

It really annoys me, she's not an anorexic stick, she looks good!  (:;)

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
!
« Reply #493 on: August 26, 2009, 01:35:07 PM »

It really annoys me, she's not an anorexic stick, she looks good!  (:;)

She's 140 lbs.  WOAH!  Beached Whale Alert!  :WTF

Seriously though - someone needs to write in a question to BB or when he gets interviewed by that Ross Matthews and ask how as a man who supposedly loves his mother and sisters, he can go around saying stuff like that about a female?  It shows a complete lack of character on his part.  

It's one thing to tear apart her game play.  It's another to tear apart her appearance.

If I were in that house, I would TOTALLY have defended her.  Russ is an ass.

ETA:

And ANOTHER thing!  I think he has a crush on Jordan, and since the feeling is obviously not mutual, he is tearing her apart.  Jerk.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 01:39:13 PM by lovemykiddies »

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #494 on: August 26, 2009, 01:38:39 PM »
I may not have a favorite but I don't care much for Michele. I don't know what it is about her.* I think she has a crush on Jeff, maybe she thinks she can stay in the game longer if she bonds with Jeff. (Won't work because he doesn't like her, IMHO)

*Her laugh/giggle, Heehee is getting on my nerves though just about as much as Nat gets on puddins.  :lol:

Me too TL- its like a nervous habit, but it drives me crazy!  She giggles and smiles, even when she says something like, "I'll take the meat out of the fridge for you." giggle!   :groan: :iok

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #495 on: August 26, 2009, 01:42:04 PM »

It really annoys me, she's not an anorexic stick, she looks good!  (:;)

She's 140 lbs.  WOAH!  Beached Whale Alert!  :WTF

Seriously though - someone needs to write in a question to BB or when he gets interviewed by that Ross Matthews and ask how as a man who supposedly loves his mother and sisters, he can go around saying stuff like that about a female?  It shows a complete lack of character on his part. 

It's one thing to tear apart her game play.  It's another to tear apart her appearance.

If I were in that house, I would TOTALLY have defended her.  Russ is an ass.

ETA:

And ANOTHER thing!  I think he has a crush on Jordan, and since the feeling is obviously not mutual, he is tearing her apart.  Jerk.

Oh you hit thenail on the head- he does like her.  When they were talking, he would question her all the time about her feelings for Jeff- he was very transparent with his crush!  I thought it came off as creepy sometimes.  He would ask if they kissed and things like that. :eww

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #496 on: August 26, 2009, 01:42:40 PM »
I guess technically she weighs less.. how much do the implants weigh? (Wouldn't we all be be deducting that from our weight if the scale said 140???)  :snicker:

Me too TL- its like a nervous habit, but it drives me crazy!  She giggles and smiles, even when she says something like, "I'll take the meat out of the fridge for you." giggle!   :groan: :iok

I KNOW!! It probably is a nervous habit but... :groan: :res: :lala

Russ does have a crush on Jordan.. or did!

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #497 on: August 26, 2009, 01:42:48 PM »

oh Will I like your gut feeling and I hope you're right  :-* :-*

I think BB has to be looking ahead at the finals and how America gets one vote for the winner now.  They want that money from people texting in, and if they want that they need someone that people are gonna want to vote for in the finals.  I just don't see the voting being all that big if it's a Nat/Kevin final 2.  Jeff or Michele has to be in there.

Jordan did win the Before or After which if Chima hadn't blown herself up, that would have been the HOH comp not POV.  So really Jordan has won a comp like that on her own.  And even though Jeff threw the golf thing to her, she did come in second in that too. 

Offline bigben07

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #498 on: August 26, 2009, 01:57:44 PM »
Hi!  This is my first reply so I am alittle nervous.  I am really upset with the way that Russell did talk about Jordan.  He had no right to say those things about her.  Can you imagine what would of happened if Jeff would of found out.  He would blow a gasket.  He needs to go home.

Now with Jordan and Jeff they better make up today or my day will be ruined.  What the heck is Michele doing in that bed.  If I was Jordan and came up there and seen that I think I might have to say something to her.  I do believe she has a small crush on Jeff because she is always so giggly around him.

Well can't wait for tomorrow to come.  I am really nervous about the HOH competition.  I hope Jordan can pull it off.  If not I don't want to watch and see what happens.  I think Natalie is going to stab them in the back.  We will see.

Talk later.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #499 on: August 26, 2009, 02:07:26 PM »
Russell is a snake, and a deceptive sneaky one at that. I bet they will make up. Jeff has said more than once that she keeps him sane in the house.

Welcome to RFF bigben! Don't be nervous, we are all friends here!

:bigwelcome