Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 322929 times)

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #75 on: August 20, 2009, 10:25:56 AM »
Artzy, why am I not surprised!   :groan:  :funny:

I think this is the "Expect the Unexpected" night for US, not them. I don't think that they have a clue what to do, and if something happens outside of a  comfortable scenario for them they will be all over the place. I wouldn't be surprised if Jordan gets too confused because of being on Live TV and puts up Jeff by mistake.  Whatever - if they don't evict Natalie, it will be their fatal error - shades of Howie Gordon/BB6. As I said yesterday, they are definitely drinking the Howie Kool-Aid.  :colors If Natalie pulls this rabbit out of her hat then she deserves to stay. Russ should have kept that phone call - her dad clued her in, and she is full speed ahead.  :( :ascared

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #76 on: August 20, 2009, 10:37:19 AM »
I know I'm a little late to the White Castle convo, but I live 1/2 mile from one.  Can you smell the grease and onions through my computer?  :lol:

Offline tsanes4824

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #77 on: August 20, 2009, 10:54:20 AM »
You think Jordan and Jeff are idiots for wanting to get rid of Russell. Alliance or not he is a loose cannon. He may be all for the final 4 today but then if he gets HOH realistically who is his biggest threat Jeff. If Russ waits to final 4 he may not have HOH. If he gets it today Jeff and Jordan may be screwed. Russell will likely pair up with Natalie because it is proven he is unable to work with Michelle. Jeff and Jordan would be fools not to consider backdooring Russell if possible.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #78 on: August 20, 2009, 11:02:07 AM »
Dang it! You are making me hungry!! There is nothing comparable around here.  :knuckles:  :lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #79 on: August 20, 2009, 11:07:17 AM »
 :funny: Just to add to the hunger pangs I had to let you know - I just put a burger out to thaw (homemade), so I can grill it for lunch. (I sliced up a Vidalia too) It could have been worse - at 5:30am when I was watching Jeff eating pepperoni and Triscuits I had to force myself to stay in bed. Thank goodness the kitchen is on a different floor!  ;D

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #80 on: August 20, 2009, 11:07:50 AM »
Dang it! You are making me hungry!! There is nothing comparable around here.  :knuckles:  :lol:

My Aunt lives outside of Houston, and every time she comes up here, we have to pick up White Castles for her... :)

Hmmm.....Texaslady...Is that you Aunt Cindy?!?!?   :lol:
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 11:11:55 AM by lovemykiddies »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #81 on: August 20, 2009, 11:10:35 AM »
I'm so confused....who does Kevin really want gone, Natalie or Lydia? I was thinking if Kevin wants Lydia to stay, why don't he approach Michele and Russell to vote out Natalie? Since I know M/R really wants Natalie gone.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #82 on: August 20, 2009, 11:12:11 AM »
Dang it! You are making me hungry!! There is nothing comparable around here.  :knuckles:  :lol:

My Aunt lives outside of Houston, and every time she comes up here, we have to pick up White Castles for her... :)

Hmmm.....Texaslady...Is that you Aunt Cindy?!?!?  lol

No but I wish she was my Aunt, I'd have her get a couple for me.  ;)

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #83 on: August 20, 2009, 11:13:34 AM »
I'm so confused....who does Kevin really want gone, Natalie or Lydia? I was thinking if Kevin wants Lydia to stay, why don't he approach Michele and Russell to vote out Natalie? Since I know M/R really wants Natalie gone.

I have a feeling that although Kevin is loyal to Lydia, he secretly wants her gone and for Nat to stay.  He perceives Nat as stronger, knows that so long as he doesn't have a hand in her eviction that Lydia will vote for him in the end, and probably feels that if he and Nat were left on that side, the others would go after her (which is incorrect because they actually have Kevin in their sights)

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #84 on: August 20, 2009, 11:15:07 AM »

Hmmm.....Texaslady...Is that you Aunt Cindy?!?!?  lol

No but I wish she was my Aunt, I'd have her get a couple for me.  ;)

Then that would make us cousins, and I'd actually have a family member who shares my BB obsession...er...I mean enjoyment.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #85 on: August 20, 2009, 11:24:48 AM »
I know Jeff and Jordan are making a big mistake in the game but I'm hoping Jeff wins HOH tonight in order to guarantee his and Jordan's safety for another week.

I hope the DR will try a last ditch effort to influence them both today before the live show.

I know many people are mad at J/J but I'm not giving up on them. I'll have to see how this coming week gets played out.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #86 on: August 20, 2009, 11:26:31 AM »
I know Jeff and Jordan are making a big mistake in the game but I'm hoping Jeff wins HOH tonight in order to guarantee his and Jordan's safety for another week.

I hope the DR will try a last ditch effort to influence them both today before the live show.

I know many people are mad at J/J but I'm not giving up on them. I'll have to see how this coming week gets played out.

I think they've played a foolish game this week, but I'm still rooting for them to win.

And I agree - Jeff needs to win this week...otherwise, I fear their game will be through.

Offline PattyCakes

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #87 on: August 20, 2009, 12:01:15 PM »
 :waves: from watching the wbrb screen it looked like they were drawing for pov.  I could see the three standing up front and the other going up to join them.  If  I am right it looked like only Russ remained seated.  Dont know for sure though, just guessing.
"When I was walking up the stairs, I saw a man who wasn't there.  He wasn't there again today.  I wish, I wish he'd stay away."  Unknown

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #88 on: August 20, 2009, 12:58:04 PM »
Wait wait wait Russ is the target? :(

Even if Jeff wins today next week it's Jordan/mich against any combo of Nat/Lydia/Kevin

Stupid stupid stupid stupid
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #89 on: August 20, 2009, 12:58:25 PM »
They drew names for the veto while in HOH LD

Jordan drew Kevin

Natalie drew Jeff

Lydia drew Michele

Russell is the host

They could be doing the veto comp now to get that out of the way so that BB can set up the HOH comp.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #90 on: August 20, 2009, 01:17:16 PM »
crap crap crap for once i wanted Russell to play  :knuckles: damn it!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #91 on: August 20, 2009, 01:33:58 PM »
Anybody think the feeds will stay down until after the show?

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #92 on: August 20, 2009, 01:42:59 PM »

Even if Jeff wins today next week it's Jordan/mich against any combo of Nat/Lydia/Kevin

Isn't that stupid, Nat just said if she comes down Russ goes up, and leaves the house. Jordan and Jeff are crazy to get rid of russ before the trio :groan:. Jeff told Nat yesterday she is safe.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #93 on: August 20, 2009, 01:44:39 PM »

Isn't that stupid, Nat just said if she comes down Russ goes up, and leaves the house. Jordan and Jeff are crazy to get rid of russ before the trio :groan:. Jeff told Nat yesterday she is safe.

And they all swore on their family that they'd take each other to the final 4.  These people are so stupid.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #94 on: August 20, 2009, 01:45:05 PM »

You are so right! I heard the three of them going over every possible scenario - except that one! Let's keep our collective fingers crossed that no one comes down and that by some miracle Nat goes home tonight. If your scenario plays out the minute Jeff realizes his predicament he will look like this ----->  :groan:  :'( :( :ascared

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #95 on: August 20, 2009, 01:50:20 PM »
To insure his safety, Kevin should go to Jeff and tell them that Nat's real target is Jeff.
 :yess:
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #96 on: August 20, 2009, 01:54:40 PM »
To insure his safety, Kevin should go to Jeff and tell them that Nat's real target is Jeff.

If I were Kevin I would be teaming up with Russ for F2.

Hey - if the feeds have been down all this time how do we know about the POV match ups?  :duno:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #97 on: August 20, 2009, 02:02:42 PM »

If I were Kevin I would be teaming up with Russ for F2.

Hey - if the feeds have been down all this time how do we know about the POV match ups?  :duno:

Never mind . . . :-[

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #98 on: August 20, 2009, 02:09:25 PM »
When Jeff is on the block on Friday, I wonder if he will finally realize how horrible he has played this game. His lack of knowledge this week is so scary to me, trusting Nat and Kevin makes him look like an idiot to the world.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #99 on: August 20, 2009, 02:55:52 PM »
Then that would make us cousins, and I'd actually have a family member who shares my BB obsession...er...I mean enjoyment.

Works for me!  ;)