Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 302656 times)

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #1175 on: August 18, 2009, 02:33:28 PM »
Here I copied some of the info from the new start page from 9PM last night.

Have Not comp results: the HG's played as a team and have 1 day of slop *Monday
Nominated: Chima and Natalie!
Chima has left the house!
Michele not longer HOH for breaking the rules, telling Nat she was putting her up before Noms
JORDAN NEW HOH

HOH prizes
Jeff won a trip to Hawaii

Shows how much I pay attention to things.   It's that attention to detail that would take me far in the BB game.  :lol: 

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1176 on: August 18, 2009, 02:45:18 PM »
Russell is a BIG FAT LIAR  :knuckles:  (:;) :knuckles: Him saying he never attacked Kevin's sexuality.  Russell just made fun it earlier and has done so through out the entire time at the BB house.

He's full on homophobic, IMO.
No MSG!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1177 on: August 18, 2009, 02:59:51 PM »
I'll ask again....

When did BB say and then take away Michele's HOH because she said Nat was going up?  I had thought things moved quickly, new HOH because of Chima's expulsion.

I don't know - I heard it in passing on here - not on the updates...

I just assumed that Michele's reign ended because one of the two nominees left, but what do I know.  ???

When puddin puts up a new page @ 9pm each night and lists what is what---it is listed there.
Natalie, Lydia and Kevin were gloating that BB gave them what they wanted and then saying  that Michele looked miserable because she lost her  HOH so take it for what its worth I guess it will be explained tonight on the show  :duno:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1178 on: August 18, 2009, 03:16:53 PM »
I'll ask again....

When did BB say and then take away Michele's HOH because she said Nat was going up?  I had thought things moved quickly, new HOH because of Chima's expulsion.

I just assumed that Michele's reign ended because one of the two nominees left, but what do I know.  ???

When puddin puts up a new page @ 9pm each night and lists what is what---it is listed there.
Natalie, Lydia and Kevin were gloating that BB gave them what they wanted and then saying  that Michele looked miserable because she lost her  HOH so take it for what its worth I guess it will be explained tonight on the show  :duno:

TY  Yes, the show tonight will be very interesting to say the least.  Lots of 'splaining to do!  :casey
No MSG!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1179 on: August 18, 2009, 04:02:33 PM »
I'm beginning to wonder if the veto comp and ceremony will take place live on Thursday since it was supposed to be a live double eviction show. With the Chima situation, it will be just veto comp, meeting, eviction and HOH comp. We'll see if they are on an indoor LD today or not.

That would be interesting Will I like that idea plus it won't give Jeff & Jordan a chance to sit down Russ & Michele to get to the truth which sounded like a crazy idea in the first place. People do not like to get called out and it could make Russ turn on them before the next HOH comp more so.
Another thing that bugs me is that Jeff is mad that Russ is making final 2 deals? Well that is playing the game so whats so wrong with that? There is no way Jeff or Jordan would take him to the final 2 and he knows that and is looking out for himself right? How is calling Russell out going to help the J's? Like how dare he try to take our spot in the final 2 with someone else.  We deserve to be in the final 2 out of anyone in the house! WTF? Jeff you have to win comps and earn your spot no one is taking you to the final 2 you have to get there on your own.
Although ya all know I want Jeff and Jordan in the final , just sayin' :luvu: but I never get what I want so it will probably be Russell and Michele or worse case scenario Kevin and Lydia :killme:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1180 on: August 18, 2009, 04:14:51 PM »
Hey Puddin  :waves:
Jeff got mad when he heard Russell was coming for him next week.  Kevin lied about it and then Michelle confirmed that Russell was coming for him before the F4 were established.
That's the only reason (well, Lord knows it's not the only reason) that Jeff wants to call him out after the Veto comp, but before the Veto ceremony.  He was considering backdooring Russell.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1181 on: August 18, 2009, 04:37:57 PM »
The more I think about it, the more I think Will is on to something.

They do the live POV on Thursday, possibly something geared towards Nat or Lydia (possibly).  One of them wins and comes down, or even Kev wins and takes Lydia down.

That means Jordan, who has been fretting all week, will have to make an on the spot decision without the benefit of Jeff's input, and without the opportunity (as puddin pointed out) to confront Michele and Russ.

Hmmm...I'm beginning to like this idea more and more!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1182 on: August 18, 2009, 04:50:32 PM »
Did they pick players for the Veto competition yet? If so, do you guys know who's not playing?
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1183 on: August 18, 2009, 04:53:39 PM »

They do the live POV on Thursday, possibly something geared towards Nat or Lydia (possibly).  One of them wins and comes down, or even Kev wins and takes Lydia down.

That means Jordan, who has been fretting all week, will have to make an on the spot decision without the benefit of Jeff's input, and without the opportunity (as puddin pointed out) to confront Michele and Russ.

And then have the eviction right after that along with the new HOH comp??????? If its an endurance one, they could start it knowing it would carry over anyway.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1184 on: August 18, 2009, 04:58:08 PM »
 :waves: I don't know if this has already been posted, but here it is just in case. Along with the EW article is a 1:28min. video clip of Chima refusing to put on the mic and a DR of Jeff talking about it. I am guessing it's from a preview of tonight's show. Interesting.

http://popwatch.ew.com/2009/08/18/big-brother-11-who-will-take-chimas-place-in-the-jury-house/

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1185 on: August 18, 2009, 04:58:46 PM »
The more I think about LMK's remarks--- makes me think that JJ would be onto the POV /EVICT maybe all on THursday and would want to take to R & M before Thursday's show.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1186 on: August 18, 2009, 05:01:43 PM »

And then have the eviction right after that along with the new HOH comp??????? If its an endurance one, they could start it knowing it would carry over anyway.

Yes.  Have an immediate POV, an immediate replacement if necessary, and an endurance HOH.

And if they keep Jordan in the DR for an extended amount of time prior to the show, dropping hints that she may be on Michele's radar, or Russ's radar (however they want to play it) then she could be ALL screwed up!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1187 on: August 18, 2009, 05:04:46 PM »

Yes.  Have an immediate POV, an immediate replacement if necessary, and an endurance HOH.

And if they keep Jordan in the DR for an extended amount of time prior to the show, dropping hints that she may be on Michele's radar, or Russ's radar (however they want to play it) then she could be ALL screwed up!

Which is why I think if JJ figure that's what's going down on Thursday-- they will want to have some kind of talk with M & R before get a feel and make some kind of judgment call on what to do incase.  At least they better be thinking 5 steps ahead are they are toast!!!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1188 on: August 18, 2009, 05:05:40 PM »
that was supposed to be "OR THEY ARE TOAST"!!!!!!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1189 on: August 18, 2009, 06:12:06 PM »
They are all wondering/worrying about the POV comp. They usually know when they are going to do something comp wise and they can't figure out the timeline. I'm leaning towards the Thursday night idea too.  

About the reason that Michele lost her HOH. The HG's don't know either. This afternoon Lydia commented on it. She said: Why have they cut Michele's reign short? Why didn't they just have Michel nominate someone else?

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,20079.msg451656.html#msg451656

It could just be that BB decided it wouldn't be fair for Michele to have to make another nomination when one of her choices went home. That would put 3 people in jeopardy with one HOH.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 06:21:26 PM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline nanaof4

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1190 on: August 18, 2009, 06:15:13 PM »
Somewheres I read it was because she told Nat that she was putting her up.  Does anyone know when the POV will be and what are they doing tonight.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1191 on: August 18, 2009, 06:22:39 PM »
Nana, we were speculating that could be the reason but we really don't know. (And we like to know these things!)  ;)
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1192 on: August 18, 2009, 07:21:37 PM »
Look at the second picture of Jordan...

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,20079.msg451769.html#msg451769

If you don't look at the yellow gloves, it looks like she is only 1/2 a body....Like an ostrich's legs.   :funny:
« Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 07:26:46 PM by lovemykiddies »

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1193 on: August 18, 2009, 07:42:52 PM »
okay --- what's a DE?

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1194 on: August 18, 2009, 07:52:14 PM »
DE= double eviction
delightful just delightful

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1195 on: August 18, 2009, 07:54:09 PM »
DE= double eviction
they would still have that even though Chim left?  Wouldn't that really screw things up with 3 out the same week???

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1196 on: August 18, 2009, 07:58:25 PM »
DE= double eviction
they would still have that even though Chim left?  Wouldn't that really screw things up with 3 out the same week???
I dont think we will see a DE this week but who knows with BB. I am curious about the pov comp> I hope they mention that on tonights show.....which I am off to watch now :waves:
delightful just delightful

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1197 on: August 18, 2009, 08:59:06 PM »
So Thursday is a veto comp and eviction, plus fight for new HOH?

Offline MommyLove3

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1198 on: August 18, 2009, 08:59:26 PM »
Just confirmed at the end of the show that POV will be thursday night.  At least shown on thursday night.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1199 on: August 18, 2009, 09:08:32 PM »
I'll ask again....

TY  Yes, the show tonight will be very interesting to say the least.  Lots of 'splaining to do!  :casey
I was wrong  :-[ ;)  :yess:  :lol:

I'll ask again....

I was wrong  :-[ ;)  :yess:  :lol:
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 12:47:01 PM by puddin »