Archive > Big Brother Live Feed Updates

Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!

(1/233) > >>

TexasLady:
Since tomorrow night is going to be crazy, let's start a nice clean thread.

What will happen? Who will win the POV and who will go home? I can't WAIT for the live show!

*Note* We are happy to have our new members post. We want your input in the boards, however we do ask that you read the Rules and please don't post in the live feed thread. Your post will be moved. :angel:

TexasLady:
BTW, we love our guests, but wouldn't it be great to be able to participate in the discussions? Why not register!!

While I'm thinking about it, you can try the feeds for free for 3 days, now would be a great time to try them. You will be able to watch the HOH competition if it is an endurance or other type of competition that lasts longer than the live show. *You can order the feeds here: Reality Fan Superpass

RealityFreakWill:
Weekly stats of Big Brother 11:

Week 1: Jessie, HOH, Chima & Lydia nominated, Russell wins veto, used on Lydia, Braden up, Braden evicted 5-5
Week 2: Ronnie, HOH, Jeff & Laura nominated, Jeff wins veto, used on self, Jordan up, Laura evicted 8-1
Week 3: Jessie, HOH, Jordan & Michele nominated, Michele wins veto, used on self, Casey up, Casey evicted 7-1
Week 4: Russell, HOH, Lydia & Ronnie nominated, Michele wins veto, not used, Ronnie evicted 4-3
Week 5: Chima, HOH, Lydia & Russell nominated, Kevin wins veto, not used, Jeff uses the Coup D' Etat, Jessie & Natalie nominated, Jessie evicted 3-2
Week 6: Michele, HOH, Chima & Natalie nominated, Chima expelled from Big Brother
Week 6: Jordan, HOH, Lydia & Natalie nominated, to be continued...

northguy001:
Put this in the daily thread and should have put over here. Found this today, more from Chima on her leaving and her comments on the show. THe reader comments are great.

http://www.hollyscoop.com/chima-simone/big-brothers-chima-simone-addresses-eviction-and-racism_21246.aspx

chinese takeout:
Could I say here that Chima's "exclusive" to the hollyscoop.com was total BS.  She forgets many people have the feeds,  heard it all and then shared it all.  Why she is in denial, beyond me.

Maybe send hollyscoop.com the flashbacks of ALL her references and slurs she conveniently has forgotton?

Did anyone else see the EW interview with Jessie?  OMG  It's hysterical.  He makes no sense.  Total meathead! It is posted in the Big Brother Discussion Board section "EW.com Video interview with Jessie **Hysterical**"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version