Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 323699 times)

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #200 on: August 21, 2009, 05:42:51 PM »

I completely agree. I think Michele is not without her share of issues - BIG issues! Jordan is adorable and she and Jeff are adorable together. I still think that Natalie is the one to watch out for - she has that professional poker player's ability for strategy - and - she can certainly keep a straight face in all circumstances. She will throw Kevin under the bus the minute she knows that those two are staying on the block after the POV. SHe will be the first one to run to Jeff and rat Kevin out. Russell is just a mess. If he either Kevin or Nat wins the POV he will go out of his mind. If the BB comp creators are smart - they will make the POV a poker comp, or some type of  design comp, so Nat or Kev will have the advantage, win and take themselves off. The resulting Russell insanity will push the ratings even higher than they have been. Poor Michele will end up dizzy right smack in the middle, locked in the metal room with him. I think I tend to stick up for Michele more because out of all 13 HGs, she is and has been the one that I feel the most sorry for. She has never had any close girlfriends, and she doesn't know how to act. She has zero social skills, but she seems like a really nice person. I also think she is really smart game-wise. The other HG's just don't get her, and because of that they don't like her. This has been the season for "characters" in the BB house!

Kevin, Natalie and Michele would make an interesting final 3. The only thing about that is most final 2 comps  include water. Nat hates water and Kevin can't swim. Interesting!

Interesting with the poker themed comp.  If it happened you know Russell will be screaming FOUL!  But Nat chokes.   When I look back on the comps she's done nada!  Is she fooling everyone and waiting to pull out the big dogs soonish?  :duno:   Kevin could be a contender.  :knuckles:

Did you notice how conveniently both Russell and Michele are Have Nots this week and are the most adversely affected by alcohol intake.   :lol:   Her in a harmless way, but detrimental to her game play and Russell he scares me when he's sober or drunk.  :ascared   Does BB wants them all in full on game play/scheming mode without "major" drama?  :duno:

I do hope we have a few more weeks of action packed BB.  :tup:
No MSG!

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #201 on: August 21, 2009, 06:24:45 PM »
Did someone post in here that the HOH is not supposed to tell people they are nominating them? Jeff just told Nat that she and Kevin are going up.......... :duno:
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #202 on: August 21, 2009, 06:47:51 PM »
I was just reading through the feeds and saw the pics of Nat and Kevin on the BY couches. There is a lot of room behind those couches. Wouldn't it have been awesome if one of the others -J/J/R/M - were laying behind there when Nat and Kevin were talking? Why doesn't someone THINK OF THAT?!
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #203 on: August 21, 2009, 07:10:02 PM »
I was just reading through the feeds and saw the pics of Nat and Kevin on the BY couches. There is a lot of room behind those couches. Wouldn't it have been awesome if one of the others -J/J/R/M - were laying behind there when Nat and Kevin were talking? Why doesn't someone THINK OF THAT?!

LOL i think the ants  will carry them off  if  someone did that! :funny:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #204 on: August 21, 2009, 07:47:49 PM »
Did someone post in here that the HOH is not supposed to tell people they are nominating them? Jeff just told Nat that she and Kevin are going up.......... :duno:

I think Jeff told them that they were not the targets, that they were probably going to be pawns. BB rules allow for the HOH to say that - just not that they are going up. Makes NO sense to me - it seems like one of those made up on the spot rules to cover a specific past situation, and then they never revisited its rationale.

CTO - I think that Natalie has been throwing the comps, except for the hanging/water endurance. She has been stirring up the rats nest but staying under the immediate radar at the same time. Now that it's only 6 people she has to step up her game - but carefully. Too much too soon will put a bull's eye on her back.

I think it's interesting that Jeff finally said F2 to Jordan! That's a lie - I can't believe he lied - she didn't ask the question, he just said it. He could ultimately lose her vote on the Jury with that lie - the other's will try to convince her to NOT vote for him, and with that lie - if he gets caught in it - it may work! Yikes!  :groan:

Offline bigbrotherfreak34

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #205 on: August 21, 2009, 07:55:09 PM »
Anyone think that the POV comp could be tonight?
Maybe the morph-o-matic?

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #206 on: August 21, 2009, 08:03:25 PM »
Nobody's talked about having to win the Veto competition, so does anyone know for certain who's on the block?
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #207 on: August 21, 2009, 09:44:16 PM »
nat and kevin are on the block and the plan is to BD russ if he doesn't win the POV and jeff is not telling michele anything till the POV  comp and he's gonna tell her to fight fight fight

if russ does win the veto then nat has plans on trying to break russ and  michele up and get michele to be put up..

jefff will evict kevin as of now if russ wins POV..

till the next :dance:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #208 on: August 21, 2009, 10:36:27 PM »
Anyone think that the POV comp could be tonight?
Maybe the morph-o-matic?

I don't know about tonight,  but we do know it will be at night!

Earlier this afternoon Kevin was studying the memory wall, showing Natalie the difference between features. He showed her for example if you looked at Russ's face it looked one way but if you just isolated his eyes, they looked totally different. He also showed her the difference between noses by isolating them. I think he's studied the faces a lot, Nat not so much. Just about every morning, Russ eats breakfast studying the wall. Either Kevin or Russell would have an excellent chance with the Morph-O-Matic challenge if they have it this year.

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #209 on: August 22, 2009, 12:14:39 AM »

I think it's interesting that Jeff finally said F2 to Jordan! That's a lie - I can't believe he lied - she didn't ask the question, he just said it. He could ultimately lose her vote on the Jury with that lie - the other's will try to convince her to NOT vote for him, and with that lie - if he gets caught in it - it may work! Yikes!  :groan:

Wait...what?  I missed this.  Can you explain?

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #210 on: August 22, 2009, 12:15:33 AM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 11:

Week 1: Jessie, HOH, Chima & Lydia nominated, Russell wins veto, used on Lydia, Braden up, Braden evicted 5-5
Week 2: Ronnie, HOH, Jeff & Laura nominated, Jeff wins veto, used on self, Jordan up, Laura evicted 8-1
Week 3: Jessie, HOH, Jordan & Michele nominated, Michele wins veto, used on self, Casey up, Casey evicted 7-1
Week 4: Russell, HOH, Lydia & Ronnie nominated, Michele wins veto, not used, Ronnie evicted 4-3
Week 5: Chima, HOH, Lydia & Russell nominated, Kevin wins veto, not used, Jeff uses the Coup D' Etat, Jessie & Natalie nominated, Jessie evicted 3-2
Week 6: Michele, HOH, Chima & Natalie nominated, Chima expelled from Big Brother
Week 6: Jordan, HOH, Lydia & Natalie nominated, Jordan wins veto, not used, Lydia evicted 3-1
Week 7: Jeff, HOH, Kevin & Natalie nominated, to be continued...

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #211 on: August 22, 2009, 01:54:11 AM »
jordan still talking game like if kevin stays and wins and he puts up russ & michele and say russ wins the veto that they still have the votes for 1 of them to stay

This is true. if they knew it wasn't endurance this would be their best bet(nobody knows what it'll be though), because as long as Russell doesn't win they stay in the game if Nat goes. If Russ goes, Nat will influence Kevin to put up Jeff and Jordan and Nat will put up Jeff and Jordan.

It'll be 3 on 1 instead of 2 on 2. I am stoked. It's 3 on 3 I'd say(Jeff/Jordan/Michele vs Nat/Kevin/Russ, with Michele, Jordan and Kevin being the safest of the bunch)

I just want things to pan out my way aha. J/J in final 2 and Russ/Nat/Kevin out in succession.
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #212 on: August 22, 2009, 09:41:35 AM »
Quote from: Artzy13 on Yesterday at 08:47:49 PM

I think it's interesting that Jeff finally said F2 to Jordan! That's a lie - I can't believe he lied - she didn't ask the question, he just said it. He could ultimately lose her vote on the Jury with that lie - the other's will try to convince her to NOT vote for him, and with that lie - if he gets caught in it - it may work! Yikes! 

Me too.... huh ???      :duno:   I thought Jeff wanted Jordan to be with him in the F2....
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #213 on: August 22, 2009, 10:48:02 AM »
I'm gonna pray to the BB gods that Russell wins the veto so that it will force either Kevin or Natalie to be evicted this week.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #214 on: August 22, 2009, 11:16:50 AM »
uh oh.. what did i miss. jeff just told jordan last night to step her game up for F2. Did he say otherwise? Hope he isn't playing with her head.
what goes around, comes around.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #215 on: August 22, 2009, 11:19:40 AM »
I'm gonna pray to the BB gods that Russell wins the veto so that it will force either Kevin or Natalie to be evicted this week.

I'm with you on that. Someone needs to shake it up a little... ;D
what goes around, comes around.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #216 on: August 22, 2009, 11:19:46 AM »

:waves: Jeff has said several times that he knows he can't win sitting next to Jordan, and as much as he cares about her that he is in the house to win $500K, not to have a relationship. He said it to Casey and he has said it to Russell - which is the bad part - if Russ gets put up by being BD'd he just may go off on Jeff and spill the beans. Jeff would be in quite a spot. The only saving grace if he is sharp enough to remember - he has continuously told her that he would carry her as far as he can - not as far as the end - until yesterday when he said F2! Russ and Michele even talked about it when they were alone outside during BBAD last night. - Oh well, we shall soon see!  :duno:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #217 on: August 22, 2009, 11:22:30 AM »
 :funny: I was just watching The Soup - and they called Jessie: The Human Growth Hormonegoloid:funny:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #218 on: August 22, 2009, 11:31:33 AM »
:funny: I was just watching The Soup - and they called Jessie: The Human Growth Hormonegoloid:funny:

LOL have you watched Jessie in his WWE/whatever wrasslin' match?  :funny: :funny:  Flapjack posted a couple of youtube links:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,20226.0.html
No MSG!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #219 on: August 22, 2009, 11:48:24 AM »

I think it's interesting that Jeff finally said F2 to Jordan! That's a lie - I can't believe he lied - she didn't ask the question, he just said it. He could ultimately lose her vote on the Jury with that lie - the other's will try to convince her to NOT vote for him, and with that lie - if he gets caught in it - it may work! Yikes!  :groan:

Wait...what?  I missed this.  Can you explain?
:waves: Jeff has said several times that he knows he can't win sitting next to Jordan, and as much as he cares about her that he is in the house to win $500K, not to have a relationship. He said it to Casey and he has said it to Russell - which is the bad part - if Russ gets put up by being BD'd he just may go off on Jeff and spill the beans. Jeff would be in quite a spot. The only saving grace if he is sharp enough to remember - he has continuously told her that he would carry her as far as he can - not as far as the end - until yesterday when he said F2! Russ and Michele even talked about it when they were alone outside during BBAD last night. - Oh well, we shall soon see!  :duno:

Eh.  I'm not too concerned about that.  The thing with Casey was WEEKS ago, and as for Russ, she doesn't trust what he says anyway...Plus, Jeff's always maintained that it was too early to call F2 and that he had yet to do so.  Last night was his first F2 call, and I think that will have more of an impact on Jordan than what Russ has to say.

And Russ even told Michele last night that Jeff would never cut Jordan because he likes her too much, so I don't think he'd say pull out the "Jeff was manipulating you" card.

But what do I know?  :lol:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #220 on: August 22, 2009, 11:59:35 AM »
 :funny: I was watching BBAD on my DVR, and the last thing before it ended was Jeff and Jordan in bed going over their usual inane scenarios - she was on the right of the screen - he was on the left. As soon as my DVR shut off and went back to regular TV, I thought I still saw Jeff and Jordan in bed, in the same positions. It was Green Acres - with Oliver and Lisa in bed having a similarly inane conversation and it took me a couple of seconds to realize it - I am still cracking up at the similarity - it was freaky!  :funny: :jumpy: :groan:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #221 on: August 22, 2009, 12:31:55 PM »
 :waves: i wonder who BB is going to bring in (as in past HG's) to host the POV? Don't they usually bring people in at this point?  :duno:

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #222 on: August 22, 2009, 02:40:48 PM »
I am getting sick of Jeff and Jordan saying Michelle is talking a lot to Russ.  WTH, who else do they have to talk to???  Nat is with Kevin and J and J are together and have shut her out.  Does he want them to go sit in a damn corner and twittle thumbs?  WAKE UP JEFF.  DAMN they are making me mad.
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #223 on: August 22, 2009, 03:17:21 PM »
I am getting sick of Jeff and Jordan saying Michelle is talking a lot to Russ.  WTH, who else do they have to talk to???  Nat is with Kevin and J and J are together and have shut her out.  Does he want them to go sit in a damn corner and twittle thumbs?  WAKE UP JEFF.  DAMN they are making me mad.

I totally agree with you, also why is ok for Jeff and Jordan to say f2 but not ok for anyone else to say it? If they want to win, then WIN! I'm starting to get tired of them, they are always talking bad about Russ and Michelle but yet they demand that they should always be safe, and to hell with their other team mates  :knuckles:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #224 on: August 22, 2009, 05:05:42 PM »
To understand the last 2 comments, use the link in Flashbacks http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,19706.msg454812.html#msg454812 if you have the feeds.
It really was something to watch and I only got the highlights of the discussion.  Jeff was like a defense attorney going after the chief witness in a big trial.

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.