Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 322939 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« on: August 19, 2009, 01:30:07 PM »
Since tomorrow night is going to be crazy, let's start a nice clean thread.

What will happen? Who will win the POV and who will go home? I can't WAIT for the live show!

*Note* We are happy to have our new members post. We want your input in the boards, however we do ask that you read the Rules and please don't post in the live feed thread. Your post will be moved. :angel:
« Last Edit: August 21, 2009, 03:03:27 PM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2009, 01:38:03 PM »
BTW, we love our guests, but wouldn't it be great to be able to participate in the discussions? Why not register!!

While I'm thinking about it, you can try the feeds for free for 3 days, now would be a great time to try them. You will be able to watch the HOH competition if it is an endurance or other type of competition that lasts longer than the live show. *You can order the feeds here: Reality Fan Superpass

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2009, 01:46:12 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 11:

Week 1: Jessie, HOH, Chima & Lydia nominated, Russell wins veto, used on Lydia, Braden up, Braden evicted 5-5
Week 2: Ronnie, HOH, Jeff & Laura nominated, Jeff wins veto, used on self, Jordan up, Laura evicted 8-1
Week 3: Jessie, HOH, Jordan & Michele nominated, Michele wins veto, used on self, Casey up, Casey evicted 7-1
Week 4: Russell, HOH, Lydia & Ronnie nominated, Michele wins veto, not used, Ronnie evicted 4-3
Week 5: Chima, HOH, Lydia & Russell nominated, Kevin wins veto, not used, Jeff uses the Coup D' Etat, Jessie & Natalie nominated, Jessie evicted 3-2
Week 6: Michele, HOH, Chima & Natalie nominated, Chima expelled from Big Brother
Week 6: Jordan, HOH, Lydia & Natalie nominated, to be continued...

Offline northguy001

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2009, 01:57:24 PM »
Put this in the daily thread and should have put over here. Found this today, more from Chima on her leaving and her comments on the show. THe reader comments are great.

http://www.hollyscoop.com/chima-simone/big-brothers-chima-simone-addresses-eviction-and-racism_21246.aspx

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2009, 01:59:35 PM »
Could I say here that Chima's "exclusive" to the hollyscoop.com was total BS.  She forgets many people have the feeds,  heard it all and then shared it all.  Why she is in denial, beyond me.

Maybe send hollyscoop.com the flashbacks of ALL her references and slurs she conveniently has forgotton?

Did anyone else see the EW interview with Jessie?  OMG  It's hysterical.  He makes no sense.  Total meathead! It is posted in the Big Brother Discussion Board section "EW.com Video interview with Jessie **Hysterical**"

« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 02:26:59 PM by chinese takeout »
No MSG!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2009, 02:15:57 PM »
Put this in the daily thread and should have put over here. Found this today, more from Chima on her leaving and her comments on the show. THe reader comments are great.

http://www.hollyscoop.com/chima-simone/big-brothers-chima-simone-addresses-eviction-and-racism_21246.aspx

Welcome to RFF northguy!!

:welcome:

Offline northguy001

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2009, 02:23:02 PM »
Thank you Texas Lady. Have been following BB here for a week or so. Saw that BS she wrote today and thought it was worth posting here so signed up.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2009, 02:40:03 PM »
We're glad you found us!  :tup:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2009, 03:00:56 PM »

Looks like someone was using her thesaurus today!!!  ;D

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2009, 03:18:04 PM »

Looks like someone was using her thesaurus today!!!  ;D

I thought the same thing, although she was pretty articulate in the house in between F**KS, MothaF**kers, etc.  Ha Ha

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2009, 03:19:17 PM »
I don't know if I am alone in this, but I DO NOT want them to evict Lydia over Nat. Nat is the one that has to go! This girl is playing the game - AND playing the houseguests. She is dangerous and if they keep her this week I think they will be very sorry!
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2009, 03:20:05 PM »
my bad posted in the  wrong place
delightful just delightful

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2009, 03:33:47 PM »
KK's post in updates:

nat is telling kevin her convo with jeff

nats plan if she wins hoh next is to put up michelle and jeff

kevin if I go up with lydia who are you gonna vote to go home

nat lydia I have been with you since day 1

Jeff promised her safety late last night  :knuckles:  :meow:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2009, 03:47:31 PM »
I don't know if I am alone in this, but I DO NOT want them to evict Lydia over Nat. Nat is the one that has to go! This girl is playing the game - AND playing the houseguests. She is dangerous and if they keep her this week I think they will be very sorry!

I agree with you 100%

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2009, 06:05:35 PM »
I cannot believe that Jeff is still believing Kevin's lies.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2009, 06:22:16 PM »
I don't know what to think other than Jeff is quickly flushing $500,000 right down the toilet.

I have this weird feeling that if Michele or Jeff don't win HOH this week, it's going to be Nat and Kevin in the final 2.

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2009, 06:35:51 PM »
I don't know what to think other than Jeff is quickly flushing $500,000 right down the toilet.

I have this weird feeling that if Michele or Jeff don't win HOH this week, it's going to be Nat and Kevin in the final 2.

If Nat and Kevin are F2, BB lost this viewer this season - I don't want to see either of them get it!!!!  (:;)
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2009, 06:41:23 PM »

If Nat and Kevin are F2, BB lost this viewer this season - I don't want to see either of them get it!!!!  (:;)

I'm gone too...

I just have a feeling  (HOPEFULLY WRONG) that Jeff will be gone next week, and then the others will slowly file out after him; something tells me that Kevin has been laying WAAYYY low and is going to start stepping up within the next week...

And what KILLS me is that Jordan just said to Jeff something along the lines of "What if they had this all planned out" and Jeff said "Then we got got."

Yep.  You said it.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2009, 06:58:46 PM »
OK.  Let me play out this scenario...

More liquor and cards tonight....Russell blows a fuse.  Rest of the HGs are up Jordo's butt to backdoor the guy....

Stop me please.  :groan:
No MSG!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2009, 07:12:23 PM »
 :groan: I can't help but think that Jeff and Jordan are drinking Howie Gordon Kool-Aid. This is a bad bad thing.

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2009, 07:13:50 PM »

I'm gone too...

I just have a feeling  (HOPEFULLY WRONG) that Jeff will be gone next week, and then the others will slowly file out after him; something tells me that Kevin has been laying WAAYYY low and is going to start stepping up within the next week...

And what KILLS me is that Jordan just said to Jeff something along the lines of "What if they had this all planned out" and Jeff said "Then we got got."

Yep.  You said it.

What planned? Anyway, Jeff and Jordan are defiantly playing a dumb game now since they are believing Kevin. If Jeff does not win next week him, and Jordan are defiantly on the block.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2009, 07:27:18 PM »
Is there any chance that J/J are going to wake up and smell the coffee before tomorrow night?
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2009, 07:30:20 PM »
Is there any chance that J/J are going to wake up and smell the coffee before tomorrow night?

Russ it trying to beat it into their heads right now!!   LMK  Saugatuck is great!!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2009, 07:43:05 PM »

Yep.  You said it.

What planned? Anyway, Jeff and Jordan are defiantly playing a dumb game now since they are believing Kevin. If Jeff does not win next week him, and Jordan are defiantly on the block.

It was a convo Jeff and Jordan were having saying that What if Nat, Lydia and Kevin had this whole "Russ is coming after you thing...Russ and Michele final" story planned out. 

Let me see if I can find it on the threads...

OK:  Here it is:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,20109.msg452554.html#msg452554

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2009, 07:43:47 PM »

Russ it trying to beat it into their heads right now!!   LMK  Saugatuck is great!!

I'M JEALOUS!!!!  Where do you stay?!?