Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 323776 times)

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #400 on: August 24, 2009, 10:04:53 PM »
Jordan is twice as skinny as I'll ever be...but PLEASE!!!  She shovels in candy by the bag and then says, I feel fat.  STFU  Eat or don't, exercise or don't, but shut the hell up you candy ass!
:funny: :funny: :funny: She said when she went in the house she was a size 2! She hasn't been a size 2 in a decade! Her boobs weigh almost as much as I do!  :funny: :funny: :funny:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #401 on: August 24, 2009, 10:05:55 PM »
There are some things that are very vague for me because I have blocked the season that shall not be mentioned from my slightly warped brain. It's amazing that I could even remember Natalie's name.  :funny:

Why don't I believe you?  Why do I get the feeling that you wear knee socks and bikinis?  Why do I get the feeling that you pop in Season whatever it was to lull you to sleep at night?  :lol:

And did anyone watch Ross Matthew's interview the other day?  Chelsea was on the webcam thing asking Lydia a quesion.  Blech.

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #402 on: August 24, 2009, 10:06:04 PM »
I don't get all the J/J hate either all the sudden  :duno: :duno:

It's just a game move if the house is gonna be on him for his big move being CDE and how it was given to him by America and he didn't earn it...well now he's making a move on his own.

Russ said it himself on the show last night that Jeff would be smart to get him or Michele out.  Every move people are gonna take each week is a risk.  You put up two people, maybe even 3 if the veto gets used and someone else has to go up, and you risk making enemies.   It's just gonna happen.

It's funny though that the big lie Kev and Nat made up ended up being so close to the truth.  I think it's a lot easier for everyone watching back and seeing all the whispering and watching the show with the DRs what's really going on.

Watching it we do have the benefit of seeing that Russ threw Jeff under the bus to Jessie in the SR, and then voted to keep Jessie in with the CDE.  That was shocking to me.  And as Jeff is saying if Russ didn't do that things could be different.  But Russ did go directly aganist Jeff with that and I was nervous then for Jeff staying with him.  

Say this whole few days never happened and Russ and Jeff were still cool with each other.  Russ wins HOH next week, after Kevin was voted out this week...who's going up...Nat and Jordan maybe?  What if Nat won veto, then Jeff would go up and out.

That's why I don't find this all such a big deal, cause I really don't think it changes his chances for this next week getting rid of Russ.  It's another player out but there'd still be 3 after him no matter who went and who stays.  

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #403 on: August 24, 2009, 10:06:13 PM »
I'm afraid to remember the Russia one.. I think that was the one that should not be mentioned!  ;)  I loved Renny! She was so funny!

I think we have to give some credit to Nat and Kevin or Kevin and Nat for making a game changer move. Last week they were looking like toast.  :casey
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #404 on: August 24, 2009, 10:13:53 PM »
I don't hate JJ...I don't even necessarily think it was a bad move to get rid of Russ because I think he'd have gone after Jeff eventually anyway, and Michele and Russ pretty much confirmed the "lie" that KLN made up anyway.

I'm just over them, haha.  It's kind of like when a fave celeb starts showing up everywhere - they become over exposed.  ;)

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #405 on: August 24, 2009, 10:26:30 PM »
I agree, I got over the JJ thing when I saw how they bullied Michelle, and the superior attitude that they display like their way is the ONLY civil way and you're an animal if you don't submit to their every whim and change of plans, their claim to each of the HG's as their ally like they own them - get over yourselves JJ - I did  :neener:  Tests of character are both when you're the loser AND the winner.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #406 on: August 24, 2009, 11:54:11 PM »
I can't listen to the feeds when all they talk about now is Russell this and Russell that.

You know "too much of a good thing is a bad thing"? Well, it's like that in a way. Too much conversation about Russell and him leaving is getting to be too much for my ears to take. Find something else to talk about. You guys already know that you're getting rid of him.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #407 on: August 25, 2009, 12:00:33 AM »
Interesting dynamic here, if Kevin can get to Michelle, and team up.  They vote Nat out, then Russell is there to full out go for Jeff.  Jordan probably won't win another HOH, except by fluke, so it would be 3-1 that Russ, Michelle or Kevin get HOH.  Then they put up Jeff and Jordan, even if one comes of, there is still a tie vote, and the HOH send one of the J's home.  Best move for both Kevin and Michelle to have Russ to counter the backlash.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #408 on: August 25, 2009, 12:17:18 AM »

Weekly stats of Big Brother 11:

Week 1: Jessie, HOH, Chima & Lydia nominated, Russell wins veto, used on Lydia, Braden up, Braden evicted 5-5
Week 2: Ronnie, HOH, Jeff & Laura nominated, Jeff wins veto, used on self, Jordan up, Laura evicted 8-1
Week 3: Jessie, HOH, Jordan & Michele nominated, Michele wins veto, used on self, Casey up, Casey evicted 7-1
Week 4: Russell, HOH, Lydia & Ronnie nominated, Michele wins veto, not used, Ronnie evicted 4-3
Week 5: Chima, HOH, Lydia & Russell nominated, Kevin wins veto, not used, Jeff uses the Coup D' Etat, Jessie & Natalie nominated, Jessie evicted 3-2
Week 6: Michele, HOH, Chima & Natalie nominated, Chima expelled from Big Brother
Week 6: Jordan, HOH, Lydia & Natalie nominated, Jordan wins veto, not used, Lydia evicted 3-1
Week 7: Jeff, HOH, Kevin & Natalie nominated, Jeff wins veto, used on Kevin, Russell up, to be continued...

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #409 on: August 25, 2009, 01:06:07 AM »
Here is a random thought for you all.  ASU, where Natalie went to school, started the new school year today with 69,000 students.  Crazy!

Congrats to Puddin's daughter for starting college today!  I know somebody else just took their daughter to college too this weekend, so good luck to all the students

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #410 on: August 25, 2009, 01:14:57 AM »
Interesting dynamic here, if Kevin can get to Michelle, and team up.  They vote Nat out, then Russell is there to full out go for Jeff.  Jordan probably won't win another HOH, except by fluke, so it would be 3-1 that Russ, Michelle or Kevin get HOH.  Then they put up Jeff and Jordan, even if one comes of, there is still a tie vote, and the HOH send one of the J's home.  Best move for both Kevin and Michelle to have Russ to counter the backlash.
I'm not too sure if I were Kevin; it'd be best for Russ obvi and michele but he'd be giving up his team with Nat for #3 to michele and Russ cause he knows they have F2
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #411 on: August 25, 2009, 01:44:06 AM »
I was reading on Jokers that Michelle brother died on march 27, 2009. That might be the reason she gets so upset and cries.  :'(

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #412 on: August 25, 2009, 05:52:37 AM »
Have any of the HGs gone over what was planted in their BB garden?  That could be a game clincher.  And it's gone now.     8)
« Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 06:04:53 AM by chinese takeout »
No MSG!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #413 on: August 25, 2009, 08:01:10 AM »
There are some things that are very vague for me because I have blocked the season that shall not be mentioned from my slightly warped brain. It's amazing that I could even remember Natalie's name.  :funny:

Why don't I believe you?  Why do I get the feeling that you wear knee socks and bikinis?  Why do I get the feeling that you pop in Season whatever it was to lull you to sleep at night?  :lol:

:noway:   :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:   

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #414 on: August 25, 2009, 08:16:49 AM »
Have any of the HGs gone over what was planted in their BB garden?  That could be a game clincher.  And it's gone now.     8)

Jeff would know. Who else went out to get things to eat with the slop?  Michele?

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #415 on: August 25, 2009, 09:49:10 AM »
 Tests of character are both when you're the loser AND the winner.

Indeed.

You win, you lose...it happens.  And your strength shines if you maintain integrity.  I mean, I get being peeved and yelling.  The emotions, the stress...it's bound to get to you, and ultimately spill over.

I was reading the threads this morning, and Jeff and Jordan were just badmouthing Michele to no end.  Making fun of her crooked toe?  Really?

I've maintained that all along...you don't like someone's game play?  Go for it.  You think someone is "stupid" for being in a certain alliance?  Well, ok. 

You start taking personal jabs at something that someone can't control like a toe or curled ears (Chima went on and on about this with Russ)?  Well, that says more about the person saying it than the person it's being said about.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #416 on: August 25, 2009, 10:10:49 AM »
I keep wondering about Jeff being so rigid and controlling at this age, what will he be like when he's older.

I broke a middle toe when I was younger, it messed up the way my foot looks, it could be something as simple as that with Michele's toe.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #417 on: August 25, 2009, 10:21:18 AM »
I keep wondering about Jeff being so rigid and controlling at this age, what will he be like when he's older.

I broke a middle toe when I was younger, it messed up the way my foot looks, it could be something as simple as that with Michele's toe.

My middle toe on each foot is slightly higher than the rest of them...Makes them look crooked.  Maybe that's why I identify with her.

Crooked toe people UNITE!  :yess:
« Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 10:28:14 AM by lovemykiddies »

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #418 on: August 25, 2009, 10:47:28 AM »
I don't have a crooked toe, but that comment really took the cake with me.  I think Jeff is an ASS  :jam:

If we were all in a crowd together, I'd be wearing a t-shirt with a crooked toe inside a heart  :hearts:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #419 on: August 25, 2009, 10:52:33 AM »
I don't have a crooked toe, but that comment really took the cake with me.  I think Jeff is an ASS  :jam:

If we were all in a crowd together, I'd be wearing a t-shirt with a crooked toe inside a heart  :hearts:

ROFL!!!!!  :funny:

You can be an honorary crooked toe member!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #420 on: August 25, 2009, 11:01:40 AM »
LOL It was Michele's pinky toe nail that he is creeped out over. Evidently the nail almost wraps around the top of her entire toe.  He has huge doubts about her now after yesterday, wait till he finds out she truly IS F2 with Russell.  

Maybe BB will get a pic of it for us? :lol: :lol:
No MSG!

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #421 on: August 25, 2009, 11:03:22 AM »
Boy Russ is REALLY working Kevin.........  I just can't see him leaving Nat in the dust and voting her out the door. 
:funny: I can. If Michele confirms to him what Russ told him then I think Kevin will do it. He has nothing to lose, and if Michele votes to keep Russ too it will be a 3 against 2 the following week. Jeff can't play for HOH, so it will be Michele, Kevin and Russ against Jordan. What are the odds that she will win it? Whoever wins will put them up against each other guaranteeing that one of them gets the boot next week. Then it's 3 against 1 - so if Kevin and Michele do this they are guaranteed F3 - it's a no brainer. The only hard part will be to get Kevin to see it. This is (finally) getting very interesting!  :yess:

I SO agree with you, Artzy. This would be a big move for Kevin and Michelle, not to mention Russell. I think this would change the game infinitely! I am actually hoping for it to happen - not liking Jeff right now with his "stab you in the throat" comments nor Jordan with her supporting Jeff no matter what.
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #422 on: August 25, 2009, 11:11:04 AM »
I honestly don't see Kevin turning on Natalie. He is only listening to hear what Russell has to say, getting info and such but will still vote him out. Kevin is going to use the info to advance himself. Keep in mind Kevin and Natalie both want Jeff out. We'll be able to know more on how things go down in the next two days. Of course Russell is desperate and is trying to stay in the game  but I honestly think by the time all is said and done, when Thursday's live show takes place, Russell will still be evicted.

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #423 on: August 25, 2009, 11:11:23 AM »
Just thought of something else - all Kevin has to do is tell Michelle that Nat hates her (which she has said countless times) and will put her up if she gets HOH........that might change Michelle's alliance real quick and prompt her to vote Nat out :neener:!
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #424 on: August 25, 2009, 11:11:56 AM »
So do we think that Michelle will vote to save Russell or stick with J/J?
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.