Author Topic: RW/RR Challenge: The Ruins  (Read 33693 times)

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
RW/RR Challenge: The Ruins
« on: August 07, 2009, 02:54:09 AM »
It'll be the next Challenge season to air on MTV. Location: Thailand.

This is all I could find about it, with the cast spoilers and all. Sorry for posting another board as the source.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: RW/RR Challenge: The Ruins
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2009, 12:53:46 PM »
More information on The Ruins, via Wikipedia: Divided into two teams, one of champions of past challenge shows, and a team of challengers who have never won a challenge show.

Here's the Wikipedia page.

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2009, 11:56:41 PM »
Stoked!

Evan Starkman was my favorite last season and I almost cried in happiness when he won; this season hopefully he wins again and Cohutta/Wes/Chet do dece
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2009, 12:40:22 AM »
With the exception of the two Fresh Meat members, the challengers are from the Real World. Did MTV not find any Road Rulers willing to challenge the champions?

Offline bearsfolife

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2009, 08:53:48 AM »
Apparently from the previews on MTV, Wes and Kenny will be on bad terms cause of the whole Johanna situation.

It's good that CT isn't on the show. That guy is a real douche(pardon my language).

And I thought Kelly Anne said she would never do one of these again. :duno:

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2009, 01:39:48 PM »
I like Wes!

There seems to be a ton of fights on that clip; people are probably gonna be kicked off
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2009, 03:47:58 PM »
Quite a few people are kicked off...at least 3.

Offline marybeth

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2009, 11:02:59 PM »
loved the show, cant wait for next week

Offline marybeth

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2009, 12:10:13 AM »
Stoked!

Evan Starkman was my favorite last season and I almost cried in happiness when he won; this season hopefully he wins again and Cohutta/Wes/Chet do dece

are u serious, evan? i cant stand that dude. hes a punk.  never wants to man up go in the big thing, hes just a punk. but if u love him thats cool, i just dont know whats so great about that dude is all. sorry

Offline bearsfolife

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2009, 10:10:38 PM »
Yea, Wes was hilarious. He's the only one I like among Kenny, Evan, Johnny, and him.

Kenny's a real piece of work. He can't even man up, apologize for havin sex with Johanna. I mean what did Wes do wrong here? I'm still trying to figure that out. How is Wes the bad guy when Kenny can't even be a man about anything.

I hope Wes' efforts into sabotaging the Champions works better on the next episode. The longer Wes is there, the better the show will be.

And Evan is also a sucky person. He's the same guy who didn't take Paula to the Final 4 on the boat in The Island and instead took Evelyn. That should tell you what kind of a person Evan is. I don't even pay attention to when Evan is mad. That guy might be an even bigger hypocrite than Kenny.

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2009, 06:55:07 PM »
Kenny's a real piece of work. He can't even man up, apologize for havin sex with Johanna. I mean what did Wes do wrong here? I'm still trying to figure that out. How is Wes the bad guy when Kenny can't even be a man about anything.

Why should he apologize? Wes and Johanna weren't dating during the Island. They broke up like 6 months before they even left to film the Island. It's not like she cheated on him; she was single and is a big girl.

The question is...what did Kenny do wrong? How is he the bad guy?

Offline bearsfolife

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2009, 08:41:02 AM »

Why should he apologize? Wes and Johanna weren't dating during the Island. They broke up like 6 months before they even left to film the Island. It's not like she cheated on him; she was single and is a big girl.

It's like what happened with CT and Shauvon and how much that embarassed Diem.

Just the fact that it was done on national TV more than anything else. That's like a huge slap in the face.

Maybe put yourself in Wes' shoes and maybe you'll figure it out at some point.

And Kenny has always been a douche. Every single challenge I see him on. He's worse than Evan and he's not even good TV material like Johnny Bananas is.

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2009, 11:26:08 PM »

Just the fact that it was done on national TV more than anything else. That's like a huge slap in the face.

And Kenny has always been a douche. Every single challenge I see him on. He's worse than Evan and he's not even good TV material like Johnny Bananas is.

OK I get what you're saying, and I agree that it's kind of like what happened on Duel II, yet not the same.  And I have been in Wes' shoes, thanks (although not on national television).

For some reason though, I don't think Wes was embarrassed. I think he was just pissed.

Johnny is hardly good television. At least Kenny and Evan have (some) funny moments. I've had quite a few friends meet Bananas in Fullerton and they say he's just as much of an a-hole as he is on the shows. I've also had a few friends meet Kenny who say he's the opposite of how he acts on the shows. Take it for what you will, I guess.

Offline bearsfolife

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2009, 08:09:01 AM »

OK I get what you're saying, and I agree that it's kind of like what happened on Duel II, yet not the same.  And I have been in Wes' shoes, thanks (although not on national television).

For some reason though, I don't think Wes was embarrassed. I think he was just pissed.

Johnny is hardly good television. At least Kenny and Evan have (some) funny moments. I've had quite a few friends meet Bananas in Fullerton and they say he's just as much of an a-hole as he is on the shows. I've also had a few friends meet Kenny who say he's the opposite of how he acts on the shows. Take it for what you will, I guess.

Kenny's the same one who still lives with his parents, isn't he?

Talk about not wanting to become a responsible adult.