Author Topic: Paula Abdul ‘Hurt,’ ‘Angry,’ May Not Return To ‘Idol’  (Read 13448 times)

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Paula Abdul ‘Hurt,’ ‘Angry,’ May Not Return To ‘Idol’
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2009, 03:10:54 PM »
joab @dizzyfeet is one of my twitter friends soo i am hopeing they can come to an agreement!!
my twittwering has been blowing up with news fro the last week i have heard that ryan is getting 15 mill and kara 12 mill and that paula was asking for 20 mil. jmo but i think she deserves it y u ask she realy does help the contestants every week all week not just on show day, she has an opion and doen't say the same thing over and over un less the singer was realy bad and she trys to say something not horrable, she has been with the show from the start , and in the frist season even ryan shared the hosting stuff with some guy. so he is less special than paula if u ask me.. she give the kids givft and treats them like gold. so if dizzy feet is smart and i no he is he will get her bk. allso dizzy feet did not have a great sutucd season this year..
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2009, 03:28:57 PM »
i just went bk to my twitter and dizzfeet posted that on july 19th.. i think we lost paula..
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2009, 09:51:11 PM »
I believe Paula should at least get the same amount as Ryan. Or at least 15 to 20million. If she's asking for 20million, it's a fair amount. What's 5million to AI? They are paying Simon 100million? :res:

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2009, 02:52:21 PM »
plus he get's royalits from 19E the company that signs the winner and who ever else they pic. the contract states that 19E gets frist pic of the top 30 i think any way.. the show was great last yr but 4 judges was a bit much and i realy don't like how ovious it is that the mentors r just on there to promote something  cd movie can we say product place ment???kara is no paula she is way diff. and too much like simond the judging will be flat .....
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2009, 06:45:11 AM »
The cast members of the upcoming season of Dancing With the Stars were announced today, and to the surprise of many, Paula Abdul’s name wasn’t among this year’s crew of waltzing celebrities (see the list at Us Weekly). According to the Los Angeles Times, even though ABC was among the most enthusiastic of the major networks vying for Abdul’s services after she announced she was leaving American Idol, Abdul and ABC have failed to come to agreeable terms to bring the former judge over. Negotiations have broken down so badly, the LA Times writes, that Abdul’s rumored cameo on next season’s Ugly Betty has also been called off.

So where does this leave Abdul? According to TMZ, the reason she didn’t join Dancing With the Stars was because she wanted to be able to join American Idol if the show’s producers finally met her $10 million contract demands. With ABC likely not happening, Abdul is reportedly hoping to rejoin American Idol, “sources” tell TMZ.
However, as Rock Daily reported last week, the money isn’t the only reason Abdul left Idol: Abdul felt that subtle jokes from her co-stars regarding her rumored drug addiction and her affair with a contestant reportedly cost Abdul a chance at a lucrative endorsement contract. Plus, Abdul wanted to be paid in the same ballpark as Simon Cowell and Ryan Seacrest.

Click here for Adam Lambert’s reasons why he’ll miss Paula Abdul on Idol.

Meanwhile, American Idol isn’t waiting around for Abdul to rejoin the judge’s table. After Victoria Beckham and Katy Perry previously filled in Abdul, People reports that both Mary J. Blige and Shania Twain will serve as temporary judges during the audition phase of Season Nine. Blige reportedly sat in during the Atlanta auditions, while Twain will sit beside Simon Cowell when Idol comes to Chicago on August 30th and 31st. Producers are reportedly still searching for a full-time fourth judge, with the New York Post’s Page Six reporting that Jessica Simpson is lobbying for the chance to Abdul’s vacant chair at the judge’s table. Us Weekly, however, has a quote from Simpson’s rep, who denies the report is true.

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2009/08/17/paula-abdul-reportedly-wants-to-return-to-american-idol/

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2009, 06:45:48 AM »
Greed might make Paula the biggest loser afterall. :(