Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 323661 times)

Offline Rachel0328

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #300 on: August 23, 2009, 08:41:34 PM »
So I'm confused... I know that Jeff won the POV, is he planning on putting up Russ now. Has he decided for sure? And which nominee (Kev or Nat) is he planning on taking down?

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #301 on: August 23, 2009, 09:08:16 PM »
I think BDing Russ is a good idea, and hey he just said it on the show tonight Jeff's best move would be to get rid of him or Michele.  He'll be pissed but inside he'll know it's the smartest thing, and he'll mostly be pissed at himself that he wasn't the one that was able to strike first.

So maybe Russ wouldn't come after Jeff next week, but one more week final 4 and he'd have his ass up.  So I think Jeff is just taking a gamble right now.  Except for him and Jordan everyone else is gonna be gunning for whoever they can to get to the end.  It's a crap shoot whether they BD Russ or just vote out Kevin.  Either way there's always gonna be someone after you.  If Jeff's in the final 4 whether its' Russ, Michele, Kevin, or Nat in there, he'll be on the block anyway.  So might as well take out someone that you know would have an advantage for that final HOH. 

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #302 on: August 23, 2009, 09:21:53 PM »
I'm already bumming that Jeff will be gone by the end of next week.  By not being able to play for HOH next week -- he just doesn't have a chance.  Unless fate steps in - Michele wins ---doesn't put him up -- But how will she feel after this week -- not involved in the BD of Russ? 

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #303 on: August 23, 2009, 09:25:45 PM »
Jeff's fear of Russell will cost him the game.   :winner

If none of the paranoia set in, the group would've voted out Natalie, then even if Russell won HOH, he would've still wanted Kevin out.  Then the F4 battles could begin.

They've come up with 1000 reasons to side with and/or boot out each of them.  :dance: :boot:

Russ MAY OR MAY NOT have gunned for Jeff "this week".  But Kev and Nat will FOR SURE.

Jeff will not make it past next week without a POV.  He's too cocky now anyway.  IMO  :bow:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #304 on: August 23, 2009, 09:26:20 PM »
I did want to add to my previous post -- as much as wanting Russ out is a good idea.  I would have taken Nat out.  Let Kevin and russ go for each other next week and try to buy another week since there would be the F4 of RMJJ.  He'd have that security -if you want to call it that---for another week -then Jeff could play for HOH again the following week.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #305 on: August 23, 2009, 09:51:59 PM »
I did want to add to my previous post -- as much as wanting Russ out is a good idea.  I would have taken Nat out.  Let Kevin and russ go for each other next week and try to buy another week since there would be the F4 of RMJJ.  He'd have that security -if you want to call it that---for another week -then Jeff could play for HOH again the following week.
:tup: You're right, except if Russ, Kevin or Michele wins HOH next week who are they going to put up - Jeff & Jordan! That's Jeff's dilemma. His paranoia is going to dictate his actions - and he will chose to believe someone he has not had a good faith experience with. He has had Michele and Russ' word, and they have kept to their word in the past. I think this should be a no brainer - but I guess you have to have a brain first.  :groan:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #306 on: August 23, 2009, 09:59:46 PM »
:tup: You're right, except if Russ, Kevin or Michele wins HOH next week who are they going to put up - Jeff & Jordan! That's Jeff's dilemma. His paranoia is going to dictate his actions - and he will chose to believe someone he has not had a good faith experience with. He has had Michele and Russ' word, and they have kept to their word in the past. I think this should be a no brainer - but I guess you have to have a brain first.  :groan:

yep --- that's why I said in my previous previous post --LOL--- that I'm bumming already that Jeff is a goner next week.  That will pretty much do me in for BB11.  I didn't want any of the "others" getting the bucks.  I liked how Jeff was handling himself -- up to these last few days-- and wanted to see the bucks go to one of the good guys.  The thought of NKMR getting the bucks just rubs in the wrong way big time.  Jordon's maybe a sweetie -- but she's  just so clueless on too many levels.  (sorry Jordo)

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #307 on: August 23, 2009, 10:17:48 PM »
 :yess: I am going to promise myself that if I lose 10 pounds I won't get a tattoo  :funny: maybe I am from mars - but I have never seen hard boiled eggs in tuna salad before, and now that I have, I don't think I want to see it again.  :barf

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #308 on: August 23, 2009, 10:30:58 PM »
:yess: I am going to promise myself that if I lose 10 pounds I won't get a tattoo  :funny: maybe I am from mars - but I have never seen hard boiled eggs in tuna salad before, and now that I have, I don't think I want to see it again.  :barf

Everyone I know puts hardboiled eggs in tuna noodle salad, and at all the restaurants in my area, if someone orders a tuna salad plate, there's usually a hardboiled egg in it.

Just FYI  :lol:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #309 on: August 23, 2009, 10:45:11 PM »

Everyone I know puts hardboiled eggs in tuna noodle salad, and at all the restaurants in my area, if someone orders a tuna salad plate, there's usually a hardboiled egg in it.

Just FYI  :lol:
yep -- i second that-- course that is also why I tell them to leave them off my plate!! :funny:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #310 on: August 23, 2009, 11:05:28 PM »
We put eggs in our tuna and then sometimes we don't.  :tup:  We have "nice" tuna and "lazy" tuna.  :funny:  Nice has eggs and chopped gerkins, lazy has a dab of ketchup--both include mayo.  Just sharing.  ;D

Ok so what are the scenarios to keep Jeff and Jordon safe?   :fun

Seriously folks believe Russell would keep Jeff?    I don't, he's got to go.  :boot:

Russell is a good "endurance" competitor.  Isn't an endurance comp due?

Thoughts....
No MSG!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #311 on: August 23, 2009, 11:13:51 PM »
We put eggs in our tuna and then sometimes we don't.  :tup:  We have "nice" tuna and "lazy" tuna.  :funny:  Nice has eggs and chopped gerkins, lazy has a dab of ketchup--both include mayo.  Just sharing.  ;D

Seriously folks believe Russell would keep Jeff?    I don't, he's got to go.  :boot:

Thoughts....

i've been chiming in all night on this.  I want russ gone -- but I still think he's the best bet to get JJ to the final 4.  If they boot Russ this week -- Jeff is the ONLY target in my eyes next week.   he can't defend himself by trying for HOH - he's a sitting duck without the so called support of his F4 group.  I think Michele needs to put a little threat in JJ minds if they let Russ go this week.  to me Kevin's been the bigger threat of getting HOH than Russ lately.  He's due (k) its just a matter of time.  Which they are running out of.  just my thoughts.  I don't want to see Jeff go---but its not looking good at all for him next week.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #312 on: August 23, 2009, 11:28:13 PM »

Yeah. When it's down to the final three. I don't think they have endurance competitions so close to each other.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #313 on: August 23, 2009, 11:34:50 PM »

Thoughts....

i've been chiming in all night on this.  I want russ gone -- but I still think he's the best bet to get JJ to the final 4.  If they boot Russ this week -- Jeff is the ONLY target in my eyes next week.   he can't defend himself by trying for HOH - he's a sitting duck without the so called support of his F4 group.  I think Michele needs to put a little threat in JJ minds if they let Russ go this week.  to me Kevin's been the bigger threat of getting HOH than Russ lately.  He's due (k) its just a matter of time.  Which they are running out of.  just my thoughts.  I don't want to see Jeff go---but its not looking good at all for him next week.

I don't understand anyone thinking Russ would keep Jeff safe.  

Mandoli--What was the last endurance comp?
No MSG!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #314 on: August 24, 2009, 12:02:52 AM »
Mandoli--What was the last endurance comp?

The graduation HOH with the diploma smacking. Three people were evicted at that point.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #315 on: August 24, 2009, 12:28:06 AM »

I don't understand anyone thinking Russ would keep Jeff safe.  

If they never broke the flow of the F4, Russ would be going after Kevin.  But since so many scenarios have gone through Russ and Jeff's minds, Russ would gun for Jeff...

So to answer the Russ keeping Jeff safe question...

Keeping Russ would give Kev or Nat (whichever was left) a second target (Russ & Jeff), thereby keeping Jeff safer than if he (Jeff) is the ONLY target by eliminating Russ himself.

Jeff IS safer if he keeps Russ.  But Jeff really thinks K & N want Michelle out - deadly error for Jeff!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #316 on: August 24, 2009, 02:18:26 AM »
Updated popularity ratings...

Russell
Jeff
Michele
Jordan
Kevin
Natalie

Michele has went from the top to 3rd. Jeff is working his way back up, he's right behind Russell.

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #317 on: August 24, 2009, 02:19:49 AM »
I was thinking, if Jeff back door Russell, what Russell should do is talk to the one who gets taken down, be it Nat or Kevin and try to cut a deal for final three with whom ever and Michelle. Wouldn't that be interesting. Jeff and Jordan won't be able to contain themselves  :ascared I still would like to see final 2 be Michelle and Jordan

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #318 on: August 24, 2009, 09:03:55 AM »

Thoughts....
:ascared Eggs, ketchup and gherkins - Oh my! We have two types of tuna also - Italian and American, neither of which have eggs, ketchup or gherkins - and where do the noodles come into play? Sounds like I need to get out more - seriously! If I hit the lottery I will take a US road trip and map my route by regional cuisine. 
 :hugs: <----- me hugging myself while I can still get my arms around my middle!

Anyway - I thought this might be a fun tid-bit to start the week off:

http://popwatch.ew.com/2009/08/23/big-brother-insanity/

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #319 on: August 24, 2009, 09:34:43 AM »

Thoughts....
:ascared Eggs, ketchup and gherkins - Oh my! We have two types of tuna also - Italian and American, neither of which have eggs, ketchup or gherkins - and where do the noodles come into play? Sounds like I need to get out more - seriously! If I hit the lottery I will take a US road trip and map my route by regional cuisine. 

The noodles came from me, haha.  I said that people around here put eggs in tuna NOODLE salad...

And RESTAURANTS put egg on a tuna salad plate, which is basically some mixture of lettuce, tuna, cucumbers, onions, greek olives and egg.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #320 on: August 24, 2009, 10:47:02 AM »

Thoughts....

The noodles came from me, haha.  I said that people around here put eggs in tuna NOODLE salad...

And RESTAURANTS put egg on a tuna salad plate, which is basically some mixture of lettuce, tuna, cucumbers, onions, greek olives and egg.

:waves: That sounds almost like a Salade Nicoisse where all of the components are there - but separate on the plate and not mixed up together. There is also cheese, tomatoes, and I can't remember what else. That darned Scrappy Doo - look what she started - and she can't even cook!  :funny:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #321 on: August 24, 2009, 11:20:52 AM »

:waves: That sounds almost like a Salade Nicoisse where all of the components are there - but separate on the plate and not mixed up together. There is also cheese, tomatoes, and I can't remember what else. That darned Scrappy Doo - look what she started - and she can't even cook!  :funny:

OMG!!!!   :funny:  Next thing you know, I'll be chewing large amounts of food with my mouth open and dragging my feet when I walk.  If I start to take on Scrappy traits someone promise to knock some sense into me!  :meow:

Off to braid my hair!  :lol:

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #322 on: August 24, 2009, 01:28:38 PM »
From what I am reading, it appears that Jeff is going to take Kevin down and backdoor Russell...is that correct?
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #323 on: August 24, 2009, 01:41:53 PM »
From what I am reading, it appears that Jeff is going to take Kevin down and backdoor Russell...is that correct?

That's what we think! Jeff won't tell anyone, he wants it to be a surprise.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #324 on: August 24, 2009, 01:49:10 PM »
Thanks, TL!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.