Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 322904 times)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2009, 08:04:08 PM »
Is there any chance that J/J are going to wake up and smell the coffee before tomorrow night?

Russ it trying to beat it into their heads right now!!   LMK  Saugatuck is great!!

I'M JEALOUS!!!!  Where do you stay?!? 
Course its raining now -- but we take care of our neighbors dog and he lets us use his house - a block from lake MI just south of Saugatuck.  its really cool -- very potterybarn/crate & barrel look to it. 

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2009, 08:32:47 PM »
I cannot say this enough Jeff and Jordan are dumb, and I never refer to people that way, but reading about how they are putting their trust in knl baffles me. When their butts are on the block next week they will be shocked. :groan: :duno:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2009, 08:36:09 PM »
I cannot say this enough Jeff and Jordan are dumb, and I never refer to people that way, but reading about how they are putting their trust in knl baffles me. When their butts are on the block next week they will be shocked.
They will have no one to blame but themselves.  IDIOTS--- Why they did not stay in the HOH room and hash this out is just beyond me.  Jeff would rather walk out, smoke a cigarette, and believe nat & kevin.  They deserve the jury house --stuck there with Jessee.  IDIOTS--i can't say it enough

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2009, 08:37:49 PM »
I cannot say this enough Jeff and Jordan are dumb, and I never refer to people that way, but reading about how they are putting their trust in knl baffles me. When their butts are on the block next week they will be shocked.
They will have no one to blame but themselves.  IDIOTS--- Why they did not stay in the HOH room and hash this out is just beyond me.  Jeff would rather walk out, smoke a cigarette, and believe nat & kevin.  They deserve the jury house --stuck there with Jessee.  IDIOTS--i can't say it enough

Well, and it doesn't help that Michele tells them basically the same stuff that KN are telling them.

Not that I'm defending them because I think they're a couple of buffoons right now, but if the OTHER team is telling them something, and their OWN team member is telling them the same thing, then of course their paranoia is going to eat away at them.

Yeesh.  :groan:

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2009, 08:41:19 PM »
They will have no one to blame but themselves.  IDIOTS--- Why they did not stay in the HOH room and hash this out is just beyond me.  Jeff would rather walk out, smoke a cigarette, and believe nat & kevin.  They deserve the jury house --stuck there with Jessee.  IDIOTS--i can't say it enough

They will defiantly be  with Jessie very soon.  Jeff is acting like he cannot put a basic equation together; how are 3 people who hated you last week now your best friends!! (:;) Meanwhile, I cannot watch this travesty anymore.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2009, 08:46:16 PM »
Loads of DR visits coming, it ain't over...
No MSG!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2009, 08:48:58 PM »
Oh its over for JJ -- unless the BB gods somehow take pity on the stupidity of these two!!!

Offline cookie lady

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2009, 08:49:59 PM »
Those of you who have the feeds, can you please tell me WHO is telling the truth, Russ or Michele? I think Michele is causing all this trouble. I know Nat came up with this story, but Michele has been telling J & J all kinds of crap about Russel.

Offline PattyCakes

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2009, 08:52:13 PM »
both, Russ didnt say next week and michelle originally said she did not remember (it was made up by the other side)
"When I was walking up the stairs, I saw a man who wasn't there.  He wasn't there again today.  I wish, I wish he'd stay away."  Unknown

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2009, 08:52:48 PM »
Jeff is F'n INSANE   (:;)

He's saying that everyone is HIS ally and Michelle is lying?????

Michelle didn't lie about the "this week" comment and she's said that 100 times and he say NO - YOU'RE LYING.

He's a F'n IDIOT!!!!!!!

When did this become the Jeff show?  Does he honestly think that he's supposed to have F2 with each of them?

I hope this all works out and he gets off his high-horse soon, dictator Jeff is worse than Jessie!!!!

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2009, 08:54:34 PM »

I believe its over for JJ they made Russ and Michelle their enemies. Jeff and Jordan are guranteed block spots on Friday.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2009, 09:14:09 PM »
Now they are hugging and pinky swearing to the F4 with each other?   If they did get it  a little, they have to get past all this to get to the F4 first,  But can they do that without second guessing each other over the next 24 hours.  They need to focus on a plan on how to play out the different combinations of what could happen tomorrow and how they should vote if they are indeed  a team again.  Personally I don't think they can do it. 

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2009, 09:23:03 PM »
Now they are hugging and pinky swearing to the F4 with each other?   If they did get it  a little, they have to get past all this to get to the F4 first,  But can they do that without second guessing each other over the next 24 hours.  They need to focus on a plan on how to play out the different combinations of what could happen tomorrow and how they should vote if they are indeed  a team again.  Personally I don't think they can do it.  

What the hell is this?  A house of Sybil's?!?!?  :crazy:

This is going to set KLN off in a BIIG WAY!!!

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2009, 09:30:41 PM »
JJ wanted to work this out, though they don't believe Michelle (even though Russ DID say this stuff)  :groan:

...only because they needed to push the Lydia leaving thing.  They have a side deal with Nat!  Poor Michelle, no one believes her, she hasn't lied yet (except that she denied the Chima wants to backdoor Russell and the erectile dysfunction - both of which were justified!!!) and they are all condescending to her right now.  She should ride the wave and strike out whenever she needs to - they don't deserve her!

I lost a lot of respect for Jeff tonight.  He IS what he says he doesn't like in others, but he's blind to it.

Wait 'till they get to watch the show.   Russ is sure playing up the victem role and he knows he's guilty!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2009, 09:33:04 PM »

I lost a lot of respect for Jeff tonight.  He IS what he says he doesn't like in others, but he's blind to it.

What do you mean?  I only ask because I didn't like him earlier, but I thought it was a good idea to squash everything and don't think he was wrong to call out RM...But then again, I may be blinded by his looks and charm  :luvu:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2009, 09:35:16 PM »
Now they are hugging and pinky swearing to the F4 with each other?   If they did get it  a little, they have to get past all this to get to the F4 first,  But can they do that without second guessing each other over the next 24 hours.  They need to focus on a plan on how to play out the different combinations of what could happen tomorrow and how they should vote if they are indeed  a team again.  Personally I don't think they can do it.  

tooooo bad JJ chose to ignore their gut and get out Nat.  They are going to be kicking themselves for the rest of their lives of how incredibly stupid they were believing a 24 year old, karate kicking, poker player who just PLAYED them big time.   Russ is on to her, I am just surprized he's not being more vocal about getting her out.  same with Michele -- she said she hated Nat.  And they were voting her out.  WTF?!??!??!?!?

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2009, 09:41:06 PM »
Every time someone has gotten hoh this season extreme paranoia sets in :groan:
I have to remind myself that I see ALL the convos going on in the house and the hgs dont, so thinking someone may be different than what they actually are is completely understandable. I do think it was smart on JJ's part to squash the crap because now they will have michelle and russ gunning for each other in the end so all is well. JMO but this house changes from hour to hour. Russ has no one now but JJ and michelle has no one but JJ. I think Jeff and Jordan played this one out very well....I would still like to see nat leave or kevin.
delightful just delightful

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2009, 09:42:12 PM »

tooooo bad JJ chose to ignore their gut and get out Nat.  They are going to be kicking themselves for the rest of their lives of how incredibly stupid they were believing a 24 year old, karate kicking, poker player who just PLAYED them big time.   Russ is on to her, I am just surprized he's not being more vocal about getting her out.  same with Michele -- she said she hated Nat.  And they were voting her out.  WTF?!??!??!?!?

I agree.  The number one rule is not to make it personal, and that's exactly what they are doing by evicting Lydia - Jordan even said so.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2009, 09:46:35 PM »
I'm sick over the fact that Michele can't remember anything and thinks what Kevin and Nat heard was real!  This whole thing is disgusting.  :'(  :knuckles:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2009, 09:52:31 PM »
JJ wanted to work this out, though they don't believe Michelle (even though Russ DID say this stuff)  :groan:

...only because they needed to push the Lydia leaving thing.  They have a side deal with Nat!  Poor Michelle, no one believes her, she hasn't lied yet (except that she denied the Chima wants to backdoor Russell and the erectile dysfunction - both of which were justified!!!) and they are all condescending to her right now.  She should ride the wave and strike out whenever she needs to - they don't deserve her!

Wait 'till they get to watch the show.   Russ is sure playing up the victem role and he knows he's guilty!
JJ think they have a side deal with Nat.  But Nat wants to put up M & jeff -- revenge for putting up Chim and Jesse.  they have no clue the Nat & Kevin have been scheming together.  Lydia is just out to lunch and should be kept around.  Why they are not getting out the strong ones (N & K) blows my mind,,,and will totally be their down fall (JJ)  too bad they have lost all focus of this game. 

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2009, 09:54:31 PM »
Every time someone has gotten hoh this season extreme paranoia sets in :groan:
I have to remind myself that I see ALL the convos going on in the house and the hgs dont, so thinking someone may be different than what they actually are is completely understandable. I do think it was smart on JJ's part to squash the crap because now they will have michelle and russ gunning for each other in the end so all is well. JMO but this house changes from hour to hour. Russ has no one now but JJ and michelle has no one but JJ. I think Jeff and Jordan played this one out very well....I would still like to see nat leave or kevin.

You are so right - BUT the sad part is that they accomplished it purely by accident. They are making a big mistake keeping Nat in - her father gave her the biggest clue in the game - {keep doing what you're doing - you're doing everything exactly right.} How could BB let that go through? She said it as soon as she got off the phone - she knew exactly what he meant. Nat has to  go go go - and they won't realize their fatal error until she pulls the HOH out of her butt. She has been throwing every comp. Why can't they see that?  :groan:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2009, 09:59:56 PM »

I lost a lot of respect for Jeff tonight.  He IS what he says he doesn't like in others, but he's blind to it.

What do you mean?  I only ask because I didn't like him earlier, but I thought it was a good idea to squash everything and don't think he was wrong to call out RM...But then again, I may be blinded by his looks and charm  :luvu:

I guess I was highly offended when he kept flustering Michelle and then saying that if she's flustered, she's a liar.  Jeff was a total bully!  Michelle even said no, I'm not lying, I don't remember that part.  (Consequently, everything she doesn't remember, just so happens - DIDN'T HAPPEN ! )  She was sure about Russell saying this or that, but not the part that Kevin lied abaout being the "next week" comment - right?  She remembered walking past the Green room, but not talking with Nat & Jess - because she didn't talk to Nat or Jess.

Anyway, I think if someone talked to him or Jordan, like he just talked to Michelle, he would be furious!!!  (:;)

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2009, 10:03:26 PM »
 :ascared  You have to hand it to little Scrappy Doo - she is a smart little cookie, and she could walk away with the whole enchilada. Aside from  everything else - I have to admire her game play. If she makes it through tomorrow night I think she will go to the F2. :res:

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2009, 10:04:19 PM »
I wish Michelle would have said "when you see the tapes" etc, etc.  Jeff and Jordan do not deserve to win now.  If they spent more time trying to ease drop on the "other sides" conversations instead of worrying about their own team members  lying, maybe they would have a clue.  It behooves me that they cannot see that Nat is not 18........their heads are up their asses.  I sure hope they apologize to Michelle after this game is over because I think she has been thru hell this entire game and I hope SHE WINS HOH this week.  They didn't even discuss the fact of Kevin possibly winning POV and taking Lydia off (cause Lydia already warned him he had better do so since she went thru that already) ..... who they would put up and then would have to vote Nat out.  What dummies, I am disappointed in Jeff .........and Jordan doesn't know from squat ....this is Jeff's HOH except for the letter and pictures.
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2009, 10:06:04 PM »
:ascared  You have to hand it to little Scrappy Doo - she is a smart little cookie, and she could walk away with the whole enchilada. Aside from  everything else - I have to admire her game play. If she makes it through tomorrow night I think she will go to the F2. :res:

If that is true, she had better start winning something soon.
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !