Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 323671 times)

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #350 on: August 24, 2009, 04:29:11 PM »
Jordan better be careful, Michelle is going to see her always with Kevin and Nat, and now starting to talk about them being final 4. I really want Michelle to get HOH this week

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #351 on: August 24, 2009, 05:11:20 PM »
 :hugs: Jordan is just over the moon with herself. She never in her wildest dreams thought she would get to this point. The other night during BBAD, they were all sitting around the hot tub talking about nothing specific, just general convo, and she said, "wow, y'all really know a lot about a lot of things, I always have to call my grandpa to ask questions cuz I don't know nothing much."  :groan: Really! They just got one step closer and she is playing this blonde game to the max - not so dumb - she hasn't done more than give Jeff the promise of a little smooch every once in a while and he is going to carry her all the way to the big money. Even if she only gets the $50K - it's $50K more than she ever would have seen in her lifetime. Too bad for her that she already gave the coochie shot away for free - remember Laura's advice to her in the beginning??? BB sure knows how to make a gourmet crazy soup! Wow! :ascared

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #352 on: August 24, 2009, 05:47:58 PM »
Did they have the Veto ceremony yet? Because Russell doesn't sound like he's in a good mood.

Jeff made the biggest mistake of his life. I think if he makes it to the final two, Russell's not giving him his vote.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #353 on: August 24, 2009, 05:48:25 PM »
Does Russell wear the pink shirt only on his fight days?

I'm referring to Michele as "Sybil" from here on out.
No MSG!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #354 on: August 24, 2009, 06:09:44 PM »

:funny:  I just said this a few weeks ago to someone...but I think I was talking about Ronnie!!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #355 on: August 24, 2009, 06:10:54 PM »
Does Russell wear the pink shirt only on his fight days?

:funny:

Mandoli, Jeff took Kevin off and put Russell up. (Not to mention he gave Nat not one but two hugs!)  :hugs: :hugs:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #356 on: August 24, 2009, 06:13:07 PM »
I rooted for J/J for most of this game, but I don't think so anymore. Jeff got too big for his britches over his and Jordan's HOH's. Hmm.....Michele.....

Also....

When Jeff gets booted next week, I hope he sits there and just says "yep, I got got" and doesn't get mad.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #357 on: August 24, 2009, 06:22:27 PM »
Mandoli, Jeff took Kevin off and put Russell up. (Not to mention he gave Nat not one but two hugs!)  :hugs: :hugs:

Who wants to bet that Natalie stays, wins HOH, and puts up Jeff and Jordan?

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #358 on: August 24, 2009, 06:24:54 PM »
Mandoli, Jeff took Kevin off and put Russell up. (Not to mention he gave Nat not one but two hugs!)  :hugs: :hugs:

I like that scenario, but I prefer it be Michele that wins HOH.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #359 on: August 24, 2009, 06:29:18 PM »
Mandoli, Jeff took Kevin off and put Russell up. (Not to mention he gave Nat not one but two hugs!)  :hugs: :hugs:

I wouldn't take that bet because I have to agree.  I am also rooting for Michele at this point too.  She at least keeps it interesting since we never know what she is going to do.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #360 on: August 24, 2009, 06:33:14 PM »
Her name is no longer "Michele"   It's SYBIL!!!
No MSG!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #361 on: August 24, 2009, 06:37:15 PM »

I wouldn't take that bet because I have to agree.  I am also rooting for Michele at this point too.  She at least keeps it interesting since we never know what she is going to do.

Regardless of who gets HOH (aside from Jordan, because she wouldn't put Jeff up regardless of what happens), I think Jeff could be gone.

I have a feeling that Natalie or Kevin's going to win now. Nobody likes Jeff/Jordan/Michele and won't vote for any of them to win if they get to the final two with Natalie/Kevin.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #362 on: August 24, 2009, 06:47:27 PM »
 :waves: Ugot - I have to hand it to you - you called this one from jump street with Russell telling all to Nat & Kev.    :tup:
Wow this is going to get uglier and uglier. I hope they save some of that hate for BBAD.  :meow:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #363 on: August 24, 2009, 07:00:52 PM »
 :ascared  OK - Now I have this mysterious disembodied  Nintendo Wii voice popping up while I am reading the feeds! Scared me- not cool!  :groan:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #364 on: August 24, 2009, 07:03:48 PM »
I'm actually a bit sick with nerves about this whole thing.

I don't like to see people fight or disparage each other, even if it IS a tv show.  I mean, if it was a tv drama, that's one thing...but these are real people in an unreal situation, and regardless of whether or not it's a game, they still have feelings, emotions, etc.

So to see people sit there and constantly bad mouth each other is bad enough...but to see real tempers and emotions flare, it makes me uncomfortable.

Yet...somehow, I still manage to watch it.  :lol:

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #365 on: August 24, 2009, 07:07:27 PM »
Jeff needs to pack his stuff because he is going home next week :waves:. IMO he made the dumbest mistake to put Russ up b4 evicting Nat or Kevin. Jeff, and Jordan are going to lose their minds when they go up next week, and figure out how bad they have played the game.

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #366 on: August 24, 2009, 07:13:24 PM »
Kevin and Natalie are just stirring the pot, telling stuff that Russell saying. I think they want another blow up, hoping Jeff and Russell get evicted.  :ascared

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #367 on: August 24, 2009, 07:17:48 PM »
Kevin and Natalie are just stirring the pot, telling stuff that Russell saying. I think they want another blow up, hoping Jeff and Russell get evicted.  :ascared

I cannot wait until Nat puts up Jeff next week, his reaction is going to be priceless. Furthermore, Russ has nothing to lose if he blows up because he is going home on Thursday. :casey

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #368 on: August 24, 2009, 07:18:11 PM »
I guess after being behind 4 walls for 2 months you actually cant tell reality tv from reality anymore.  The game is just their lives right now.  I think that's why they are losing perspective on this whole thing.  After next week I think we are all going to be saying that this move Jeff made was one of THEEE DUMBEST moves in BB history.  So I hope someone in there proves me wrong.  But that could only be Michele or Jordon at this point-- and maybe Jeff if he were to get the POV again.  He should not have won this week at all. Kevin should have won HOH - Russ would have been up and out.  Jeff would be playing this HOH coming up -- and things would have gone much smoother.  And he would have had a better chance of getting to the finals.  

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #369 on: August 24, 2009, 07:20:09 PM »
I agree with Russ, Jeff did make his move too damn early. He will realize this on Friday, when he is up on the block. Dumb mistake

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #370 on: August 24, 2009, 07:44:55 PM »
LOL
No MSG!

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #371 on: August 24, 2009, 07:47:04 PM »
If Jeff gets put up on Friday, I wonder if he will be singing the song from the wizard of oz If I Only Had A Brain?  :funny:  :funny:  :funny:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #372 on: August 24, 2009, 07:49:36 PM »
I don't think Jeff is going anywhere.  CBS wants the ratings.

LOL is it CBS?  :funny:
No MSG!

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #373 on: August 24, 2009, 07:51:45 PM »
I don't think Jeff is going anywhere.  CBS wants the ratings.

LOL is it CBS?  :funny:

Jeff has no choice, but to go up because Nat and Kevin both want him out if they when HOH.

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #374 on: August 24, 2009, 07:58:11 PM »
Russ was going to get him out anyways - now he is the strongest physical competitor left and if one of Jordan/mich wins HOH next week he basically has this game won

I don't see all the hate - he would have went up next to Kevin next week if Russ had won and Russ would have probably tried to get him out like he's been saying he needs to before this - how much sooner can you get? In the final four if Russ is one of the two winners he's in the final three and would've probably beat Jeff

Now if Jordan or michele win HOH next week or the one not on the block wins POV this is Jeff's game to lose - otherwise he wouldn't have much of a chance of winning cause EVERYONE is coming after him; and I'd rather take Russ away from michele so she's on my side against Nat/Kevin instead of me vs Nat/Kevin/Russ/maybe michele

If Jordan/mich wins this HOH this game is over - cause then it's 3 on 1 the next week and then 2 on 1 in the final 3 with Jeff being the better physical threat in every aspect: I really don't see this as bad as some of you do but hey power to ya (Y)
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5