Author Topic: Jennifer Hudson Gives Birth!  (Read 2598 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Jennifer Hudson Gives Birth!
« on: August 11, 2009, 10:20:35 AM »
IT'S A  BOY!

DAVID DANIEL OTUNGA, JR.

August 10, 2009

7 pounds 14 ounces

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Re: Jennifer Hudson Gives Birth!
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2009, 05:54:42 AM »
WHAT?? I didn't even know my idol was pregnant?? :ascared

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Re: Jennifer Hudson Gives Birth!
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2009, 10:29:24 AM »
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20297229,00.html

Jennifer Hudson Welcomes a Son
By Missy Ritti

Originally posted Tuesday August 11, 2009 12:05 PM EDT

It's official: Though she remained mum over the last nine months Jennifer Hudson is, indeed, a mom.

The Oscar-winning actress and Grammy-winning singer, 27, welcomed son David Daniel Otunga Jr. on Monday, her rep confirms to PEOPLE.

"The baby is beautiful and perfect," says Hudson's rep Lisa Kasteler. "His parents are ecstatic."

David weighed 7 lbs., 14 oz., at birth and is the first child for Hudson and her fiancé David Otunga. The couple kept the sex of the baby a delivery surprise.

"Congratulations!" Hudson's Dreamgirls costar Jamie Foxx tells ET Canada. "I wonder if he came out singing? Probably."

Throughout the duration of her pregnancy, Hudson refused to confirm or deny that she was an expectant mother, instead allowing her burgeoning bump to speak for itself. As late as last month, she took the stage in Los Angeles to perform "Will You Be There" at the public memorial for Michael Jackson.

Her relative silence didn't stop colleagues from sending their well-wishes, however. Anika Noni Rose predicted in June that her Dreamgirls costar would go on to be a phenomenal mother, telling PEOPLE that David Jr. would be "much loved."

Roger Friedman of Showbiz411 was the first to break the news of David's arrival.