Author Topic: Is Chima REALLY gone???  (Read 27959 times)

Offline Devils7

• RFF Jr. Member
Is Chima REALLY gone???
« on: August 15, 2009, 07:46:15 AM »
if so i am very very happy bc she was definitely a bitty!  now we dont have to hear that laugh and see those lips!!!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 01:02:41 AM by puddin »

Offline Devils7

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: Is Chima REALLY gone???
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2009, 07:47:04 AM »
anyone know what she did to get thrown out?

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2009, 09:54:31 AM »
the best we can gather at this point, is chima threatened or actually did put hotsauce in something or on something, and the red dye in it michelle is allergic to. That would be the reason we are thinking that she would have been thrown out; however other sites are reporting she just quit so who knows and who cares she is gone  :jumpy:

One other thing though is that chima threw her mic into the hottub last night so  :duno:
delightful just delightful

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2009, 09:56:31 AM »
Since we think AG was called in, we know something went down!
« Last Edit: August 15, 2009, 10:05:45 AM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Devils7

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2009, 10:09:26 AM »
i am soooooooooooooo glad she's gone!!!!  COULDNT STAND HER

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2009, 10:42:22 AM »
the best we can gather at this point, is chima threatened or actually did put hotsauce in something or on something, and the red dye in it michelle is allergic to. That would be the reason we are thinking that she would have been thrown out; however other sites are reporting she just quit so who knows and who cares she is gone  :jumpy:

One other thing though is that chima threw her mic into the hottub last night so  :duno:

Thanks to Kat I found and posted the link to the flashback here: http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,19706.msg448998.html#msg448998

I can't believe she did that!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Is ?? REALLY gone??? *spoiler*
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2009, 11:35:40 AM »
It was lydia that was walking  around with the hot sauce. I saw her take a bundle of things into the bathroom but  thought she was restocking it. Jordan saw her though and told jeff. All this started when the sore losers originally started emptying the red room drawers of russ and jeffs clothes and personal belongings .. they hid russells rosary and took micheles conditioner from her HOH basket. Then last night they threw all jeffs clothes on his bed in the SS room where he sleeps. Kevin alerted him and told him he had nothing to do with it ! Jeff was pissed! He told them not to **** with his **** anymore and put his clothes back in the drawers. Jeff told Jordan he would light their clothes on fire if they did anything to his clothes agan.
Later the Lydia and Chima were called to the DR and compared notes they were asked about the hot sauce that it was a safety problem because michele is alergic to red dye. Then Chima could not find her Cheetos and said those bastards must have ate them all. Nat & Lydia said they had some with their lunch. So chima went a a rant yelling to jeff and them in the backyard if ate her cheetos. They were like **** her.
Russ and Jordan said they saw them in the store room but were not going to tell her where they were.
Chima went back and told the other it must have been russell because he did not speak up when asked. So Chima went into the SS room and went thru Russells drawers and took his white hat and balled it in a blanket and put it in the storage bin in the Have Not room. The rules say its okay to hide things.
Then Lydia suggested that they go to the HOH and take some of micheles things but someone said you are not allowe in there only if invited. Lydia was like she said her door was always open.
They decided it was not a good idea.
Anyway this thing with Chima was building up she kept throwing stones at production saying that michele was told by them to put her up and how she was never really hoh and that if someone had won the pov to take nat off because she wanted to go home.

thats all I could remember right  now

you know I left at 4:30 because of the ongoing fish and layed in bed and actually was thinking that I should get back up that something was happening but I thought maybe a fight.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2009, 11:38:57 AM by puddin »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2009, 11:55:05 AM »
Thanks for clarifying it, it wasn't the candy, it was hot sauce.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2009, 12:08:25 PM »
Oh and then there was Chima throwing her micpac in the pool but thats already mentioned and child stuff like hogging the washer and dryer so that Russ and them could not use it. Putting the wash on long cycles and washing a few things at a time.

From the talk Im listening to now Chima walked.

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2009, 12:09:13 PM »
I think CBS was also getting a lot of emails from angry fans at the dangerous venom coming from Chima.  She is mentally unhinged.  Much of her talk went to the pure dangerous level for the rest of the houseguests.  If her family is smart they will put her somewhere  she can get the help she needs.  A person like that is not fun to watch in this game, it is like watching a car accident or train wreck.  I just hope that the other two (Nat & Lydia) will behave better but they both seem as violent as Chima was.  Anyway, I am so relieved that the bitch is gone! :jumpy: :hearts: :jumpy: :casey :yess: :jam:

Offline gueykewl

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2009, 12:20:59 PM »
Very typical of people like Chima who love to dish it out when things are going her way....but the true character of a person there is adversity.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2009, 12:40:34 PM »
Maybe she got kicked out because of everything that's been said in the last few days. It all really started after Jeff used the Coup to put Jessie on the block, and then when Jessie was evicted Chima started going off because of it.

I thought throwing the microphone into the hot tub last night was uncalled for. I didn't know she had a hand in talking about putting the hot sauce into Michele's hair color or something (was it that?). She deserved to go eventually. If she did end up walking, I don't know if it's better than BB just throwing her out, because BB was probably on the verge of doing it anyway.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2009, 12:40:45 PM »
She really put the screws to Natalie who is now a sitting duck. Some friend right? heh

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2009, 01:32:23 PM »
I was right about the complaints about her racial slurs; read on another blog that people were turning her name into an organization called CAIR.  If she came on this show because she felt it would help her career I think she failed miserably. Not a good move for a journalist to smear a whole race especially when said journalist also used race card to cry wolf against Brayden. :nono2:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2009, 01:45:35 PM »
i can proudly say that i was one of the many that wrote a letter and sent it several times to CBS about chima saying she was the twin towers..  as a NY'r that one sent me off !! :ugot 

i am sure that BB production just had enough.. she was breaking every rule or coming dangerously close to hurting someone. they knew what they had to to do  in order to get that poison out from their show and they in turned PUSHED HER BUTTONS this time around. plus having a meeting telling her she had to pay for the mic (which i'm sure she knew) it wasn't hard to let her dive and plummet off that cliff she forever talked about.

cya chima   :neener:  there's no pull cord for the chute this time!!

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2009, 02:19:14 PM »
Ugot2,

I am proud to say that I also wrote to CBS about Chima and her cohorts.  I also included in my letter all the talk of violence from Nat and Lydia.  I am no prude and can take a lot of things being said but when it comes to the explicit physical violence that these three spoke of, count me out.  We get enough of that in the world we live in, don't need to see it here also.  This is a game and is supposed to be entertaining.  So far today Lydia seems to have had the winds taken out of her sails, not so brave without Chima to blame it on.  The real victim in all of this is Kevin, I feel sorry that he is guilty by association this far along in the game.  I bet he wishes he would have joined the sane side of the house.  Hopefully now he will not have to run around doing damage control all the time, but with Nasty Nat in the house still, who can tell?

Offline gueykewl

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2009, 02:46:14 PM »
http://news-briefs.ew.com/2009/08/15/big-brother-contestant-chima-kicked-off-the-show/

CBS confirms that Chima did not walkout but given the BOOT. I hope the door hit her a$$ on the way out!

Offline pinkitty

• RFF Full Member
  • Here Kitty Kitty
    • My personal blog
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2009, 03:47:44 PM »
I just read this as well, makes it all the better she was KICKED OFF!!

I wonder if she will return to her entertainment job?

Natalie reading the BB rule book should have given Chima some pointers

I bet this girl has a mental issue background

I also found this http://www.utsystem.edu/news/clips/dailyclips/2003/0105-0111/UTA-FWST-Teacher-011103.pdf

I know she said something about this, but thought I would post a link

Offline pinkitty

• RFF Full Member
  • Here Kitty Kitty
    • My personal blog
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2009, 03:54:07 PM »
one more thing I just found

Chima throwing her mic edit from Rob: Sorry..no videos of no sort are allowed by Real & Superpass to be posted on any website without violating their rules

and more news, who knows if it is true

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-11484-Boston-TV-Examiner~y2009m8d15-Details-on-Chima-quitting-Big-Brother-11-begin-to-surface-Poll

I love this site, wish I would have founded it sooner
« Last Edit: August 15, 2009, 04:15:36 PM by Rob »

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2009, 04:15:53 PM »
Why is Michelle no longer HoH???

Offline gueykewl

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2009, 04:21:52 PM »
Lydia is the next wreck waiting to happen

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
Will Nat and Lydia behave now?
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2009, 04:31:19 PM »
I wonder if it has been enlightning to Nat and Lydia that even though they along with Chima thought they were irreplaceable "stars" the door did indeed slap Chima on her boney ass on her way out. :boot:   I hope that BB will keep a firm hand on the remaining two trouble makers.  While reading various sites I was amazed at the sheer number of people that are disturbed by the violence of the evil trio and took the time to write to CBS.  Lydia's remark about how BB will portray Chima was ridiculous!  How else can she be portrayed, Chima wrote it all herself.   Lydia likes to try to come off as some sophisticated woman but fails miserably.  I have to wonder if Lydia's problem of wanting to cut herself is the reason she has resorted to the pain that comes with tattoos, and is also the reason why she has made a human coloring book out of herself.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2009, 04:33:27 PM »

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2009, 04:43:51 PM »

rob i think it's because they(nat, lydia chima) bitch and bitch about michele telling nat she was giving her a chance to fight for POV so indirectly she told nat she was going on the block.. which is against the rules... that's just my guess.
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2009, 04:59:17 PM »
they de throned michell and r useing chima exit as an eviction. so they r now as i type playing hoh. michell can't play.
 about chima i don't think bb should have gotten her to play this game she was raped by a serial killer rapest and he was exzcuted this past yr, to much to soo for chima. also no for sure heard it out of marcelles's mouth bb3 and allstares that chima is a friend of his, can we say pulling the wrong strings at the wrong time. not a good move marci..
i am not going to make a judgment on chima based on this pressur cooker of a bb house considering what kind of a mess she was when she walked in the door, i will cry fowl on who ever gave he psyc clearance. i am a hair dresser and no she was not mentaly stable for that game.. :colors :colors
tv junky needs help!!!!!