Author Topic: Did Anyone see all the fights on BB After Dark Last Night?  (Read 6766 times)

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
Did Anyone see all the fights on BB After Dark Last Night?
« on: August 04, 2009, 09:58:20 AM »
Talk about explosions on BB After Dark Last Night! :knuckles:  Chima and Russell went toe to toe several times.  What was the most surprising was Kevin getting in Ronnie's face after Ronnie agitated the situation. (:;)  I could not beleive when Ronnie went into his room and fake cried, it was the most pathetic cry I have ever seen from a man, it made me sick.  :'(   Kevin was also at Ronnie about Ronnie saying that Hitler was a talented speaker or something.  Ronnie has some strange heros.   And Jesse jumping into bed and hiding from the fights after he just got done telling Russell "I got your back."  I think there is now huge fractures in the tight knit group. The only ones that were not yelling were Jesse, Jeff, Jordan and Natalie. :meow:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Did Anyone see all the fights on BB After Dark Last Night?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2009, 10:19:25 AM »
I missed it,  have to catch up!!!!!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2009, 10:45:43 AM »
Can anyone give us the time so we can "flashback"?????

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2009, 10:52:22 AM »
I think it started about 10pm big brother time.    :meow: :meow: :meow:
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2009, 11:06:20 AM »
There seems to be some confusion on what was going on last night in the BB house with all the fights, I watched on After Dark so I will try to fill in the blanks for those that do not have Showtime.  

After Dark started with Jesse and Russell in the HOH room telling each other that they will have each others backs.  Russell was thowing Michelle under the bus which I thought was pretty shady since he has been in her ear steady on the After Dark show.  Jesse and Russell were saying that Chima wants all girls to the end.  They had Nat call Chima into the room so they could talk.  Russell started telling Chima that Michelle said that Chima had a plan to back door Russell.  Chima did not want him to say anymore till Michelle was in the room with them.  Chima gets Michelle in the room and she denies telling Russell that.  Says it was just speculation.  (I think I remember her saying that to Russ so I think she has learned from Ronnie how to lie and cause alot of upheavals)  Chima goes off on Russ about him being the rat and they proceed to get into each others faces.  Fight between Kevin and Ronnie started in the bathroom when everyone was trying to tell Nat that Ronnie and Russ have a secret deal.  Everyone has seen the winks and sneaking around each other that Ronnie and Russ have done.  Kevin thinks all the fighting between Russ and Ron is staged.  Ronnie comes in and says the F bomb to Kevin and Kevin goes off.  I think Ronnie was trying to get Kevin to hit him and even accused Kevin of chest butting him but Chima and Lydia said it did not happen.  Michelle confronted Nat that she has no respect for the houseguests since she befriends Ronnie and condones all his BS.  Nat wheels into the Redroom where Chima is listening to Ronnie cry and Michelle comes in and Ronnie lashes out at her and Kevin comes flying in and jumps on the bed and throws a blanket over Kevin's head and tells him to shut the **** up.  Ronnie wants the DR to call Kevin in and for Kevin to leave the bedroom.  Kevin tells Ronnie that he only fights with women and the smallest man in the house (Kevin) and that is ****ed up.  Ronnie seems to be working the assult thing and wants the tapes reviewed.  All in all it was a slap down that has been weeks in the making. :meow:  The fights started happening about 1 hour into After Dark.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2009, 11:10:14 AM »
I was able to go to Aug 3rd, 11p on Cam 1 and watched all of it...it happened about 1/2 thru the hour!! It was awesome!! Get those feeds and watch it people!!!

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2009, 12:49:12 PM »
it was crazy, i thnk the whole thing started when russell was todl that michell was lyeing and the whole house except jordan and jeff belive jessy and nat's made up story about michell going to them to try to keep ronnie . they did that the other day and it did not work so they trew michell under the bus over the whole thing, and before that jessey was going to come clean with russell about the lie. insted the DOUCH BAG JESSY hides in dr/ under his covers trew the whole thing. and him and nat realy started it. i stayed up till 3am watching the feeds it was realy awsome , i though at one point some one was going to get draged out of the bb house, and all this with no boozzzzz :ascared the funnest part of the night was jeff outside going get me my car keys..
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline wpark2419

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2009, 03:36:40 PM »
The fights were very entertaining! It's the first time since Casey left that it's been worth watching. On another site though, people who have the live feeds were saying that Russell and Chima staged the whole thing and they planned everything out, even down to what they were going to say, and that Chima would throw water on Russell. Is this true, was it all fake?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2009, 03:40:40 PM »
The fights were very entertaining! It's the first time since Casey left that it's been worth watching. On another site though, people who have the live feeds were saying that Russell and Chima staged the whole thing and they planned everything out, even down to what they were going to say, and that Chima would throw water on Russell. Is this true, was it all fake?

Nothing would surprise me, particularly when it involves Russell. I just don't know.

Welcome to RFF wpark!

:ty4posting :welcome:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline wpark2419

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2009, 03:49:08 PM »
It would be very disappointing if it was all staged. I don't have the live feeds though...if I did I would never leave the computer. So I limit myself to watching after dark and reading stuff online :)
Thanks for the welcome :tup:

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2009, 04:12:55 PM »
Ronnie was soooo lolworthy

"REVIEW THE TAPES HE CHESTBUMPED MEEEE :'( :'( :'( THEY KNOW I'M GONNA SHOW UP ON FINALE NIGHT AND SHOW THAT HE CHESTBUMPED ME IN FRONT OF EVERYONE" ahahaha
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline RealityFanWA

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2009, 01:59:27 AM »
I wish I had After Dark BB haha...