Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 322948 times)

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #1025 on: August 29, 2009, 11:20:17 PM »
outside LD.....  wonder why ??

putting the Pandora's box with the Diamond Veto in it back in for Jeffie to open???  (hope hope hope hope)  Then Michelle takes herself off, Jordan goes up, Jeff takes himself off, Nat goes up, and hopefully, with Michelle and Jeff voting now, Gnasty goes home!

I completely forgot about the Diamond Veto - but is that a possibility here? maybe BB will pull it out - Alison Grodner has been saying that they haven't been asked by CBS to do a BB12 yet - so maybe that's why they are putting all the twists in this season. That would be cool!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1026 on: August 29, 2009, 11:21:55 PM »
:waves: Didn't Nat win the very first Toilet Seat hanging HOH comp on the show's opening night,  and they gave it to Jesse because they were both designated Athletes? Or am I crazy?  :duno:

It was "the last clique to hold on" and Russell was up there with her. She hasn't won anything besides have-not competitions after that.

To be fair, Natalie was doing pull-ups while Russell was practically crying in agony. Russell was far too heavy to have beaten Natalie in that competition.

It didn't matter if Russell beat Natalie or vice versa. It wasn't last person to stay up. It was last clique. Everybody else dropped except for the two of them. Russell and Natalie survived; therefore, they won the HOH for the Athlete clique.

And I don't want what you guys are smoking -- I don't think they're not making it so Jeff stays another week. I'm sorry.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1027 on: August 29, 2009, 11:30:48 PM »
And I don't want what you guys are smoking -- I don't think they're not making it so Jeff stays another week. I'm sorry.

Wow Mandi, I don't think or want Jeff to stay either but...POW, reality check.  :CnJ:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1028 on: August 29, 2009, 11:37:03 PM »
Michelle is out there trying to make Jeff fight for his survival.  It's cool that she's strategizing with him to see if there is any possiblity that they could make happen.  He knows that puts him against Jordan but it's a game.  Michelle KNOWS she's all by herself if she doesn't have Jeff.  (Poor dillusional Michelle, she never had Jeff's loyalty)  She's like Lydia to Jessie.  Dedicated to her man whether or not he is even aware she exists!

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1029 on: August 29, 2009, 11:39:59 PM »
What in the world is Nat talking about with a veto speech?

Don't you have to win something or be on the block to give a speech?

What did I miss...

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1030 on: August 29, 2009, 11:42:00 PM »
Call me cynical.. is Michele fishing for a jury vote? And she is suggesting dumping Jordan * and that will make Jeff what? I can't wait to see what happens when he talks to Jordan. (And if he doesn't then... I will be disappointed in him big time.)

ETA:  *because Kevin will NOT dump Nat!
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 11:45:16 PM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1031 on: August 29, 2009, 11:44:36 PM »
Hey you guys - please don't Bogart the smokies! :funny: This time of summer is what I have always called "silly season" in BB land. It's when we have all lost our faves, the floaters are still floating, and we try to pick up the pieces and stick them back together with bubble gum and band-aids. The problem is our efforts turn out looking like the morph-o-matic. Hey maybe we're better off smokin'  :smoke  :groan:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1032 on: August 29, 2009, 11:52:57 PM »
Artzy, I just got hypnotized and quit smoking three weeks ago, I'm watching Jeff puff away and IT LOOKS GOOD
Then you put up that crazy cool smoking smiley.  I'm thinking of a mellower smoke and think it would be hilarious if the whole BB house sat around a camera like the 70's show and puffed away and then strategized!

Offline sweettart422

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1033 on: August 29, 2009, 11:58:59 PM »
I am sitting on my couch watching BBAD and Jeff is so depressed.  I cant help but to feel bad for him.  Its his own fault though.  It started with the disastrous choice of keeping Natalie in place of Lydia. Then they took the same path to insanity and  foolishness that every HOH walks down.  Jeff and Jordan should have seen right through all the lies ,deceit  and shiftiness of Kevin and Natalie. They should have known better than to put their trust in 2 people who have been on the other side of the house the entire time.  They also should have treated Michelle  much better then they did. She was with them since day one basically. I truly believe that Russ and Michelle would have honored their final four deal that they made.  I daydream that a magical veto swoops :hero: in to save him but then  I wake up and cold hard reality sets in, Jeff will most likely be evicted this week.  

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1034 on: August 30, 2009, 12:00:00 AM »
Artzy, I just got hypnotized and quit smoking three weeks ago, I'm watching Jeff puff away and IT LOOKS GOOD
Then you put up that crazy cool smoking smiley.  I'm thinking of a mellower smoke and think it would be hilarious if the whole BB house sat around a camera like the 70's show and puffed away and then strategized!

That's what I'm sayin' Ha Ha! (I wasn't talking 'bout ciggies ya' know?  ;D ) Good for you for quitting cigarettes - I quit 13 years ago and instantly stopped coughing and felt better.

See how smart Michele is? This is why I have been cheering her on - she only  looks weird because we are not used to looking at people who actually know how to think on reality tv - we're used to looking at nit wits who think reality TV is going to turn them into super stars. :colors Go Michele!  :tup:

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1035 on: August 30, 2009, 12:00:24 AM »
Jeff needs to get Michele and Jordan together if he's going this week.
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1036 on: August 30, 2009, 12:08:21 AM »
 :colors :smoke :gnome :smoke :hero: :smoke :iok :smoke :faint: :smoke :gaw :smoke }^{   

Offline pope414

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1037 on: August 30, 2009, 12:23:43 AM »
With all the spec. about a veto or something  (pandoras box) getting jeff off the block I have to say if they do that it would make it look like the fix is in bigtime! between that and the coup people will think that the whole show is scripted step by step. I would lose all faith in bb being fair

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1038 on: August 30, 2009, 12:36:22 AM »
 :blaster Jordan is sooooooooo drunk, telling Jeff all her feelings, and her whole heart  :'( :blaster

:funny: :funny: :funny: She is hilarious  :funny: :funny: :funny: Even Jeff is giggling  :funny: :funny: :funny:

Offline sweettart422

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1039 on: August 30, 2009, 12:52:14 AM »
come on Michelle work Kevin a little harder in Jeff's favor

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #1040 on: August 30, 2009, 12:54:56 AM »
I hope BB is awake tonight and listening to the convos between Michele/Jeff and now Michele/Kevin...BB get in there and get in Kevin's head to get rid of Nat  :meow:  :meow: :meow:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1041 on: August 30, 2009, 01:04:29 AM »
I hope BB is awake tonight and listening to the convos between Michele/Jeff and now Michele/Kevin...BB get in there and get in Kevin's head to get rid of Nat  :meow:  :meow: :meow:

Yes, yes, yes - I just figured out this season, that DR "throws out ideas" to influence HOH thoughts.  :snicker:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1042 on: August 30, 2009, 01:09:45 AM »
What are these people smoking tonight?  :smoke   Is there a hooka in the DR?  :smoke
No MSG!

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #1043 on: August 30, 2009, 01:12:02 AM »
I hope BB is awake tonight and listening to the convos between Michele/Jeff and now Michele/Kevin...BB get in there and get in Kevin's head to get rid of Nat  :meow:  :meow: :meow:

Yes, yes, yes - I just figured out this season, that DR "throws out ideas" to influence HOH thoughts.  :snicker:

Janelle has said in interviews that they can confuse you in the DR and make you believe your own alliance is coming after you.   She said after all stars that they even had her doubting that Howie would be loyal to her.  I believe in the power of the DR  :-*

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #1044 on: August 30, 2009, 01:14:41 AM »
What are these people smoking tonight?  :smoke   Is there a hooka in the DR?  :smoke

well the sessions have been kinda long haven't they  :lol: :lol:

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1045 on: August 30, 2009, 01:15:09 AM »
Wow Mandi, I don't think or want Jeff to stay either but...POW, reality check.  :CnJ:

The reality is that Jeff's probably going to leave unless someone makes a faulty move. I don't see faulty moves happening.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1046 on: August 30, 2009, 01:20:21 AM »
Wow Mandi, I don't think or want Jeff to stay either but...POW, reality check.  :CnJ:

The reality is that Jeff's probably going to leave unless someone makes a faulty move. I don't see faulty moves happening.

The faulty move is unfolding...stay tuned, more to come.   :tup:  :casey
No MSG!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1047 on: August 30, 2009, 01:22:43 AM »

The faulty move is unfolding...stay tuned, more to come.   :tup:  :casey

*headdesk* Great. Just great. I thought the plan was to get Jeff out. It should be Jeff out this week, and maybe Natalie out next week depending on who wins what.

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1048 on: August 30, 2009, 01:37:24 AM »

*headdesk* Great. Just great. I thought the plan was to get Jeff out. It should be Jeff out this week, and maybe Natalie out next week depending on who wins what.

This is how the next two weeks should go. :tup:

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1049 on: August 30, 2009, 01:56:53 AM »

This is how the next two weeks should go. :tup:

Yeah, that's how it should go. I'm not in the house, so I can't tell them what I think.

I think I would be pissed if they keep a strong player like Jeff around. They know he's going to be a threat.