Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 323682 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #250 on: August 22, 2009, 11:48:43 PM »
I thought for sure Nat would get caught on her age when she was talking about TV shows.  :lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #251 on: August 23, 2009, 12:00:39 AM »
Russ is comin after them + Natalie is comin after them; they HAVE to get rid of Russ cause he's the stronger competitor - then they have Kevin + Natalie after them instead but I'd rather Kevin than Natalie

It's not like it matters right now though cause J/J/m are 5/5 in the past couple of challenges
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #252 on: August 23, 2009, 12:04:55 AM »
As i remember -- or correct me if I'm wrong-----in past BB seasons the people who started to win towards the end -- kept on winning to the end.  So this could be a good sign for JJM.

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #253 on: August 23, 2009, 12:16:52 AM »
Yeah that's the general formula where one team comes together mid game(Dan/Keesha/Renny/memphis)/(Dick/Eric/Jessica/Danielle)(Chilltown + showmances won last 5 HOHs between the three of them(So it CAN be done))(Team Christ) and have one of their members win and in all those cases teammates were in the final 2; though sometimes one member gets cut out before someone who was expected to go

So yeah its happened every season since season 7; hopefully history repeats itself aha
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #254 on: August 23, 2009, 01:06:29 AM »
I'm following two or three different Twitter pages having to do with people watching the feeds, and there's one page that says that Kevin and Natalie are going to put up Jeff/Jordan if one of them wins HOH next week.

I should root for them to win HOH next week, just so I can laugh because what Jeff's going to do is kind of stupid. I don't think the HOH competition is going to be endurance next week (with so few players left, they'll wait for part one of the final HOH competition to arrive), so they'd better get Natalie or Kevin out this week and pray to God that Russell doesn't get it Thursday.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #255 on: August 23, 2009, 04:11:20 AM »
Jeff, needs to be careful, he may end up having Michelle, Natalie and Kevin against him. I think Michelle is getting upset with Jeff and Jordan, she can see whats happening between Jeff , Jordan, Nat and Kevin and I think she will figure out that he will throw her to the wolves and I believe one of those three will win HOH on Thursday, I don't think Jordan is going to win it So Jeff be careful....  :duno:

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #256 on: August 23, 2009, 07:49:18 AM »
I love it when Nat says to Kevin - "Jeff has to get Russell out because if Russell wins HOH next week, he will put Jeff up."

Uh........Natalie? If YOU win HOH next week, YOU will put Jeff up too! This girl is nutso.  :colors
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #257 on: August 23, 2009, 08:43:58 AM »
I have to give two thumbs down to Jordan in these last two weeks.  She is all smiles with Nat and Kevin and miserable toward Russell and Michlele.  This is not smart- if Jeff were to get booted and she needed Michele or Russ (doubtfull he will be there) they could easily turn their backs on her for being so blatently nasty to them.  I can't wait for her to get out and see the 20 thousand times that Nat has said she will put Jeff up, while swearing allegence to them! 
 :doh:
 Her best game play should be staying that friendly person she had been up till she was in power.  :angel:

Also, I'm done hearing about and her blaming it on her period! :tantrum  With the number of days they have been in there- she had one prior and didn't make this big of a fuss.

Please- I want the old Jordan back! :girly

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #258 on: August 23, 2009, 09:11:40 AM »
I think Jeff and Jordan have definitely backed themselves into a corner.  Nat is after them...Kevin is after them...Russ is after them...

Not a good move, guys.  Unless Jordan wins next week (which I don't believe she will), Jeff is gone.  Michele MAY save him, but she's a wildcard too...

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #259 on: August 23, 2009, 09:46:47 AM »
Remember Ollie after Michelle were backdoored last year after the veto meeting.....we'll get a repeat of that rampage with Russell and Michele on Monday.

Jeff, Jordan, Kevin and Natalie will lock themselves up in the HOH and watch it on the spyscreen just like Dan, Memphis, Keesha and Renny did.

As far as popularity goes, J/J have dropped, no surprise there.

Current standings are...

Michele
Russell
Jeff
Jordan
Kevin
Natalie

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #260 on: August 23, 2009, 09:47:54 AM »
I have to give two thumbs down to Jordan in these last two weeks.  She is all smiles with Nat and Kevin and miserable toward Russell and Michlele.  This is not smart- if Jeff were to get booted and she needed Michele or Russ (doubtfull he will be there) they could easily turn their backs on her for being so blatently nasty to them.  I can't wait for her to get out and see the 20 thousand times that Nat has said she will put Jeff up, while swearing allegence to them! 
 :doh:
 Her best game play should be staying that friendly person she had been up till she was in power.  :angel:

Also, I'm done hearing about and her blaming it on her period! :tantrum  With the number of days they have been in there- she had one prior and didn't make this big of a fuss.

Please- I want the old Jordan back! :girly
:waves: I hate to be the one to say this but, this IS the old Jordan. There were just so many more people in the house that her personality didn't stand out so much against those loud and colorful personalities of Lydia, Chima and Jesse. But if you go back to the days on the backyard couch with Laura and Casey and the BY crew - you will see that she is the same. She really is a complete air head, and it's more annoying now because she is getting so much more camera time. The J & J cutesy thing is a bit OTT molasses sweet for me these days. Like Allison said - J & J aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.  :groan: The worst part is now that they have had a bit of power these past couple of weeks, they are getting too big for their britches (substitute "britches" for "brains" here).  :res: It's much more enjoyable to watch N & K and M & R discussing game play - at least they all make sense on a regular basis.  :groan:

I think that however they got there - the F6 have made it this far, and the rest of the way is going to be dependent on game play with a little luck thrown in. If Natalie and Kevin pull this one off then they deserve to be part of F5, and so on. If J & J get screwed by N & K next week then they deserve it. I kind of feel sorry for Russell - because he seems to be the only one sticking to his word, but his actions thus far have lead him to the precipice, so if he gets pushed off, he chose the path that got him there. It could seriously end up Michele, Natalie and Jordan for F3 - that would be pretty funny to watch!  :colors :knuckles: :duno:

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #261 on: August 23, 2009, 09:59:47 AM »
Someone, and I don't care who it is, needs to talk sense into both Jordan and Jeff. Even if it's Natalie and Kevin coming to them and just telling them that they're lying and they should be evicted. Ever since those two have been on top of the house, they've lost all clue on how to play the game.

They kept changing their minds last week on who to get out, but they're not going to do that this time. Again, stupid move.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #262 on: August 23, 2009, 10:08:25 AM »
I'm really curious to see what kind of edit Jeff and Jordan get on tonight's episode. So far up to this point, they have been getting the best edit but I think it's going to change starting with tonight's show. I don't think BB is gonna favor them anymore.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #263 on: August 23, 2009, 10:14:50 AM »
a really good game plan would be  that IF russ gets put up .. then whoever comes down..k/n  tells that the others thatwho ever is left up on the block has been lying the whole time.. that the GR was a lie.. that Michele never said this or that and that russ never said this or that.. blame it ALL on k/n (which ever is left once taken down by jeff)

then the one that was taken down now gets everyone to vote out that person k/n and then has michele and russ looking at them somewhat trust worthy  even possible on Michele and russ's side and then they go after jeff and jordan who are playing like fools..

that sole person k/n   would have changed up the game big time!!

why wait for someone else to make a  move..  and these lies  really aren't enough to get you  the safety you need to get to f2. you are either leaving or not making to f2.. so  drop the bomb and see who comes out ahead!  at the end..  you want people in the jury house that will vote for you no matter what and make a late game move like that may get others to see you ARE playing  the game and not just floaters.

i know there are many variations as to what could happen.. but again.. make a move!!!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #264 on: August 23, 2009, 10:30:47 AM »
I was hoping that the DR peeps would try to influence J/J about their game play but evidently they are not doing it at all, otherwise we would have seen J/J questioning their game. At this point, I think BB is pulling for a Kevin/Natalie F2 due to J/J's stupidity.

I'm still rooting for J/J no matter what and hope they keep winning comps to stay in the game.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #265 on: August 23, 2009, 10:33:04 AM »
It seems to me that Jeff's manner of speaking causes him problems. He's caustic and blunt in conversations. Jordan has been around him enough now to be able to understand his humor and that when he says something he probably doesn't mean it. I think Michele gets it to some extent.

As an example last night when he talked to Natalie:

nat- which one of us are you taking off

jeff- who says im using it? i have to feel the love

It's just enough to make the person listening to wonder what does he mean. I've known people who talk just like this, they act as if they are joking but underneath they mean what they say but you can't pin them down so you laugh or agree but in your mind it puts some doubt.

One other thought, I wonder if Russ would be as paranoid if Jeff had been a little more outgoing with him even if Jeff doesn't trust him. I think they could have gone to the final 4. Nat and Kevin playing their wild card has given them a chance when it appeared they were fodder for the shredder. I give them chops for playing to stay.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline bigbrotherfreak34

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #266 on: August 23, 2009, 10:51:05 AM »
My thoughts on this week, and the rest of the Big Brother game:

I am not too sure getting rid of Russel is that big of a  deal. What really bothers me is the way that JJ are treating Michele. I feel like they still need to talk to her and convince her that they are on her side, and that they feel that they cannot trust Russel, and that is why he is getting backdoored, and that they are not coming after her in any way. I think they need to firm everything up with her.

I think that at this point, Michele realizes that her BEST shot at winning is probably against Jeff, and I think Michele would probably stick with Jeff and Jordan next week and nominate Natalie and Kevin. If one of them win veto, I wouldn't be surprised if she nominated Jordan instead of Jeff.

Also, if Russel wasn't after JJ, he is now. I still like Jeff, but Jordan has slipped below Michele for me, because she has a big mouth. Jeff has said that he doesn't want NK to feel to safe this week, yet every other minute Jordan is inside telling Natalie, Jeff will do the right thing, and not to worry. She also has given up even trying with Russel and Michele, whereas in my opinion at least Jeff is trying to talk to them equally as much as he is talking to NK.

Also interesting to note, I was reading Jokers and maybe here?, I don't remember, and last night Jeff was saying that he does not think Russel would put him up, but he thinks that he would put up Jordan, so that is why he is going to backdoor him. I think Jeff is blinded by Jordan, and now that he is in power it is affecting his gameplay.

The way I see it next week, if Natalie gets HOH, Jeff and Michele go up.
If Kevin gets HOH, Jeff and Michele go up.
If Jordan gets HOH, Natalie and Kevin go up.
If Michele gets HOH, I think Natalie and Kevin would go up, only because she knows she has no chance of working with either, but her winning HOH, would be the most interesting to watch.
If Russel is still here, I could see him putting up Jeff and Jordan next week.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #267 on: August 23, 2009, 10:51:07 AM »
I have a feeling that today Michele and Russell will head up to HOH to talk with Jeff and Jordan and feel them out. I think Russell will somehow in a subtle way threaten Jeff during their conversation. Since nothing is going to happen today, I think everybody will be in Jeff's ear at one point during the day.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #268 on: August 23, 2009, 10:56:39 AM »
Schemers, you're all schemers!  :lol:  :neener:  :lol:
No MSG!

Offline Spungo

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #269 on: August 23, 2009, 11:13:37 AM »
So does Russell have any idea he's being backdoored?

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #270 on: August 23, 2009, 11:18:53 AM »

that's an understatement!!! he's full blown paraniod!! :lol:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #271 on: August 23, 2009, 11:22:10 AM »

He is very suspicious. He can tell that everybody is acting different.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #272 on: August 23, 2009, 11:30:42 AM »
russ and michele need to make a move for nat and kevin to swing with them.. tht who's ever left it will be 3- jj.. nat would have the best chance of the $$ right now if she took michele to f2

russ will win if he takes michele to f2.  that's HIS ONLY WAY

kevin will win  if he takes michele to f2.. it maybe some split votes but he should come out on top.

j/j won't make it to f2 unless they win every HOH and POV
« Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 11:34:47 AM by ugot2bekidinmeny »

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #273 on: August 23, 2009, 11:36:57 AM »
Personally, I think getting of Russell is a smart move.

I want J/J to be final two.

There are 3 leaders in here and 3 floaters.

Jeff, Russell and Natalie have their own minds.
Jordan, Kevin and Michelle go with the house flow.

Michelle is likely to stay with J/J if Russell leaves.
If Russell stays, then Michele will be torn and if J/J get put up for eviction (which is likely if Russell, Natalie or Kevin gets HoH, then J/J lose.

I think backdooring Russell is the power move for J/J this week, if you look at the current house dynamics and move past the prior dynamics in the house.

Just my thoughts.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #274 on: August 23, 2009, 11:56:27 AM »
getting rid of russ is a great move for everyone in the house BUT RUSS

michele will of courrse go to J/J but she doesn't have a chance of 500k with either of them 2 sitting next to her..

Michele only has a chance of 50K if she is f2 with anyone left.

nat is on the right track by saying her target is jeff if she wins.. but that hasn't happened..  and i do not think she is holding back on anything, i think that michele is stronger than her in several ways.

same for kevin.. once russ is gone (which is more than likely) michele is the ideal f2  for him as well 2 get 500k.

j/j will take each other if the chance comes..

niether nat or kevin will want to take each other. both want the 500g's

once russ is out the door  nat and kevin will purge all the dirty litle secrets they have on each other! :snicker: