Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 323730 times)

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #225 on: August 22, 2009, 05:32:21 PM »
To understand the last 2 comments, use the link in Flashbacks http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,19706.msg454812.html#msg454812 if you have the feeds.
It really was something to watch and I only got the highlights of the discussion.  Jeff was like a defense attorney going after the chief witness in a big trial.

And yet Russell/Michele and Nat/Kevin do the EXACT same thing.  Am I wrong?  Ok so, not as animated as Jeff.  :snicker:
No MSG!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #226 on: August 22, 2009, 05:54:20 PM »
 :funny: I've noticed Jeff is quite good at it though.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #227 on: August 22, 2009, 05:55:14 PM »
Looky Look what I just found on Flashback, I didn't notice it earlier because I was on a different feed.

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #228 on: August 22, 2009, 05:55:43 PM »
But according to Jeff and Jordan, Russ and Michelle shouldn't be doing that, its only ok for them to do it. They don't show any respect to Michelle, and she has been with them from day one. I can understand them not trusting Russ, but Michelle is a different story. Even Jordan is getting on my last nerve, and I always liked them. I'm hoping Michelle wins the whole thing.  :jam:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #229 on: August 22, 2009, 06:14:06 PM »
Looky Look what I just found on Flashback, I didn't notice it earlier because I was on a different feed.

Looks like a water comp....

:waves: House...Jeff is an ass to Jordo--Michele gets was she deserves IMO. She's made her case over and over about not being trust worthy.  Russell too.  Nat/Kevin are quiet and flying under the radar IMO, with the acception of ass kissing, it's so obvious with Nat.  All of em are at the paranoid state, ya think?  Don't jinx it, picking a winner.  :lol:  Kevin's looking good to me right now.  :funny:
No MSG!

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #230 on: August 22, 2009, 06:28:04 PM »
Well, Im still sticking with my favs, Jeff and Jordan, with Michelle as my third choice to win.

I think, now that they are all close to the big prize and with the loudmouths and main targets gone, each of the 6 is busy thinking through what scenarios could bring them to the half million.

I think that any of them would do what needed to be done to win....and if Jeff or Jordan had to stab the other in the back, well I am sure they know that all that money will make the other forgive and forget.

Just my thoughts.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #231 on: August 22, 2009, 06:31:25 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 11:

Week 1: Jessie, HOH, Chima & Lydia nominated, Russell wins veto, used on Lydia, Braden up, Braden evicted 5-5
Week 2: Ronnie, HOH, Jeff & Laura nominated, Jeff wins veto, used on self, Jordan up, Laura evicted 8-1
Week 3: Jessie, HOH, Jordan & Michele nominated, Michele wins veto, used on self, Casey up, Casey evicted 7-1
Week 4: Russell, HOH, Lydia & Ronnie nominated, Michele wins veto, not used, Ronnie evicted 4-3
Week 5: Chima, HOH, Lydia & Russell nominated, Kevin wins veto, not used, Jeff uses the Coup D' Etat, Jessie & Natalie nominated, Jessie evicted 3-2
Week 6: Michele, HOH, Chima & Natalie nominated, Chima expelled from Big Brother
Week 6: Jordan, HOH, Lydia & Natalie nominated, Jordan wins veto, not used, Lydia evicted 3-1
Week 7: Jeff, HOH, Kevin & Natalie nominated, Jeff wins veto, to be continued...

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #232 on: August 22, 2009, 06:40:21 PM »
Wow, for the second week, the HOH goes on to win the veto. Jeff and Jordan are on a roll.

Looks like Russell is toast this week.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #233 on: August 22, 2009, 06:48:48 PM »
I'm torn between getting russ out, or Kevin out.  Seems kevin has been so much closer to winning than Russ lately.  So being in Jeff's position right now he has a crucial decision to make.  Game changer for him.  With Russ out, Michele will be on their side to get to that final 3.  Muscle could be on Jeff's side for some future endurance with Russ gone.  Michele could outlast others next week for mental or physical.  and if Jeff is thinking finals, Michele would not get the votes if she went to F2 with either JJ.  but kevin -- needs to go too for Jeff to get there.  he needs to get some kind of safety for himself next week if Nor K get the HOH.  That could put a damper on things if N or K win the HOH cuz M & probably Jordon would go up.  with M being targeted for eviction.  Then Jeff ---if he can hang in there. Has less of a chance of winning if he were to go to the finals with Jordon, Nat or Kevin.  Just my thoughts.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #234 on: August 22, 2009, 07:13:26 PM »
I'm torn between getting russ out, or Kevin out.  Seems kevin has been so much closer to winning than Russ lately.  So being in Jeff's position right now he has a crucial decision to make.  Game changer for him.  With Russ out, Michele will be on their side to get to that final 3.  Muscle could be on Jeff's side for some future endurance with Russ gone.  Michele could outlast others next week for mental or physical.  and if Jeff is thinking finals, Michele would not get the votes if she went to F2 with either JJ.  but kevin -- needs to go too for Jeff to get there.  he needs to get some kind of safety for himself next week if Nor K get the HOH.  That could put a damper on things if N or K win the HOH cuz M & probably Jordon would go up.  with M being targeted for eviction.  Then Jeff ---if he can hang in there. Has less of a chance of winning if he were to go to the finals with Jordon, Nat or Kevin.  Just my thoughts.

:waves: I think the main reason I would want Russ out if I were Jeff is his stamina during endurance comps. He is trained for pain and he won't give up. The only other person in there besides Jeff who can handle endurance is Michele. She would be Jeff's ideal F2 competitor - everyone hates her, so he'd have a better than fair shot at the $$$ over her - BUT - I think anyone else against him in the F2 takes the $500K and leaves him with $50K.  Russ will have $19K at the end and so will Kevin so they will be tied for 4th place behind America's vote for the $25K, which will  more than likely be Jordan, but maybe Natalie, depending on how they finish up. Jeff and Jordan are right - Russ has to go now. At least it will be an interesting rest of the week!  (:;) :knuckles:

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #235 on: August 22, 2009, 07:25:27 PM »
I think reguardless who Jeff gets rid of this week, he has problems next week. Nat and Kevin will promise him anything and go back on it. I think the only way he will be safe is if Michelle or Jordan wins HOH.

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #236 on: August 22, 2009, 08:01:31 PM »
I hope Michelle wins so J/J have to kiss ass..........they need to be deflated a bit. :neener:
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #237 on: August 22, 2009, 09:32:38 PM »
If Jordan/Michele/Russell all know that Natalie's an asshole and not this innocent angel that she thinks she is, they should tell Jeff and convince him. Put all of this in his head until he gets the point.

Because Jeff could and might take either one off the block and put Russell up.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #238 on: August 22, 2009, 09:50:10 PM »
LOL I can't get over how Russell is so "woe is me."  He's gonna blow and SOON!  :ascared  The scene w/him and Nat at the bathroom sink was so uncalled for on his part.  He couldn't wait to wash his face??  He nearly shoved her to the other side of the BR, bulldozing his way to the sink.
No MSG!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #239 on: August 22, 2009, 09:59:32 PM »
The conversation between Jeff and Russell in the HOH room right now shows that Russell's about to flip. Hell, it shows that Jeff's going to flip at the rate this is going.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #240 on: August 22, 2009, 10:04:13 PM »
Russell is Mt. Vesuvius, about to blow!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #241 on: August 22, 2009, 10:06:41 PM »
What exactly is being said/  Is it the tone they are using with each other?   Has Jeff totally decided to side with the lying snakes N & K?   they are bigger liars than M & R.  Jeff is going to flip out when he finds all that out -- whenever he leaves the house.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #242 on: August 22, 2009, 10:06:47 PM »
Are Jeff and Jordan really trusting Natalie and Kevin, especially after what was said in the HOH room? They're not angels (Natalie and Kevin), but are they really useful? It's going to be three on two next week and if either one of Natalie or Kevin win, Jordan or Jeff will go next week.

If Russell leaves, they're screwing themselves.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #243 on: August 22, 2009, 10:13:45 PM »
LOL
No MSG!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #244 on: August 22, 2009, 10:23:12 PM »
Disclosure. I have no favorites this year because every year whoever I like never wins. (except ED.)

Just watching, Michele is playing both sides, she's with Russell and she's with Jeff and Jordan. I'm not saying this is wrong, it's how you have to play the game. Unfortunately for Michele, she has lied and been caught. J/J trust her more than Russell. Michele is very clever at undermining people. She does it subtly.

Russell has made himself a target because he hasn't been able to contain his paranoia enough and stop staring at Jordan and Jeff. (I personally think Russ has a crush on Jordan.)

I don't know how this will play out. Jeff seems to be dominant right now.  I could foresee a whopper of an endurance with Jeff and Russ.

I better add that Nat and Kevin are masters of the lie.. can't say they aren't!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #245 on: August 22, 2009, 10:28:49 PM »
Natalie and Kevin are going to win if they hook up with Jeff and Jordan.

If they can survive this eviction (if the plan is to backdoor Russell) and win Thursday, then one of Jeff/Jordan/Michele will go regardless of who's up. Numbers will be even now.

Bad idea to backdoor Russell, I think. Natalie and Kevin are strong competitors for not winning much. Their lies get them far.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #246 on: August 22, 2009, 10:34:15 PM »
Disclosure. I have no favorites this year because every year whoever I like never wins. (except ED.)

Just watching, Michele is playing both sides, she's with Russell and she's with Jeff and Jordan. I'm not saying this is wrong, it's how you have to play the game. Unfortunately for Michele, she has lied and been caught. J/J trust her more than Russell. Michele is very clever at undermining people. She does it subtly.

Russell has made himself a target because he hasn't been able to contain his paranoia enough and stop staring at Jordan and Jeff. (I personally think Russ has a crush on Jordan.)

I don't know how this will play out. Jeff seems to be dominant right now.  I could foresee a whopper of an endurance with Jeff and Russ.

I better add that Nat and Kevin are masters of the lie.. can't say they aren't!
:waves: I'm with you TL (including the ED thing). I have been watching Russell's face every time Jordan is talking - he is crazy about her. In the beginning he thought they were going to be a duo - remember him telling her that "he didn't mind" if she talked to Jeff? I think Jeff is basically screwed no matter what he does. Russell will nail him if he wins next HOH and so will Nat and Kev. I think he's only safe with Jordan and Michele, and Michele because she has a huge crush on him. His only hope is a F2 with Michele.  He has a big target on his back as being everyone's biggest threat right now. Russ is smart because he knows his only chance to win the money is with Michele. He needs to buy another week, but he will blow his own chance with his paranoia. If Nat and Kev can pull this coup off then they will deserve F4. It really is going to be an interesting week. Lucky CBS!  :yess:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #247 on: August 22, 2009, 10:51:24 PM »
I was on pins and needles to see how POV would go. Now I can't wait till Thursday. The game changed completely with the Coup d' etat. With Jesse gone it began to be interesting for me.  :yess:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #248 on: August 22, 2009, 11:23:26 PM »
I think Nat is going to push Jeff just a little bit too hard and he is going to back away from BD'ing Russ.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #249 on: August 22, 2009, 11:35:19 PM »
I'm hoping that when Casey showed up today -- that it reminded Jeff of what all went on with JNCK back a week or so ago.  And what a little pitbull Nat was "quote from Casey"  So when Jeff  changed up the game -- nat made a 180 turn.  wake up JJ -- I feel they have turned a blind eye to N & K and how they were pre Jesse vs. post Jesse.