Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 323714 times)

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #175 on: August 21, 2009, 02:05:08 AM »
ahahahhahahha the feeds went to fish when the HG's started chatting about Governor Schwarzenegger of CA. "Is he any good?"   :lol:
No MSG!

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #176 on: August 21, 2009, 02:21:40 AM »
If you get the chance, go over to the CBS website and read Jordan's blog.

It's so....Jordan.   :funny:

:funny:  :funny:  :funny:

I fursure love it that she spells "for sure" as one word.   :bounce

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #177 on: August 21, 2009, 02:42:53 AM »
Nomination predictions, anybody?

I say Kevin and Natalie with Kevin being the target.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #178 on: August 21, 2009, 03:26:57 AM »
I think hes going to want to get russell out, he will never forget that vote for jessie after what he did for russell ,, he owes russell nothing. He's very calm tonight not wanting to talk game .. pissing me off to no end  :lol:
But still hes easy on the eyes so I'll watch a little bit longer  :flirt:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #179 on: August 21, 2009, 03:41:44 AM »
I think hes going to want to get russell out, he will never forget that vote for jessie after what he did for russell ,, he owes russell nothing. He's very calm tonight not wanting to talk game .. pissing me off to no end  :lol:
But still hes easy on the eyes so I'll watch a little bit longer  :flirt:

Yeah and ditto, what puddin said!  :tup:
No MSG!

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #180 on: August 21, 2009, 05:40:02 AM »
 :wohoo:

I just wantedto say I am glad that Jeff won the HOH...and I too, am proud of Jordan for winning the veto.....I was getting a little tired of J/J with their flip flopping back and forth......it seems they are ok now with the plan to put up nat and kevin......

I know this about two days late on the white castles thing, but for those of you who are from the south. white house are just like krystals.........

thanks to all of you updaters for keeping in the loop..keep up the good work.....

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #181 on: August 21, 2009, 07:03:32 AM »
I love her to death, but does Jordan have absolutely no boundaries in the discussions they have in there or what?   :funny:
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #182 on: August 21, 2009, 07:54:33 AM »
I love her to death, but does Jordan have absolutely no boundaries in the discussions they have in there or what?   :funny:

:groan:

Offline meathead71

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #183 on: August 21, 2009, 09:26:34 AM »
OMG Jeff winning I can't believe it 

Cool.  Now we get back to back weeks of team stupid as HoH.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #184 on: August 21, 2009, 09:42:37 AM »
Current popularity standings with the remaining six hg's

JEFF
JORDAN
RUSSELL
MICHELE
KEVIN
NATALIE

here's my ideal plan for the week.....

Kevin/Natalie on the block, Russell wins veto, noms stay the same, they will realize this week's HOH will be endurance and that Natalie would be better than Kevin, so they vote her out.

this is how I hope it goes down as far as evicting in order...

natalie
kevin
russell
michele

f2....jeff and jordan

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #185 on: August 21, 2009, 10:18:30 AM »
Will...

I like how you think....    :jumpy:
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #186 on: August 21, 2009, 10:45:43 AM »
I must say that I was impressed with Jordan during the veto comp....you could see how nervous and stressed she was but she answered every question correctly as did Michele. Jordan isn't as dumb as she come across. I was glad she won to back it up with her HOH even though Jeff handed it to her. And now that Jeff is HOH, J/J will be in the house until 9/3 at least.

BTW, it is confirmed the finale will be on 9/15 and good news...it's going to be two hours long 9-11pm EST!

Offline Mobo

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #187 on: August 21, 2009, 11:05:37 AM »
Wanna burn my first post by saying thanks to the ladies that keep me up to date on the excitement and banality that is the daily activities of the HG's..... :kuss:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #188 on: August 21, 2009, 11:21:07 AM »
Wanna burn my first post by saying thanks to the ladies that keep me up to date on the excitement and banality that is the daily activities of the HG's..... :kuss:

Welcome to RFF Mobo!!

:hello2: :welcome:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #189 on: August 21, 2009, 11:25:21 AM »
This is a great picture of Jeff and Jordan!

« Last Edit: August 21, 2009, 11:33:08 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #190 on: August 21, 2009, 11:32:34 AM »
I must say that I was impressed with Jordan during the veto comp....you could see how nervous and stressed she was but she answered every question correctly as did Michele. Jordan isn't as dumb as she come across. I was glad she won to back it up with her HOH even though Jeff handed it to her. And now that Jeff is HOH, J/J will be in the house until 9/3 at least.

BTW, it is confirmed the finale will be on 9/15 and good news...it's going to be two hours long 9-11pm EST!

(:;) Oh you should have heard Russell early this morning while talking with Michele in the BY, implying that Jordon CHEATED while playing for the POV.  Said she could hear Michele either stepping up or down after the question was asked.  Jordon admitted earlier in the evening when all of them were discussing the comp, that for some of the questions she could hear Michele stepping, but she NEVER considered doing what Michele did.  She said she guessed on 2 questions.  Michele called her dumb and stupid again--I'm sick of her calling Jordo that.

And I am equally tired of Russell and his homophobic jabs at Kevin.

PS Anyone see the flashback of Jeff walking from the HOH to downstairs in his undies early this morning?   :yess: He was looking for Advil or something for his back. :wohoo:  :wohoo:
No MSG!

Offline braydens mimi

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #191 on: August 21, 2009, 12:35:53 PM »
Thanks updaters you rock.    :wohoo: 

I haven't posted since season 8 just been reading and enjoying the feeds.  I just want to said that I hope J&J wakes up and see's what n&k are up to.  I don't care for r&m much either but kevin is just a snake and nat is just plain sneaky and nasty.   

I don't believe one bit that Lydia will say anything to Jessie other than "here I have have your way with me"  :-[

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #192 on: August 21, 2009, 02:06:36 PM »
Oh you should have heard Russell early this morning while talking with Michele in the BY, implying that Jordon CHEATED while playing for the POV.  Said she could hear Michele either stepping up or down after the question was asked.  Jordon admitted earlier in the evening when all of them were discussing the comp, that for some of the questions she could hear Michele stepping, but she NEVER considered doing what Michele did.  She said she guessed on 2 questions.  Michele called her dumb and stupid again--I'm sick of her calling Jordo that.

I hate that....  First of all, I don't think Jordan would cheat...and if she heard Michele's footsteps, --who's to say Michele was right? 

So, if you don't have a Ph.D and you're a little naive, you're dumb and stupid??   :meow: :furious:
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #193 on: August 21, 2009, 02:37:47 PM »
Oh you should have heard Russell early this morning while talking with Michele in the BY, implying that Jordon CHEATED while playing for the POV.  Said she could hear Michele either stepping up or down after the question was asked.  Jordon admitted earlier in the evening when all of them were discussing the comp, that for some of the questions she could hear Michele stepping, but she NEVER considered doing what Michele did.  She said she guessed on 2 questions.  Michele called her dumb and stupid again--I'm sick of her calling Jordo that.

I hate that....  First of all, I don't think Jordan would cheat...and if she heard Michele's footsteps, --who's to say Michele was right? 

So, if you don't have a Ph.D and you're a little naive, you're dumb and stupid??   :meow: :furious:

Well, in defense of Michele, Allison Grodner did say in her latest interview today that Jeff and Jordan aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.  :duno:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #194 on: August 21, 2009, 02:41:45 PM »
 :waves: I found this earlier - forgot to post. FYI:

Chima's episode of Cold Case Files will be on next Thursday (8/27). It will be on A&E twice that day. It airs at 12pm EST and 6pm EST. Her episode is titled "Deja Vu".

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #195 on: August 21, 2009, 03:06:58 PM »
A small reminder:

We are happy to have our new members post. We want your input in the boards, however we do ask that you read the Rules and please don't post in the live feed thread. Your post will be moved. :angel:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #196 on: August 21, 2009, 03:08:16 PM »
Oh you should have heard Russell early this morning while talking with Michele in the BY, implying that Jordon CHEATED while playing for the POV.  Said she could hear Michele either stepping up or down after the question was asked.  Jordon admitted earlier in the evening when all of them were discussing the comp, that for some of the questions she could hear Michele stepping, but she NEVER considered doing what Michele did.  She said she guessed on 2 questions.  Michele called her dumb and stupid again--I'm sick of her calling Jordo that.

I hate that....  First of all, I don't think Jordan would cheat...and if she heard Michele's footsteps, --who's to say Michele was right?  

So, if you don't have a Ph.D and you're a little naive, you're dumb and stupid??   :meow: :furious:

Well, in defense of Michele, Allison Grodner did say in her latest interview today that Jeff and Jordan aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.  :duno:

Hey Artzy, I read the AG piece too (she called Chima smart or bright?  who was expelled? not Jordo) and thought, just as I think of Michele, Russell and anyone who calls someone stupid because they are "different" is really condescending and meant in a mean spirited way.  Jordon WON the POV on her own merit--they called her stupid and implied she cheated, that is mean my book. Michele LOST.   So she's ditzy, are we gonna go all Chima on her?  I would hope not.  I would like to think we have a bit more tact/class than that.  Michele is annoying, quirky and stupid in her own right, remember the bathing suit? And Russell???? hello?   You see what I'm saying?  They throw stones....but it's the game.  :duno:

Thanks for the heads up on Cold Case Files.
No MSG!

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #197 on: August 21, 2009, 03:57:54 PM »
When Kevin walks, he reminds me of Erkle (sp?).   :funny:
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #198 on: August 21, 2009, 05:10:54 PM »
Oh you should have heard Russell early this morning while talking with Michele in the BY, implying that Jordon CHEATED while playing for the POV.  Said she could hear Michele either stepping up or down after the question was asked.  Jordon admitted earlier in the evening when all of them were discussing the comp, that for some of the questions she could hear Michele stepping, but she NEVER considered doing what Michele did.  She said she guessed on 2 questions.  Michele called her dumb and stupid again--I'm sick of her calling Jordo that.

I hate that....  First of all, I don't think Jordan would cheat...and if she heard Michele's footsteps, --who's to say Michele was right?  

So, if you don't have a Ph.D and you're a little naive, you're dumb and stupid??   :meow: :furious:

Well, in defense of Michele, Allison Grodner did say in her latest interview today that Jeff and Jordan aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.  :duno:

Hey Artzy, I read the AG piece too (she called Chima smart or bright?  who was expelled? not Jordo) and thought, just as I think of Michele, Russell and anyone who calls someone stupid because they are "different" is really condescending and meant in a mean spirited way.  Jordon WON the POV on her own merit--they called her stupid and implied she cheated, that is mean my book. Michele LOST.   So she's ditzy, are we gonna go all Chima on her?  I would hope not.  I would like to think we have a bit more tact/class than that.  Michele is annoying, quirky and stupid in her own right, remember the bathing suit? And Russell???? hello?   You see what I'm saying?  They throw stones....but it's the game.  :duno:

Thanks for the heads up on Cold Case Files.

I completely agree. I think Michele is not without her share of issues - BIG issues! Jordan is adorable and she and Jeff are adorable together. I still think that Natalie is the one to watch out for - she has that professional poker player's ability for strategy - and - she can certainly keep a straight face in all circumstances. She will throw Kevin under the bus the minute she knows that those two are staying on the block after the POV. SHe will be the first one to run to Jeff and rat Kevin out. Russell is just a mess. If he either Kevin or Nat wins the POV he will go out of his mind. If the BB comp creators are smart - they will make the POV a poker comp, or some type of  design comp, so Nat or Kev will have the advantage, win and take themselves off. The resulting Russell insanity will push the ratings even higher than they have been. Poor Michele will end up dizzy right smack in the middle, locked in the metal room with him. I think I tend to stick up for Michele more because out of all 13 HGs, she is and has been the one that I feel the most sorry for. She has never had any close girlfriends, and she doesn't know how to act. She has zero social skills, but she seems like a really nice person. I also think she is really smart game-wise. The other HG's just don't get her, and because of that they don't like her. This has been the season for "characters" in the BB house!

Kevin, Natalie and Michele would make an interesting final 3. The only thing about that is most final 2 comps  include water. Nat hates water and Kevin can't swim. Interesting!

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #199 on: August 21, 2009, 05:26:21 PM »
When are the nominations?
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.