Author Topic: If Jeff uses the power...  (Read 2331 times)

Offline wpark2419

• RFF Not So Newbie
If Jeff uses the power...
« on: August 11, 2009, 04:18:47 PM »
It would be AMAZING if Jeff uses the power, because not only would either Jessie or Natalie go home, but Chima will freak out. Maybe she'll go so crazy that she punches Jeff and gets kicked out :wohoo: I can't wait for Thursday's show to see if he does use it and how everyone will react. After Dark should be entertaining that night too :meow:

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
Re: If Jeff uses the power...
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2009, 07:52:57 PM »
I just really hope that he does use it, even if for nothing more then some excitment.  I am sick of being promised game change things that turn out to be duds.

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2009, 08:24:36 PM »
I hope Jeff uses it too, put Jessie and Nat up. It would defiantly change the game.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2009, 01:18:27 AM »
Hi guys!! :waves:

We are also discussing this in the Coup d'Etat thread over here:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,19513.0.html

in case you want to read more about it!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2009, 03:33:59 PM »
I wish I could make the days go faster, I can hardly wait until Thursday. :party:  I hope and pray that Jeff uses the power that America gave him to put up Jessie and nasty Nat.  I also am looking forward to Chima's freak out, she will probably pull all her hair extensions out. :pull  I am wondering if Jessie is having a premonition about being put up, he is paranoid as hell lately. :faint:  I think Jeff has the guts to do it and I would be really disappointed if he didn't. :crybabe:

Offline wpark2419

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2009, 04:27:20 PM »
I know just what you mean northernlite. I've been antsy all week waiting for thursday :) Would LOVE to see the looks on all their faces when he puts up Jesse and Natalie! :jumpy: