Author Topic: The Real World: Cancun  (Read 52943 times)

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: The Real World: Cancun
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2009, 01:17:16 AM »
 :lol:  OK, big drama last week is finally over.  Joey and Ayiiia  both hate each other, BUT at least they are not speaking to each other.... Thank god for that.   :funny:

Oh wait, more drama is lurking in the wings... but first we get a visit from girl-with-strange-body-piercings boyfriend, Matt.  Isn't love grand.   :snicker:  All is right with the world... until he leaves, and then body piercing girl sleeps around with some guy.... but she really loves Matt...but but.... whatever...  :groan:  :res:

Joey's in deep doodoo... missed his work shift... Spring Break company is pissed....  will he lose his job?... will he go home?...  will we fall asleep waiting for some Spring Break action?...  :funny:

Nope... Joe gets a slap on the wrist and double duty... wow... that was a close one... he's the only one keeping this show interesting...   :knuckles:  we are saved....   :jumpy:

lots more sex in next weeks previews... and Jasmine may get layed... finally.   :-[   you go girl!

Offline bearsfolife

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2009, 10:52:05 PM »
Well, Joey finally screwed up enough to get fired. He wants to put blame on an alarm clock not going off but I been in that situation before and if you had a better alarm clock, you will wake up no matter if it's 6 or 8 AM.

This is just a guy who's never really had a real job aside from his band. He's probably used to not listening to anybody and not answering to authority figures.

I mean I'm sure if I was on the show and I liked him that I would've been just as mad as all the rest of the housemates but honestly, he deserved to be fired off the show.

And him saying how his bosses were douche bags, welcome to the real world, there's no such thing as the perfect boss. But those bosses like Cristina seemed pretty reasonable if you didn't screw up.

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2009, 08:14:55 AM »
 :lol: Actually the "after the Real World" after show was more entertaining than the epiosde.  Yep, "Iron Pants" boss lady gives Joey the boot.   :groan:  You'd think an expensive super deluxe hotel suite would have a decent alarm clock.   :res:  Too bad, but looks like Ayiiia gets more face time now... *ugh*  (:;)  BTW, in case anyones interested, lots of sex this week, except poor Jasmine... NO SEX FOR YOU!  :funny:   :neener:

After show says there are only 5 episodes left.  Looks like more drama...  :meow:   :knuckles:  Can we stand it...  :lol:

Offline bearsfolife

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2009, 06:31:11 PM »
This has been one of the worst seasons ever. It's basically been the Joey and Ayiia show with Jasmine's love story, CJ's going off on Ayiia, and Jonna struggling to remain faithful to her b/f.

It's been pretty awful b/c Bronne, Emily, and Derek aren't even like in the show that much as they do nothing.

Having it in Cancun was an awful idea b/c all they do is drink, party, and have sex. Wow, what an interesting season.

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2009, 01:20:49 AM »
 :lol: Now with Joey gone, what can the producers showcase this week.... how about "All Jasmine, All The Time"...   :funny:  ..and some poor orphan kids and other such warm fuzy stuff.. yada yada yada..

But anyway, speaking of Jasmine, what's funnier than a little sassy black girl?  How about a drunk, mad, little sassy black girl.   :yess:  ROFLMAO  :colors
Jasmine likes Pat, Pat doesn't return the favor, Pat likes Janna, Janna flirts with Pat, Jasmine gets drunk,  :jam:  and hates everyone... problem solved....  :res:  nothing but drama....  :meow: ..oh and still no sex for Jasmine

Oh wait, did I say drama?  looks like we get drama in spades next week... flying fire extinguishers... consequences.... packed bags...  here we go again...   :snicker:

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2009, 10:33:02 AM »
 :lol:  Tonight's episode was all about Bronne, Jasmine, and Jonna.   :res:  Bronne gets drunk, finds a fire extinguisher, throws it in the hotel pool, gets banished from the hotel (but gets to stay in Cancun at the dorm), and is sorry....  :lol:   Jasmine hooks up with Pat's cousin, yada yada yada... lots of drinks layer they have sex.   :jumpy:  finally....   :lol:  Jonna is getting tired of her boyfriend back home, steals Pat away from Jasmine, yada yada yada... lots of drinks later they (may) have sex (?)   :groan:  Now we know why he is her ex-boyfiend back home.   :funny:

Looks like some three way sex next week...  :ascared  ....oh no, it involves Ayiiia..  :res:   (:;) :knuckles: :meow:

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2009, 03:48:36 PM »
wo

Offline bearsfolife

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2009, 08:43:07 AM »
Jonna got played :neener: (last 5 mins. of the show when she tried to call Pat and he just completely dissed/disregarded her)

Serves her right for leading Matt on like that. She seems nice but the way she broke up with Matt was pretty disgusting if you ask me. To be like that to someone who you spent a while with, just treating him like he was some random stranger that she hooked up with once.

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2009, 09:58:10 PM »
I didn't even know the real world cancun thing existed!

I love Bronne for calling out Ayiia/Emilee

I love Jonna/Derek/CJ/Joey too

I am teeter-tottering on Jasmine all the time

but yeah screw Emilee and Ayiia
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2009, 09:59:39 PM »
PS that last next episode thing is rad

Joey's comin back and hookin up! :D

EDIT: I read spoilers and know who it is! :O

pm me if you wanna know ;)
« Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 10:19:43 PM by RahRah »
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2009, 02:27:37 AM »
Season finale - No surprise, Joey returns, a changed man...  :lol:  it's a love fest, hugs all around...  :res:  lot's of booze later and Joey and Ayiiia are in the sack...  :groan:  eewwww!

No fights, lots of warm fuzzies... how exciting, NOT!

After the show, MTV aired "The S#!t That They Should Have Shown" outtakes.  Great stuff... better than the actual show.   :funny:  Surprising, we find that Emilee is not the "stick-in-the-mud" she was made out to be, but rather a tiger in the bed.  She got porked as much as or more than the others.  We also learn that Ayiiia is just as crazy, if not more, as was shown.  Bronne comes across as a cool guy, not the ass I thought he would be.  Oh, yeah, Emilee is really really funny when she is pissed drunk.   :casey 

Glad to see this train wreck finally over.   ;D

Offline bearsfolife

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2009, 08:08:22 AM »
Yea, there's good stuff in the "shi^ they should've shown" that would've been great to see on TV, not having to watch Pat and Jonna and Jasmine in what seemed like 5 episodes in a row.

Offline missv2009

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2009, 12:16:51 PM »
Season finale - No surprise, Joey returns, a changed man...  :lol:  it's a love fest, hugs all around...  :res:  lot's of booze later and Joey and Ayiiia are in the sack...  :groan:  eewwww!

No fights, lots of warm fuzzies... how exciting, NOT!

After the show, MTV aired "The S#!t That They Should Have Shown" outtakes.  Great stuff... better than the actual show.   :funny:  Surprising, we find that Emilee is not the "stick-in-the-mud" she was made out to be, but rather a tiger in the bed.  She got porked as much as or more than the others.  We also learn that Ayiiia is just as crazy, if not more, as was shown.  Bronne comes across as a cool guy, not the ass I thought he would be.  Oh, yeah, Emilee is really really funny when she is pissed drunk.   :casey 

Glad to see this train wreck finally over.   ;D

Regarding the Sh*t they should have shown...the part where Ayiiia is drunk and going crazy for chicken wings there is a song playing in the background...what is that song?   Its been driving me nuts. 
Thank you!!

Offline missv2009

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2009, 12:39:47 PM »
Here is a link to the video:

It is at the 4:50 minute or so mark

http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/435473/pee-party.jhtml#id=1620679

Thanks!!!   

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member