Author Topic: If Any Question Should Be Banned ...  (Read 3703 times)

Offline Car84

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV
If Any Question Should Be Banned ...
« on: May 10, 2004, 06:08:42 PM »
"What do you plan to do with the money?"

My answer would be:

"Ahem.  First of all, does it really come down to who supports the best charity - or who can best lie about supporting this most worthy charity?  Also, there are these words called possessive pronouns.  Among them are "my," "his," and "hers."  I won't put the money under a rock.  If I spend it on myself, I'll buy lots of stuff from a lot of happy people.  Sure, I'll donate some to charity.  My spouse and I will discuss this because we talk about these sorts of things.  That's all I can say at this point."

Sure, it might cost me a vote or the difference between first and second place.  But I think it's the right answer.

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
Re: If Any Question Should Be Banned ...
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2004, 12:25:56 AM »
Welcome Car84.  You are right, I don't like that question.  And how people plan to spend it should not impact on their decision as to who should get it.  The person who wins the money should get it cos they played a great game and deserved it.

Theresa

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2004, 07:11:57 AM »
i agree, it should go to who played a good game.  But this way the ones that played a good honest game have a chance to win unlike in the show where they are like "vote the good ones out we dont stand a chance against them".  i like that we get to pick.

t

surviordude_JT

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2004, 11:54:01 AM »
That question sux...... it is not answered truthfully

Offline Snickers

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm Back
    • Rachael Speaks
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2004, 10:58:56 PM »
You know what other question I hate.... Do you have an regrets or would you have played differently?  It's Survivor not Romper room. I:) I got him---------------> O0

Snix
Snickers
Did you miss me?

Theresa

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2004, 11:01:33 PM »
That is the dumbest question and you know that the one asking it is really fishing for some sort of appology or confirmation that they were done wrong...