Author Topic: Live show not live Thursday  (Read 10627 times)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: Live show not live Thursday
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2009, 09:45:01 PM »
makes sense to me bbjunky!! :iok:  
Get to bed young lady!  :knuckles:

man i'm getting smmmmashed all over by the top dogs tonight!! :funny:   ok ok.. just  a liitle more mommie :flirt:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline wpark2419

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2009, 10:35:42 PM »
I read about it this morning   I don't have the feeds though, so I don't know if they'll be blocked all day tomorrow or what...I guess I'll just wait and see 'cause I know people will be posting about it :) I know they don't want the fines and stuff...but I really wish it would be live (even though I'm not in Eastern time so it wouldn't really be for me) because I want to see the unedited version of Chima's fit!! :neener:
« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 01:35:09 PM by Blondie »

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2009, 11:41:29 AM »
I think all of us who have the live feeds will have to keep our eye open for any production leaks after around 2:00 to take roll call of who was still in the house on the leak.  We will most likely be locked out until the ET broadcast finishes.

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2009, 04:12:06 PM »
If I was BB production I would inform Chima that if she opens her trap it will be an instant eviction and the only one of the night. :nono2:  I am sick of her hijacking the show with her big mouth. (:;)  Truth be told I would much rather keep Russell than her anyway. Also if she errupts they could pass the fine on the her.  Can't they just bleep her out like last time??  Just start beeping whenever you see her lips move. :ugot  I can not remember such an ungrateful cast as this years, what a shame for all those that would have been thrilled to be cast on the show.  Alot of them must think they are big important movie stars now. :groan:

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2009, 04:38:45 PM »
 :meow: :meow: :wohoo: i was hopeing some one posted this, i got tweetd from 3 realy good sources yd, and on person i chat with on the live feeds id deff going and did get the e-mail, so did the others that tweetd about it yd, i also so think that jeff is deff going to use it other wish they would not have to tape early and edit for us. jmo i am glade they r doing it my reason it when chima and jessy go belistick oh and lets trow nat in ther also, the whole show could end up being one big bleep.
 :knuckles: :knuckles: thoses hg's r so vilotial they go off on stupid thing's amagin them have a real reason to get mad. :drama :bags so yea, i am glade they r tapeing it i think it will b a high rating for the show they need it and also we will get to c and here more content.
i am  :jam: anoyed at the hg's ecept jordan and jeff, and i am even more anyoed every day that i find out how ppl got cast and who they no. to day i was watching the feeds and there is a chelscia/ some other person on the live feeds saying we deff won't have feeds today btw, but marcelles called in aka bb3 and allstars, and he was deffending chima and then said he new her personaly so that is y he is feeling so protective of her..so we have jessy been there, casey laura and jessy new each other befor the show was cast, lydia who was cast 2 weeks befor the show started she said it on feeds severl times and has major conections eather baby set for or was assentt to heather mills, paul mc cartny / dwts fame.. so imo michell ronnie hat him, jeff and jordan , maby nat hate her are the only ligt ppl who tryed out, russe has rich parens who got him in..ok and i am done..
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2009, 05:28:56 PM »