Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 323782 times)

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #375 on: August 24, 2009, 08:06:44 PM »
Only those with the live feeds are getting to see this new and very funny side of Kevin.
Every time Nat talks about Michelle's vote being useless this week, he says, well...maybe not.  I'm not sure what to do with my vote yet...my back hurts...wink-wink.

He is playing this off so cute, I think I just became a hag, because I'm in love with Kevin  :flirt:  :kuss:

I hope Michelle gets HOH just so she can look Jeff in the eyes when she delivers "the block" but my new favorite scenario is Kevin and Michelle F2.

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #376 on: August 24, 2009, 08:13:44 PM »
Only those with the live feeds are getting to see this new and very funny side of Kevin.
Every time Nat talks about Michelle's vote being useless this week, he says, well...maybe not.  I'm not sure what to do with my vote yet...my back hurts...wink-wink.

He is playing this off so cute, I think I just became a hag, because I'm in love with Kevin  :flirt:  :kuss:

I hope Michelle gets HOH just so she can look Jeff in the eyes when she delivers "the block" but my new favorite scenario is Kevin and Michelle F2.
me too

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #377 on: August 24, 2009, 08:24:07 PM »
 :waves: I am starting to think that the way Jeff has pissed off everyone except Jordan since the Coup, that he will be the one person that everyone in the Jury House will love to hate -  so everyone remaining in the House should keep him in there so they can be sitting next to him  in the F2. BB won't need a tie breaker if Jeff is one of the finalists - the votes will be a slam dunk against him!  :groan:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #378 on: August 24, 2009, 08:37:35 PM »

I said this EXACT thing yesterday!  :yess:

I started liking Kevin when he got irritated after Jesse left.  When he looked into the camera and said O...M...G and said they were redonkulous, he moved up my list!

And Michele's taken enough crap that she should be there.  Even if she is Sybil-like...

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #379 on: August 24, 2009, 08:41:22 PM »
Boy Russ is REALLY working Kevin.........  I just can't see him leaving Nat in the dust and voting her out the door. 

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #380 on: August 24, 2009, 08:51:17 PM »
And Michele's taken enough crap that she should be there.  Even if she is Sybil-like...
She has a lot of personalities to feed  ;)

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #381 on: August 24, 2009, 08:55:11 PM »

LMFAO!!!  :funny: :funny: :funny:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #382 on: August 24, 2009, 08:55:47 PM »
Boy Russ is REALLY working Kevin.........  I just can't see him leaving Nat in the dust and voting her out the door. 
:funny: I can. If Michele confirms to him what Russ told him then I think Kevin will do it. He has nothing to lose, and if Michele votes to keep Russ too it will be a 3 against 2 the following week. Jeff can't play for HOH, so it will be Michele, Kevin and Russ against Jordan. What are the odds that she will win it? Whoever wins will put them up against each other guaranteeing that one of them gets the boot next week. Then it's 3 against 1 - so if Kevin and Michele do this they are guaranteed F3 - it's a no brainer. The only hard part will be to get Kevin to see it. This is (finally) getting very interesting!  :yess:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #383 on: August 24, 2009, 08:58:09 PM »

ahahahahahahha  :funny:
No MSG!

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #384 on: August 24, 2009, 09:01:46 PM »
I agree with RahRah...where is this hate coming from?

Jeff nominating Russell was the power move and absolutely the best move he can make.

First, if you look at past HoH's, Russ, Jordan and Michelle have won them...Nat and Kevin have not.

When it comes to endurance, we know that Jeff and Russ have the balls to win those.

IF, IF, IF Jeff is put up next week, and only Kevin or Natalie would do that, he would still be the odds own favorite to win POV.

Personally, I think Jeff has INCREASED his chance of being in the F2 dramatically by getting Russ out now.

Just my opinion.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #385 on: August 24, 2009, 09:04:00 PM »
:funny: I can. If Michele confirms to him what Russ told him then I think Kevin will do it. He has nothing to lose, and if Michele votes to keep Russ too it will be a 3 against 2 the following week. Jeff can't play for HOH, so it will be Michele, Kevin and Russ against Jordan. What are the odds that she will win it? Whoever wins will put them up against each other guaranteeing that one of them gets the boot next week. Then it's 3 against 1 - so if Kevin and Michele do this they are guaranteed F3 - it's a no brainer. The only hard part will be to get Kevin to see it. This is (finally) getting very interesting!  :yess:

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline PattyCakes

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #386 on: August 24, 2009, 09:04:17 PM »
:waves: i was tired of seeing jessie's group running the show, so i voted for jeff to get the mystery power.  Now i am tired of jeff and jordon.  I really dont like what power has done to them.  I find them so cocky and arogant, it seems like everything they say is just another example of the pot calling the kettle black.  So...... here is what i am hoping for.... Jeff uses veto, takes kevin off the block, russ and michelle convince kevin that jeff and jordon are planning to take nat to final three, kevin and michelle vote nat out and then a new alliance is born of kevin, michelle and russ  :yess:  LOL, not much of a dreamer here!
"When I was walking up the stairs, I saw a man who wasn't there.  He wasn't there again today.  I wish, I wish he'd stay away."  Unknown

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #387 on: August 24, 2009, 09:05:30 PM »
The only hard part will be to get Kevin to see it. This is (finally) getting very interesting!  :yess:
It's a VERY good sign that Kevin finished talking with Russell and went in and slept on it.  Normally, he would have whispered to Nat and bashed Russell.  Kevin may be on board.  I hope so.  Flip the house!!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #388 on: August 24, 2009, 09:19:19 PM »
The only hard part will be to get Kevin to see it. This is (finally) getting very interesting!  :yess:
It's a VERY good sign that Kevin finished talking with Russell and went in and slept on it.  Normally, he would have whispered to Nat and bashed Russell.  Kevin may be on board.  I hope so.  Flip the house!!

;D Yes - but is Michele really on board, or was she just blowing smoke when she said that to Russ? If she is really on board then this becomes the Coup Ta Da:funny:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #389 on: August 24, 2009, 09:28:03 PM »
I'm behind, Russ told Kevin that J/J have a deal to take Nat to the final3? Where did that come from?
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline PattyCakes

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #390 on: August 24, 2009, 09:32:17 PM »
nope, i said hoping, lol, that is my post from yesterday, i brought it forward because russ has started the ball rolling, lol
"When I was walking up the stairs, I saw a man who wasn't there.  He wasn't there again today.  I wish, I wish he'd stay away."  Unknown

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #391 on: August 24, 2009, 09:43:07 PM »
I think its funny how people are counting everything, I don't remember every year they had that as a comp. Did they have that ever year?  :duno:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #392 on: August 24, 2009, 09:45:33 PM »
nope, i said hoping, lol, that is my post from yesterday, i brought it forward because russ has started the ball rolling, lol

LOL.. Ok.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #393 on: August 24, 2009, 09:46:39 PM »
House, I was thinking about this the other day...

I think they did it once or twice years ago, and then Nat from "you know when" got on the counting thing.  And the rest is history, haha.

If anything, it gives the kids something to do and keeps them out of trouble.  :lol:

And people may think Jeff is "stupid", but the q tips and cards?  Clever.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #394 on: August 24, 2009, 09:47:40 PM »

;D Yes - but is Michele really on board, or was she just blowing smoke when she said that to Russ? If she is really on board then this becomes the Coup Ta Da:funny:

First of all "Coup Ta Da"  That is crackin' me up  :casey  :funny:

Second, Michelle is P I Double S Pissed Off that JJ have set this up so she's the next out.  JJ threw her under the bus by befriending NK and setting her up as their next target.

She does not know that KN would both throw Jeff up with her with hopes that JEFF goes.  

So, Michelle would be thrilled, plus she has nothing to lose even if K was setting her up for a Hinkey Vote because she thinks she's the next target anyway.  So why not... Ta Da !!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #395 on: August 24, 2009, 09:52:03 PM »
I think its funny how people are counting everything, I don't remember every year they had that as a comp. Did they have that ever year?  :duno:

The other Natalie counted everything in the house but I can't recall if BB ever asked something so specific as how many bottles of beer on the wall. They did have a question about how many republics or provinces in Russia. I forget exactly what the question was.

They have taken things out to see if they missed them.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #396 on: August 24, 2009, 09:54:57 PM »
I think its funny how people are counting everything, I don't remember every year they had that as a comp. Did they have that ever year?  :duno:
The other Natalie counted everything in the house but I can't recall if BB ever asked something so specific as how many bottles of beer on the wall. They did have a question about how many republics or provinces in Russia. I forget exactly what the question was. They have taken things out to see if they missed them.
The only numbers questions I remember were are there more or less than ? picture frames in the house?  Anyone else remember those type questions?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #397 on: August 24, 2009, 10:00:24 PM »
There are some things that are very vague for me because I have blocked the season that shall not be mentioned from my slightly warped brain. It's amazing that I could even remember Natalie's name.  :funny:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #398 on: August 24, 2009, 10:01:44 PM »
Jordan is twice as skinny as I'll ever be...but PLEASE!!!  She shovels in candy by the bag and then says, I feel fat.  STFU  Eat or don't, exercise or don't, but shut the hell up you candy ass!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #399 on: August 24, 2009, 10:02:57 PM »
The other Natalie counted everything in the house but I can't recall if BB ever asked something so specific as how many bottles of beer on the wall. They did have a question about how many republics or provinces in Russia. I forget exactly what the question was. They have taken things out to see if they missed them.
The only numbers questions I remember were are there more or less than ? picture frames in the house?  Anyone else remember those type questions?
:tup: I remember these types of questions being used for tie breakers, but never for a major comp. The Russia thing was when the BB Voice was calling out random statistics to them over and over for a couple of days, and then used the statistics in a veto comp. I don't remember which season. They do a lot of "before" and "after" questions. BB is very creative with their comps. I love to watch them - they are so much fun - especially Jerry and Renny stuck in the honey and feathers - that one still cracks me up!  :funny: