Author Topic: EP11: East Coast live show updates and commentary *please read the rules*  (Read 62338 times)

Offline autowil

• From St. Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Reality show Freak :)
Re: EP11: East Coast live show updates and commentary *please read the rules*
« Reply #175 on: November 29, 2009, 08:00:38 PM »

Love Ericka Popping eye reaction!! Wohoo!!

:hearts: :hearts: :jam: :jam:

autowill, you are not to ask questions then answer yourself in the episode 12 thread, your constant chatter drives me insane, think before you post and make it a good post please , thanks

Cause no one answer my qns...  :'(
Coming Soon Autowil Amazing Race 1 - 2023....

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #176 on: November 29, 2009, 08:01:16 PM »
NEXT WEEK ON .. THE FINALE OF THE AMAZING RACE:

Snippets of scenes from the Final Three episode.

Phil: In high-rolling Las Vegas, teams put it all on the line. Experience the highs (rapelling, flying on a trapeze), the lows, and the King (Elvis impersonation). Who will cross the line first and win the $1 million?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #177 on: November 29, 2009, 08:01:32 PM »

autowill, you are not to ask questions then answer yourself in the episode 12 thread, your constant chatter drives me insane, think before you post and make it a good post please , thanks

You don't give anyone a chance you jump to conclusions with no evidence

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #178 on: November 29, 2009, 08:02:50 PM »
Looks like they're all on the same flight! Should be interesting.

Offline autowil

• From St. Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Reality show Freak :)
« Reply #179 on: November 29, 2009, 08:06:03 PM »

You don't give anyone a chance you jump to conclusions with no evidence
I feel hurt now since u mention in this thread... U should PM me instead.. I decide not to come to this thread again..  :'(
Coming Soon Autowil Amazing Race 1 - 2023....

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #180 on: November 29, 2009, 08:12:06 PM »
Flight Time should really have done the Roadblock!  He would've figured out that it was Franz a lot sooner!

I think Brian & Ericka did receive a penalty but the Globetrotters took a 4 hour one earlier so the penalty Brian & Ericka may have gotten wouldn't have mattered anyway.

Belle Book

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #181 on: November 29, 2009, 08:19:04 PM »
I gave in & watched this ep. :funny:

Ericka <3 "She's gonna get her ass kicked" "If you touch me, I'm gonna punch you" And I agree with Belle. NEVER send Big Easy to do these types of Roadblocks. :funny:

Brian/Ericka is the only acceptable ending for me right now. Meghan winning would be <333333333333333333333333333, but Cheyne winning is </333333333 And Sam/Dan started to bug me once Maria/Tiffany (<333333) left.
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #182 on: November 29, 2009, 09:38:05 PM »
Cheyne is moaning like he is having sex.

And I still can't believe with the first letter known Big Easy only has 20 some choices, why the hell would you take a penalty.  Seriously.
mswood, I wrote essentially the same thing on the Ep. 11 thread. Big Easy IF HE BELIEVES DAN  about the first letter is "F" has only 24 possible combinations, 4 factorial. He would hit it on average by halfway through or by 12 or 13 different letter combinations.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 09:44:07 PM by apskip »

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #183 on: November 29, 2009, 09:41:45 PM »
Cheyne is moaning like he is having sex.

And I still can't believe with the first letter known Big Easy only has 20 some choices, why the hell would you take a penalty.  Seriously.
mswood, I wrote essentially the same thing on the Ep. 11 thread. Big Easy IF HE BELIEVES DAN has only 24 possible combinations, 4 factorial. He would hit it on average by halfway through or by 12 or 13 different letter combinations.
Maybe big easy is neither big nor easy when talking numbers
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline chill_sd

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #184 on: November 29, 2009, 10:43:11 PM »
My favorite line this episode:

Random local person answering Brian: I am . . lost . . too.
Ericka: Yes, and drunk!

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #185 on: November 30, 2009, 05:58:46 AM »
Ericka is such a quotable person. :funny: Speaking of quotes, I just rewatched the Season 6 intro & check this line out from Season 6. I :funny: 'ed so much:

Bolo: It's our job to piss people off. We are the bad people. There's nobody gonna be able to compete with us.

*a few minutes later*

Jonathan & Victoria, married enterpreneurs from Los Angeles
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #186 on: November 30, 2009, 09:03:06 AM »
Ericka is such a quotable person. :funny: Speaking of quotes, I just rewatched the Season 6 intro & check this line out from Season 6. I :funny: 'ed so much:

Bolo: It's our job to piss people off. We are the bad people. There's nobody gonna be able to compete with us.

*a few minutes later*

Jonathan & Victoria, married enterpreneurs from Los Angeles

:funny: :funny: :funny:

Anyway, this episode would be real good if Globetrotters didn't quit but figured out the Roadblock last anyway and get eliminated. Does that work?

Ericka is indeed a person with many many LOL'ed remarks. I was actually giggling madly when she was pissed by all the drunk people on the streets. And her comment about her having an American attitude?? Priceless.

And is it just me, or the fact that this leg seemed to have the most route info/markers/task and bring back so many past memories?? We usually have a leg whereby teams receive a clue at the pitstop, arrive at the place and get a Detour/Roadblock next to it, then complete it and go to another location to start their 2nd task which are so often next to each other these days, then go to the pitstop 5metre away....

But this leg is LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. First they get some clue at a location, B/E start their Speedbump, then they travel to their Roadblock location, completed it, go to the place where they get to endure the cold, then travel to another location, get a Detour where the two locations are actually NOT beside each other, completed it.. and TAKE A TAXI to the pitstop!! There are so many things to be done this leg and it's not surprising for me thus that Brian and Ericka actually took so long until dawn.

Anyway, B/E is <333333333333333333333. Rooting for them to win! Don't mind Meghan and Cheyne winning. But if Sam and Dan wins.... :meow: :res: