Author Topic: Six Jury Votes or ???  (Read 3229 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Six Jury Votes or ???
« on: August 18, 2009, 01:54:27 PM »
How will Big Brother deal with one missing house guest when it comes time to vote. It's not too soon to start speculating. Will they bring someone back or will they let America vote. (I've seen one speculation that they could bring Ronnie back.)  :lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Six Jury Votes or ???
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2009, 02:02:05 PM »
I hope it isnt bring ronnie back I am hoping for America to be the deciding vote that would be way cool! Especially if Jordan is in the F2.
delightful just delightful

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2009, 02:21:38 PM »
wouldn't be fair to bring Ronnie back hes been to the outside world so no I absolutely do not agree that he will come back. The HG's say its America's vote if theirs a tie and were told no one is coming back .   :tup:

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2009, 04:37:48 PM »
Should be interesting to see who America votes for, depending on who the final two are.

If for some reason any two of the doom trio remain to end up in the final two, I'd rather gouge my eyes out with a spork instead of choose.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline RealityFanWA

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2009, 12:59:48 AM »
America's VOTE would have to be counted before the finale show because there is no way that they could do it on the live show haha...It would be cool to have America's VOTE!!!

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2009, 08:31:10 AM »
I think if America votes it would be after the F2 are confirmed. At the finale Americas vote will be used if a tie takes place. Otherwise it will be null and void.Just saying immediately after F2 is decided, voting will start and probably continue until the night before the finale. JMO and I am speculating of course  ;D
delightful just delightful

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2009, 09:17:24 AM »
I think if America votes it would be after the F2 are confirmed. At the finale Americas vote will be used if a tie takes place. Otherwise it will be null and void.Just saying immediately after F2 is decided, voting will start and probably continue until the night before the finale. JMO and I am speculating of course  ;D

There is always dead time between the determination of the final 2 and the live finale. I love your idea Kat!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.