Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 325067 times)

Offline Bflorealgramma

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #800 on: August 28, 2009, 08:24:06 PM »
Am I the only one that thinks that Michelle should talk to J/J and throw the veto to Jordan? She could take one of them off and Nat would have to go up and they could get her out!!!!!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #801 on: August 28, 2009, 08:26:50 PM »
Am I the only one that thinks that Michelle should talk to J/J and throw the veto to Jordan? She could take one of them off and Nat would have to go up and they could get her out!!!!!

THAT IS A GREAT IDEA.  I think they are numb right now.  But if they MJJ want to get to final 3 they would have to do something like that.  But will they think of that?

Offline Bflorealgramma

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #802 on: August 28, 2009, 08:28:33 PM »
I believe Michelle is the only one smart enough to think of it.  If only she talks to them!!!! Jeff will see the possibilities and then Jordan just has to keep her mouth shut.

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #803 on: August 28, 2009, 08:29:49 PM »

The problem with this scenerio is that I personally believe that JJ would vote Michelle out. Jordan was telling Nat how much Michelle wanted Nat and KEvin out. JJ are not to be trusted imo, JJ's are throwing their own alliance member under the bus, they have been doing this for the past 2 weeks

Offline Bflorealgramma

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #804 on: August 28, 2009, 08:31:53 PM »
I think Jeff got an eyeful with her attitude in the luxury comp. He's not happy about going up and their lies.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #805 on: August 28, 2009, 08:32:32 PM »
The only way I could be happy with this week is if Michele wins the Veto. Kevin would have to put Jordan up (since he's not going to put Natalie up). Natalie and Michele vote.

I'm not saying I want Jordan out, but Kevin right now would only put Jordan up if the Veto was used.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Bflorealgramma

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #806 on: August 28, 2009, 08:35:15 PM »
If kevin or Nat are sitting , final 2 they will win. No matter who the other person is.

Offline Bflorealgramma

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #807 on: August 28, 2009, 08:37:12 PM »
Face it Nat hates everybody. Don' forget, America only gets one vote. We can't win it for Michelle

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #808 on: August 28, 2009, 08:49:59 PM »
OMG  someone please duct tape Nat's mouth.
No MSG!

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #809 on: August 28, 2009, 08:53:02 PM »
That's what Diane did for Drew + Cowboy in S5; she thought of them throwing the veto to her and they did and they were the final 2
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #810 on: August 28, 2009, 09:10:00 PM »

i think  it's a great idea but jeff can't tell jordan for it to work.. even if michel is hated by j/j  i think jeff would go for it.. jordan can't blab what she doesn't know.. and jeff would have to threaten jordan with voting nat out....  i think it's a good idea.. but i  dont think it will happen..

UNLESS kevin gets sick of nat and tells them to do it! :lol:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #811 on: August 28, 2009, 09:20:42 PM »

No, I said this same darn thing to my hubby yesterday (like he cares...  :lol: )

I agree, but that would mean that Michele has to put A L O T of trust in Jordan and Jeff, but at this point, I just don't think she can.  Plus, I don't think Jordan or Jeff will come up with that plan on their own.  :ascared

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #812 on: August 28, 2009, 09:25:45 PM »
i wonder if nat is hated equally through all the boards like she is here :lol:  :ugot

michele should cut  a lock of nat's hair while she is sleeping(she sleeps hard check the drool marks out  if you need proof ) if she knows she is leaving!! :funny: now that's a MEAN PRANK!!  :snicker: but evens things out in my eyes!!

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #813 on: August 28, 2009, 09:39:32 PM »
Jordan would be appauled at the stuff Kevin is saying behind her back in the HOH room. He is not any better than Russ calling her a fat ass.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #814 on: August 28, 2009, 09:44:31 PM »
Jordan would be appauled at the stuff Kevin is saying behind her back in the HOH room. He is not any better than Russ calling her a fat ass.

these people are disgusting.  If this is what you have to do for money---    K knows darm well how concerned Jordon has been about her family-- and not disrespecting them.  Geez --

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #815 on: August 28, 2009, 09:49:26 PM »
If memory serves, I believe KEVIN is the one who has shown more of an interest in Jeff than Jordan has!

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #816 on: August 28, 2009, 09:49:45 PM »

these people are disgusting.  If this is what you have to do for money---    K knows darm well how concerned Jordon has been about her family-- and not disrespecting them.  Geez --

I really didn't think he'd sink that low....   He must have gone 'to the dark side' when he entered the HOH room ....

I know it might not be the strategic thing to do....but I wish they would vote Nat out just because I CAN'T STAND HER !!!!!!     :dick :furious:
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #817 on: August 28, 2009, 09:51:27 PM »
If memory serves, I believe KEVIN is the one who has shown more of an interest in Jeff than Jordan has!
:funny: :funny: :funny: maybe he's just jealous!!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #818 on: August 28, 2009, 09:54:46 PM »

these people are disgusting.  If this is what you have to do for money---    K knows darm well how concerned Jordon has been about her family-- and not disrespecting them.  Geez --

The comment Kevin made was about Michele sucking Jeff, not Jordo.  Kevin was telling Nat about Michele while in the HOH room, telling him how Jeff did not reciprocate a favor.  That is when Kevin said "...she's still sucking his balls..."

Nonetheless, those 2 are a piece of work Kevin/Nat.  Everything they said Jeff and Jordo did and said while in the HOH they are doing it now.
No MSG!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #819 on: August 28, 2009, 09:57:40 PM »

The comment Kevin made was about Michele sucking Jeff, not Jordo.  Kevin was telling Nat about Michele while in the HOH room, telling him how Jeff did not reciprocate a favor.  That is when Kevin said "...she's still sucking his balls..."

Nonetheless, those 2 are a piece of work Kevin/Nat.  Everything they said Jeff and Jordo did and said while in the HOH they are doing it now.

SOmething just happens to these people when they get the HOH.  Power -- just makes them go nuts.  And Nat is Nat -- no different than when Jesse was in that HOH room.  POS

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #820 on: August 28, 2009, 10:01:19 PM »

Thanks for the clarification Chinese Takeout!...  but I still think Kev has gone to the dark side.....  he's been hanging out with Nat too long.  

And for being 'happily married' , as Kev said on the show last night, he sure is lusting after Jeff alot!  I think Michele might be a little jealous of J/J, too.....  

p.s....I post on a board that has nothing to do with BB except for a thread in the 'TV' section...but anyway...everyone there hates Nat, too.  There are a couple of Russell lovers, but it's definitely a 'no Nat' section !
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #821 on: August 28, 2009, 10:07:32 PM »
By all that is holy BB better tailor that damn veto to Jordan or I am finished with this messed up season (:;)
delightful just delightful

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #822 on: August 28, 2009, 10:08:56 PM »
my bad people on the kev/jord comment that it  should be kev/mich. :iok

thanks for the help CT!! :bow:   

i think i was soo taken back by the whole thing coming out of kevin's mouth  i just figured he was talking about jordan.. :colors

yeah either way it's always when they are up there.. it's something that's pumped in the vents in  there! :lol:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #823 on: August 28, 2009, 10:17:13 PM »
By all that is holy BB better tailor that damn veto to Jordan or I am finished with this messed up season (:;)
:yess: :yess: :yess:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #824 on: August 28, 2009, 10:23:15 PM »
my bad people on the kev/jord comment that it  should be kev/mich. :iok

thanks for the help CT!! :bow:   

i think i was soo taken back by the whole thing coming out of kevin's mouth  i just figured he was talking about jordan.. :colors

yeah either way it's always when they are up there.. it's something that's pumped in the vents in  there! :lol:

no worries, my pleasure!  :jam:

I can't figure these people out, yanno who's on first etc.... :duno:  :colors

kitkat have been thinking the same here for Jordo to once again prove herself.  She DID beat Michele fair and square in that POV--and she did pretty damn good when Jeff gave her the HOH.  The way some of them go on about winning this and that, she's not been given credit due to her.   :angel:

I am also curious, as Jeff is about that key....is there a twist?  I'm leaning towards yes!  We know Kev is an excellent liar.  Who's to say he's sworn to secrecy until the POV comp or BB has not told him....I WANNA KNOW!

No MSG!