Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 323644 times)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #450 on: August 25, 2009, 08:51:20 PM »
NAT and KEVIN are childish
They might be childish -- but they're getting past JJ with their antics.  So seems to be working.  Talk about looking stupid on TV--- way to go JJ!!  LOl at Jeff strutting around all proud of himself.  So he's getting played while he thinks hes the player. :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #451 on: August 25, 2009, 09:08:25 PM »
Anyone else  having issues with Real Player staying connected?

I had problems this morning. It wouldn't load, I finally uninstalled and reinstalled it. Is it still messed up though? I think it wasn't my player I think it was something Real messed up. Mine is fixed.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #452 on: August 25, 2009, 09:22:43 PM »
Anyone else  having issues with Real Player staying connected?

I had problems this morning. It wouldn't load, I finally uninstalled and reinstalled it. Is it still messed up though? I think it wasn't my player I think it was something Real messed up. Mine is fixed.

I ended up doing the same, uninstalling....seems to be fine now.  Thanks! :)
No MSG!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #453 on: August 25, 2009, 09:26:11 PM »
jeff wouldn't be soo twisted about russ saying things to anyone in the house if  jordan didn't run back and tell him **** as soon as she gets a chance.. i think he expects it from nat and kevin.. since he doesn't know thier trust factor.. and this would be thier way to show it.(whether it's true or not)

if jordan likes and cares for him she would spare him this petty crap.. but she's either too young to realize that it's  ticking him off to no end  OR   she's playing his short fuse to her favor.. knowing that sooner or later thier luck will run out and he'll be gone before she will.

jeff knew all along russ would get down and dirty.. don't know why he expected more from him. just alot  of wasted energy on russ if you ask me.

nat and kevin's operations  over load on lies.. just keeps going! i can not believe all these people don't see nat playing the sides/lies  and not saying anything.

i hope michele sheds that persona she has been all along and become like wonder woman and kicks all thier butts in everything left  in this game.  throught out this game i have seen moments of true brainiacness from her and actual sincere conversations. where she showed interests and  confidence. i thinks she's made it this far with everything she is doing so why change it now.

if you can manipulate a rat to do what you need in research, make goverment deadlines , get research grants.. you have to be able to manipulate  these people in the house.  the goverment paper work thats invovled in what she does alone  is a HUGE accomplishment to get done and approved.

i think her fake yawns  are just that FAKE .. however she has done them soo much that they have actaully taken part of her  like the body snatchers.  I know for a  FACT that several meds on the market can make you do that all day long even if you are not tired on slop and bored out of your inteligent mind with no actual stimulation from these knuckle heads in the BB house

i could  be 100 % wrong  but she's the  woody allen sleeper of all time to me!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #454 on: August 25, 2009, 09:31:23 PM »
jeff wouldn't be soo twisted about russ saying things to anyone in the house if  jordan didn't run back and tell him **** as soon as she gets a chance.. i think he expects it from nat and kevin.. since he doesn't know thier trust factor.. and this would be thier way to show it.(whether it's true or not)

if jordan likes and cares for him she would spare him this petty crap.. but she's either too young to realize that it's  ticking him off to no end  OR   she's playing his short fuse to her favor.. knowing that sooner or later thier luck will run out and he'll be gone before she will.

jeff knew all along russ would get down and dirty.. don't know why he expected more from him. just alot  of wasted energy on russ if you ask me.

nat and kevin's operations  over load on lies.. just keeps going! i can not believe all these people don't see nat playing the sides/lies  and not saying anything.

i hope michele sheds that persona she has been all along and become like wonder woman and kicks all thier butts in everything left  in this game.  throught out this game i have seen moments of true brainiacness from her and actual sincere conversations. where she showed interests and  confidence. i thinks she's made it this far with everything she is doing so why change it now.

if you can manipulate a rat to do what you need in research, make goverment deadlines , get research grants.. you have to be able to manipulate  these people in the house.  the goverment paper work thats invovled in what she does alone  is a HUGE accomplishment to get done and approved.

i think her fake yawns  are just that FAKE .. however she has done them soo much that they have actaully taken part of her  like the body snatchers.  I know for a  FACT that several meds on the market can make you do that all day long even if you are not tired on slop and bored out of your inteligent mind with no actual stimulation from these knuckle heads in the BB house

i could  be 100 % wrong  but she's the  woody allen sleeper of all time to me!

Jordon's been vocal enough about not trusting or liking Russ== so I think she's been pushing the button every chance she has gotten to influence Jeff / firing him up over Russ. Looks like its working to me.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #455 on: August 25, 2009, 09:41:59 PM »
They might be childish -- but they're getting past JJ with their antics.  So seems to be working.  Talk about looking stupid on TV--- way to go JJ!!  LOl at Jeff strutting around all proud of himself.  So he's getting played while he thinks hes the player. :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

Where is Jeff strutting? Evidently I've missed that. Or did BB edit the show tonight to make it look as such?   He has said that he wanted Russell out and has not degraded the guy as Russell  has and it's not just Jeff he's degrading.  Just as Jeff said earlier, why stoop to attacking someone's character with lies?  He also said he never thought Russell would stoop to the measures he is doing now.  He knew Russell would throw a tizzy fit, but to lie now to the other HGs?  Russell is desperate--Jeff is frustrated he has a very immature guy not taking being back doored very well and no one steps up to call Russell on his BS  they all placate him.  Kevin earlier asked Nat why didn't you tell Russell he has the dates wrong?  That's his frustration.  And last night Jordon talked Jeff down for well over an hour. It's just silly anymore on Russell's part.  And yes, hopefully Jeff can turn a deaf ear to all and SOON!

ugot--omg with her fake yawns.  Jeff talked about that too-he mentioned them being nervous ticks??
No MSG!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #456 on: August 25, 2009, 09:58:46 PM »
I think the HOH comp will be questions, either events that have happened on what day did Casey ger evicted etc or the counting thing, the cameras etc
Oddly enough I have not heard BB give trivia over the speakers as they have in the past season such as ho many laps in the pool equal whatever.

and while I'm here RAGING Natalie hate! Shes is like a child looking for approval all the time .. she repeats things over and over . .I'm going to make a sandwich yeah that sounds good im going to make a sandwich,  i ate all my sandwich i am full, i ate my sandwich I am full  .. I have been nothing but loyal and honest  B:) tomorrow i am going to wake up and eat breakfast and do laundry then i'm going to pee and then I'm going to blahblah

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #457 on: August 25, 2009, 10:01:22 PM »

Where is Jeff strutting? Evidently I've missed that. Or did BB edit the show tonight to make it look as such?   He has said that he wanted Russell out and has not degraded the guy as Russell  has and it's not just Jeff he's degrading.  Just as Jeff said earlier, why stoop to attacking someone's character with lies?  He also said he never thought Russell would stoop to the measures he is doing now.  He knew Russell would throw a tizzy fit, but to lie now to the other HGs?  Russell is desperate--Jeff is frustrated he has a very immature guy not taking being back doored very well and no one steps up to call Russell on his BS  they all placate him.  Kevin earlier asked Nat why didn't you tell Russell he has the dates wrong?  That's his frustration.  And last night Jordon talked Jeff down for well over an hour. It's just silly anymore on Russell's part.  And yes, hopefully Jeff can turn a deaf ear to all and SOON!

ugot--omg with her fake yawns.  Jeff talked about that too-he mentioned them being nervous ticks??

Don't get me wrong--- I don't like Nat or Russ --- I don't want them to win.  I've been all for JJ until lately -- they showed Jeff tonight in the SR  patting himself on the back for his wins.  I guess if I was in that house fighting for 500k--- I'd be watching what I was saying to who.  Lately I've been kind of cheering for Kevin to get further in the game.  Maybe next week Jeff will return to his old self.  ALl the HG's have said that getting HOH  messes with your head.  

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #458 on: August 25, 2009, 10:06:09 PM »

ugot--omg with her fake yawns.  Jeff talked about that too-he mentioned them being nervous ticks??

i know of  a medication(effexor) that takes years to get out of your system if you are on it and  it makes you yawn alot..  along with giving  you the shakes.. sometimes you may even twitch. ..

maybe with all the sun she is getting an overload of vitamin D.. since she works 80 hrs in an underground lab! :lol:

jeff has a tick.. it's restless leg syndrome.  jordan has her playing with her front bangs..  kevin has his figiting with his hair on the top.. nat clips her cuticles.. russ pulls his shoulders back  all the time.. everyone there has something..  

as usual there's always one person that's everyones main  "pick on make fun of " target till they leave.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 10:12:28 PM by ugot2bekidinmeny »

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #459 on: August 25, 2009, 10:08:58 PM »

Jeff is going to have sooooooooooooo much egg on his face on Friday. He should know keep your alliance to the end, then break up.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #460 on: August 25, 2009, 10:14:23 PM »

jeff has a tick.. it's restless leg syndrome.  jordan has her playing with her front bangs..  kevin has his figiting with his hair on the top.. nat clips her cuticles.. russ pulls his shoulders back  all the time.. everyone there has something.. 

as usual there's always one person that's everyones main  "pick on make fun of " target till they leave.

I agree with this.  As for the fake yawn, my best friend does it when she's "nervous" or when there is a silence she finds uncomfortable.  I think that's why it took me so long to notice that Michele did it - I'm just used to it with my friend.

By the way - because this season has lasted ages, can someone remind me what Jesse did to Kevin that he supposedly will never forgive?  The J/j reign feels never ending since they've been in HOH for 2 weeks...I can't remember anything prior to Lydia leaving.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #461 on: August 25, 2009, 10:16:46 PM »

ugot--omg with her fake yawns.  Jeff talked about that too-he mentioned them being nervous ticks??

i know of  a medication(effexor) that takes years to get out of your system if you are on it and  it makes you yawn alot..  along with giving  you the shakes.. sometimes you may even twitch. ..

maybe with all the sun she is getting an overload of vitamin D.. since she works 80 hrs in an underground lab! :lol:

jeff has a tick.. it's restless leg syndrome.  jordan has her playing with her front bangs..  kevin has his figiting with his hair on the top.. nat clips her cuticles.. russ pulls his shoulders back  all the time.. everyone there has something..  

as usual there's always one person that's everyones main  "pick on make fun of " target till they leave.

My dad had the leg shakes when going to sleep, all of us kids do it too.....I don't believe it's RLS.  It's a form of "rocking" yourself to sleep.  But yeah--they all  have something going on that's a bit over the top.
No MSG!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #462 on: August 25, 2009, 10:16:59 PM »
The slippers are called "scuffs" and I am not sure why - but my guess is because that's the noise they make when you walk in them. Once you wear them a few times they stretch out and make more noise. I finally found some with velcro mop heads for soles, so I can ice skate all over the house and dry mop the floors at the same time! The best part is they don't make noise! ($5. at Wal*Mart)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #463 on: August 25, 2009, 10:17:20 PM »
lmk..

jessie  totally used lydia and kevin hates him for that.. and then when jessie was evicted he dissed kevin so that put the icing on the cake.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #464 on: August 25, 2009, 10:24:05 PM »
lmk..

jessie  totally used lydia and kevin hates him for that.. and then when jessie was evicted he dissed kevin so that put the icing on the cake.

:funny:  That's right. 

As for the Lydia thing, something tells me that she was mad at Jesse for all of 3 minutes.  Then he ripped off his shirt, struck a pose and said "Now make me a sandwich, baby!"    :weights   :luvu:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #465 on: August 25, 2009, 10:38:36 PM »
Jeff said one time that shaking his foot was his way of rocking himself to sleep.   :duno:  I think Nat & Kevin are really playing "the game" - aren't they supposed to lie and con their fellow HG's in order to advance themselves? Jeff has been acting like he is enrolled in the BB entitlement program. During the cast intros he said two very telling things: 1) that he was not going to rule out a showmance to advance himself, and 2) that he was "pretty", and that should work in his favor in the game. I think he is as Alpha as Jessie and Russ - he just manifests it differently. Michele has used her superior intelligence throughout the game - I don't know anything about drugs, but didn't Jeff say something to her today about taking a tranquilizer? I think she is beginning to realize that J & J are going to screw her over. They lied to her about Kevin & Nat, and now she smells the proverbial rat, and sees the handwriting on the wall - and she is right! She needs to win HOH - but even that won't help because she won't be able to play in F4. Her only shot may be to work with Kevin to vote Nat out. That would be a very cool move, and keep the game interesting to watch for the next week. Jordan, poor dear, has 7 brain cells and only 4 are functioning at any one time. (I knew someone in WVA who used to use this phrase all the time:) She just ain't fetchin' it.  :groan: Kevin is smart - he should align himself with Russ and Michele and vote Scrappy back to Jessie and Lydia's loving arms. That would be a hoot all the way 'round.  :funny:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #466 on: August 25, 2009, 10:44:41 PM »
I believe that if Jeff makes it to F4, he will be praying that someone takes Jordan out of the game. I don't care what he says - he does not want to be sitting next to her in F2.
It will be just like Memphis and Keesha in BB??? (instant amnesia)  :-[

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #467 on: August 25, 2009, 10:47:37 PM »
I believe that if Jeff makes it to F4, he will be praying that someone takes Jordan out of the game. I don't care what he says - he does not want to be sitting next to her in F2.
It will be just like Memphis and Keesha in BB??? (instant amnesia)  :-[

Ha Ha - you're right - but worse- Memphis didn't spend 8 weeks sleeping in bed next to Keesha, and joined at the hip. :res:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #468 on: August 25, 2009, 11:00:25 PM »
I swear I must be crazy, because even though I don't like JJ's game play right now, I think he truly wants her with him in the final two...

I don't think he purposely wants someone to get rid of her, but I think if it's him or her then he'd, of course, rather her go...

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #469 on: August 25, 2009, 11:06:11 PM »
I swear I must be crazy, because even though I don't like JJ's game play right now, I think he truly wants her with him in the final two...

I don't think he purposely wants someone to get rid of her, but I think if it's him or her then he'd, of course, rather her go...
I don't think  your crazy at all.  I think Jeff really does like her.  He pretty much wears his emotions on his sleeve. I really don't want him to leave the game early.  I agree with you 100%  about their game play. yet   Jeff and now Kevin are my fav's in this game at this point.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #470 on: August 25, 2009, 11:32:27 PM »
I just got to watch tonight's show and Russell put it best when he played out the situation of him or Michelle being put up at the Veto ceremony... "Then he's left with a pissed off person on one side and two people who are still coming after him."  Jeff is a goner...or we'll all know it's fixed when Jordan wins HOH  :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #471 on: August 25, 2009, 11:39:14 PM »
Russell is a douche bag.  An immature douche bag.
No MSG!

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #472 on: August 25, 2009, 11:54:19 PM »
??? Unprovoked release ??? 

Too farkin' funny  :wohoo: :neener: :funny: :neener: :wohoo:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #473 on: August 25, 2009, 11:58:25 PM »
??? Unprovoked release ??? 

Too farkin' funny  :wohoo: :neener: :funny: :neener: :wohoo:

ahahhahhaa  He pissed me off when he ask Nat "did the fat one say anything about me."
No MSG!

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #474 on: August 26, 2009, 12:03:53 AM »
If Jordan has "crappy furniture" and a house so small she shares a room with Mom...then how'd she afford  :boobs:
I just thought after how she spoke of her family, that she wouldn't waste $5K they could use, on boobs!